Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #1126
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

SO my cousin Doug in Bradenton FL sends me a text about a house in the Caribbean. It's a 4BR 3BA. (That's what we have now when we move.) Cuz says, me and John can share a house with him and Lorraine and we can live oceanfront in the Caribbean for only $225k. Then I got an email from him with all the real estate listings for lots of houses in the Caribbean.

Me and John are moving to Davenport FL and that's it. We're done. John says we're going to die in this house. But the houses listed in the Caribbean sounded really nice and tempting.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!

Last edited by EllaEnchanted; 04-27-2013 at 10:40 PM.
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #1127
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Here's the link. Now everyone can drool.

http://aboutroatanrealestate.com/pag...an-real-estate

Scroll down for the more affordable properties.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #1128
LuvBaloo
DIS Veteran

Deb, I think Florida sounds better than the Caribbean.

It's been a stay at home weekend here. Kaleigh has been sick all weekend, so it was a quiet weekend.

I did go to class#3 for Pfilates its a 5-class intro session to core exercises for the pelvic floor. Very interesting with lots of focus on posture and proper breathing. I am aiming to avoid the whole dribble when you sneeze or giggle that is so common for women.

That's all the news worth sharing today

LuvBaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #1129
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBaloo View Post
Deb, I think Florida sounds better than the Caribbean.

It's been a stay at home weekend here. Kaleigh has been sick all weekend, so it was a quiet weekend.

I did go to class#3 for Pfilates its a 5-class intro session to core exercises for the pelvic floor. Very interesting with lots of focus on posture and proper breathing. I am aiming to avoid the whole dribble when you sneeze or giggle that is so common for women.

That's all the news worth sharing today
I think you're probably right Shannon. Florida sounds better than the Caribbean. The Caribbean is nice to go to on vacation on a ship....and we all know which one!

So sorry that Kaleigh has been sick. I hope she feels better fast.

Good for you going to new exercise classes!!! I hope they work for you in every way!!

Are you all settled into your new home now? Has it been a year yet? Do you love living near family?

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #1130
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

John is out currently overnighting our signed lease. It was 21 pages of very small print. We had to initial each page and sign at the end. I skimmed over it. John read every word. The management company will receive it tomorrow and we will officially be Floridians on May 1st.

Too bad we can't move until mid month. Everything in it's time. We'll get there.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-29-2013, 04:06 PM   #1131
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Work of the day is done and then it was time to play. Me and John went out to Olive Garden to celebrate our 23rd anniversary of our first date. We reminiced and dwelled on that wonderful time and the way things were. Then we thought about how different our lives would have been if we had stayed in Sag Harbor Long Island where we lived and were married. But things happen for reasons and here is where we are now and it's a pretty good place to be. We have a great future ahead of us in our new home. I can't wait to get started.....just two more weeks. YAY!!!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #1132
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

The not so good news is that cellulitis is back in my left leg. It's all swollen and red and infected and painful. There isn't much I can do about it. Just take my antibiotics and wait for it to go away. It usually takes a while.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #1133
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
The not so good news is that cellulitis is back in my left leg. It's all swollen and red and infected and painful. There isn't much I can do about it. Just take my antibiotics and wait for it to go away. It usually takes a while.

oh no, please take easy...

Scottishwee35
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

scottishwee35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #1134
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishwee35 View Post
oh no, please take easy...

Scottishwee35
Thanks Deb. It's funny/strange because my left leg is my better leg. But that's where I always get cellulitis. I have had it on my right leg too, but that was when I had it on both legs at the same time. The last time I had it....I got it on my left leg, then both legs, then the left leg again, then it went away. It's been a while since I last had it. But I have been keeping busy now for three months that John has been retired. We have been packing out this house. Even though I tried to pace myself, we have been doing it for a long time. I think my body needs more rest. I'm glad I'm finished with the packing. We have a half a room left and it's John's room so I'll let him do it while I rest.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #1135
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

stress will do that Deb... so hopefully things will calm down for you soon...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #1136
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
stress will do that Deb... so hopefully things will calm down for you soon...
Thanks Shell. I'll have a little bit of down time before the movers come and then it starts up again with the unpacking.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #1137
LuvBaloo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post

I think you're probably right Shannon. Florida sounds better than the Caribbean. The Caribbean is nice to go to on vacation on a ship....and we all know which one!

So sorry that Kaleigh has been sick. I hope she feels better fast.

Good for you going to new exercise classes!!! I hope they work for you in every way!!

Are you all settled into your new home now? Has it been a year yet? Do you love living near family?
It's already been 2.5 years and still have my craft room to finish setting up properly. Yes, I'm happy to be in the same town as the family. Easier to see most. Still don't see much of my sis but she's busy with her kids and their activities and I'm busy with mine. Girls usually go to Ken's sister's house after school twice a week and love playing with their little cousins. I'm much happier with my new job so overall the move was great. Best part is Ken working in same own as I

Old 04-30-2013, 12:21 AM   #1138
LuvBaloo
DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear the cellulitis is back, Deb. Take care of yourself. Moving day is coming!

Old 05-01-2013, 02:37 AM   #1139
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
It's already been 2.5 years and still have my craft room to finish setting up properly. Yes, I'm happy to be in the same town as the family. Easier to see most. Still don't see much of my sis but she's busy with her kids and their activities and I'm busy with mine. Girls usually go to Ken's sister's house after school twice a week and love playing with their little cousins. I'm much happier with my new job so overall the move was great. Best part is Ken working in same own as I

2.5 years already?!!? WOW!!! That went really fast. I just looked at the picture of the girls you have posted to your signature and compared it to the picture of the girls that I just saw on FB. They're so grown up. Time really does fly by.

It sounds like the move worked out perfectly for all of you. I'm so glad.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 05-01-2013, 02:40 AM   #1140
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Sorry to hear the cellulitis is back, Deb. Take care of yourself. Moving day is coming!
Thanks Shannon. I'm resting more during the days since I'm finished with the packing. John is just finishing his last room without me. I need to rest up so I can unpack when we get down there.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: