Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2013, 12:35 AM   #1306
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
Jan, the way we cleaned out our clutter was by moving. Haha. I started going around the room one wall at a time. It worked. Now we have to finish unpacking it all.
We downsized when we moved to Indy. Our condo here is 1/4 the size of our last house. What we want is a condo in Celebration with a view of water and trees. We want it a bit bigger than what we have in Indy so we do not need to get rid of anything substantial, we just need the Indy condo to look unlived-in. which is why stuff is in a storage unit. We had space for it here but with it the condo looks like WE live there. Now it looks like a magazine layout.

We have a realtor and have made one trip down which helped us narrow it down to one neighborhood. Whenever something comes on the market we get an e-mail, we check the maps, floor plans and photos. So far "our" unit has not shown up. But we have not sold the Indy condo yet, so it's OK.

God knows when the timing is right and then all the pieces will fall in place.

I am glad you are happy with Sandi's boyfriend. Sounds like he is supportive of her and an encourager for her!! Good

DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:39 AM   #1307
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Connie...half of the thieves are doing the wbta and the other half are doing the sc. Me and john are on the sc. Check out page one of this thread....maybe it's up there. I know it's posted somewhere, just who is doing which cruise. There's a lot doing both.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-23-2013, 12:45 AM   #1308
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Jan....you are way ahead of the game. You know exactly what you want and how to get it. Don't worry about the timing. The right thing will happen. I'm so happy for you. We'll be neighbors then. We're in the four corners area. We're close to celebration. Yay!
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #1309
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquick View Post
I saw a note on my email to check out the ship of thieves' page. Deb, I follow you on facebook. Is someone going on the Westbound Repo next year? Chuck is thinking about it. Not sure if we can pull it off.
hello everyone

Here is raining as I have day out with mother in law bus trip.. No fun is it?

Connie, we are going to WTBA next year... wish all thieves be there

Scottishwee35
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

scottishwee35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #1310
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquick View Post
I saw a note on my email to check out the ship of thieves' page. Deb, I follow you on facebook. Is someone going on the Westbound Repo next year? Chuck is thinking about it. Not sure if we can pull it off.
I'm thinking.. but I'm ALWAYS thinking...

& I think it's a good thing to keep the thread going... I know we talk over on FB... but this is OUR place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishwee35 View Post
hello everyone

Here is raining as I have day out with mother in law bus trip.. No fun is it?

Connie, we are going to WTBA next year... wish all thieves be there

Scottishwee35
The QM is taking a bus trip with the seniors on tuesday to go to a Vegas type show... this should be interesting...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #1311
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I agree Michelle....this is different from Facebook. We can go into more details here. Not on FB.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #1312
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I'm glad the QM is getting out and enjoying herself. I can't wait to hear the report back.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #1313
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I'm on steroids again so I didn't sleep much last night. Well I made up for it today. Publix fried chicken at 3 pm and I was out cold by 4pm. I didn't wake up until tonight at 10pm. Six hours straight thru. I never do that. It feels good.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #1314
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I sat outside and watched the moon last night. I looked outside tonight and decided that I'll stay inside tonight. It's very cloudy and the moon is not as bright.
I'm watching nick W. getting ready to walk across the grand canyon. He's probably done it already but I'm watching it on the recording. Don't tell me anything. I don't want to fast forward, I want to watch it recorded live.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-24-2013, 12:11 AM   #1315
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Tomorrow me and John are driving to st. Petersburg to buy some crushed shells. We're going to put them around the inside of the outdoor screened room to keep the worms out of the pool after it rains. With the heavy rains it's a real problem. We tried scooping them out but that doesn't work. They die and get stuck on the bottom. Our pool is from 3-5 feet so it's hard work to get them up. We only get pool service once a week. So if we have to wait for Lazz, our pool boy, to come and get rid of them then we can't swim until he gets here. Then if it rains hard again we're back to square one.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-24-2013, 12:15 AM   #1316
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Life is so different here in the sun. New challenges to address. At least it doesn't require buying a plow. Haha. Crushed seashells go for $8 per 100 lbs and you can't get them anywhere around here. We have to go to st. Pete. So we'll have fun exploring a new area.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-24-2013, 12:18 AM   #1317
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

His exciting....nick is walking across the canyon now. How scary.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-24-2013, 01:19 AM   #1318
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
I'm on steroids again so I didn't sleep much last night. Well I made up for it today. Publix fried chicken at 3 pm and I was out cold by 4pm. I didn't wake up until tonight at 10pm. Six hours straight thru. I never do that. It feels good.
I'm glad you've gotten some rest...

Quote:
I sat outside and watched the moon last night. I looked outside tonight and decided that I'll stay inside tonight. It's very cloudy and the moon is not as bright.
I'm watching nick W. getting ready to walk across the grand canyon. He's probably done it already but I'm watching it on the recording. Don't tell me anything. I don't want to fast forward, I want to watch it recorded live.
I couldn't watch the canyon walk...

But I did go out to see the moon... came up golden up here...

Quote:
Life is so different here in the sun. New challenges to address. At least it doesn't require buying a plow. Haha. Crushed seashells go for $8 per 100 lbs and you can't get them anywhere around here. We have to go to st. Pete. So we'll have fun exploring a new area.
I think you're ready for a road trip!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #1319
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

St. Pete may have to wait until tomorrow. Right now I my soaking both legs in the tub. I have developed a huge blister filled with water that's about to burst. It takes up half of my calf on my left leg....the better one of the two. I have to pop it and I'm scared to do it. So I thought if I soak it maybe it will pop on its own. Keep your fingers crossed. It's a monster. It's so big it's scary.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 06-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #1320
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Well most of the blister is off. It worked soaking it and popping it and rubbing it with a gauze pad. It's down to new skin now and I don't want to walk a lot on it today. So St. Pete is not happening today. Instead, John will run to Walmart for milk and Lowes for parts to his portable a/c that he uses to keep the bedroom frigid degrees at night. I keep the house at 70. He keeps the bedroom at 66 overnight. His a/c is leaking because some of the parts are still packed somewhere. It's just easier to buy new ones.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: