Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #1096
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

So I thought I was done with all my things and we only have John's stuff in the backroom left to do. NOPE! John pulled out three big suitcases that are all full of my clothes. They were in his room in the back. It's time to unpack them. Most will go to goodwill. But I have to go through them all.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #1097
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Good afternoon Thieves.....I'm procrastinating. I'm supposed to be emptying out those suitcases. I don't feel like doing it. So I'm playing online instead.

I've been working on getting my new utilities accounts opened up. And I have contacted Stacy's family's moving company. I'm getting an estimate on May 4th. Everything is progressing nicely. Now me and John just have to take a ride into NYC to see our friend Sam and sell him some more of my old jewelry that I just found in the backroom. I had forgotten that I had it and I'll never wear it again, so I'll sell it and have some additional funds for the move. Let's hope he gives me a good amount.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #1098
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Last night I was bored so I started looking online at stationery. I figured if I have a nice address then I should have stationery with my address printed on it. We're in a gated community.....The Sanctuary at West Haven. It sounds nice doesn't it. I want it on stationery. haha.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #1099
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

OK I went through the suitcases. YES I want to keep everything in them. But I'm not bringing those suitcases with me so I have to transport everything into packing boxes. I found a suitcase full of clothes from our cruise in 2008. It had the lifeboat tee shirt in it and the mexican dress blouse that I wore on mexican night....memories.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #1100
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Hey Holly....

I made it to the gym yesterday!!!!!

Took me almost 2 weeks after joining of crazy anxiety... but I made it yesterday... not as bad as I thought. I took Maysie's advice and brought my headphones and hooked into the TV sets and watched the Ellen show. I did a total of 26 minutes on 2 machines including cool downs. Not bad for the first time out.

So far I'm down 8 1/2 lbs. I have to go look for a new pair of white shorts. I have all the other colors as the QM says "go shop in your closet..."...

Of course last night I was in incredible pain... My body isn't used to working like this... I imagine it will get better...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #1101
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Hey Holly....

I made it to the gym yesterday!!!!!

Took me almost 2 weeks after joining of crazy anxiety... but I made it yesterday... not as bad as I thought. I took Maysie's advice and brought my headphones and hooked into the TV sets and watched the Ellen show. I did a total of 26 minutes on 2 machines including cool downs. Not bad for the first time out.

So far I'm down 8 1/2 lbs. I have to go look for a new pair of white shorts. I have all the other colors as the QM says "go shop in your closet..."...

Of course last night I was in incredible pain... My body isn't used to working like this... I imagine it will get better...

Good for you Shell. Just remember that if the pain persists or gets worse, try doing every other day. You'll need to pace yourself like I do so that you can go the distance. AND take a nap every afternoon. haha.

You did great the first time out. Now it's not so bad and you can do it again.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #1102
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Thanks Deb...

I'm only exercising every other day. May suggested I start out that way because your muscles need to rest in between.

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 04-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #1103
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Thanks Deb...

I'm only exercising every other day. May suggested I start out that way because your muscles need to rest in between.
Good for you! She's a smart girl, that Maysie. Good for you to listen to her.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #1104
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I'll be joining you real soon Shell. Once we move it's back on WW strictly and exercise in the pool and on the exercise bike. I NEED to get healthy and stop gaining weight. It will be great to get started and feel good again.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #1105
Tink rules

I'm lucky I have great cheerleaders!!!

Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #1106
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
I'm lucky I have great cheerleaders!!!
Em and May are the best. Having great cheerleaders will make all the difference between success and failure. You are going to reach your goal!!!!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #1107
Tink rules

I think this time I will... I'm feeling way too many good things (less pain, etc) and except for the gym anxiety... I haven't has much this time and that was even through all the sugar withdrawal... which was tough... but I've made it

I know that there will be times when I won't eat that great - times out, etc... but if I continue on just doing the rest... it should be good.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #1108
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

I just got the first estimate for moving by Stacy's Uncle. It's based on a list of items. He is doing a walk thru on May 4 and then he will firm up the estimate either higher or lower. But for now I have a quote of $4,600. That's right in the ballpark. At least I'll know that my stuff will be handled with TLC. That's my main concern.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 04-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #1109
Tink rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
I'll be joining you real soon Shell. Once we move it's back on WW strictly and exercise in the pool and on the exercise bike. I NEED to get healthy and stop gaining weight. It will be great to get started and feel good again.

It might be a good idea to do the meetings. That will keep you on the program. Also with the better weather and the pool.. you'll be able to get more movement in.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #1110
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
I think this time I will... I'm feeling way too many good things (less pain, etc) and except for the gym anxiety... I haven't has much this time and that was even through all the sugar withdrawal... which was tough... but I've made it

I know that there will be times when I won't eat that great - times out, etc... but if I continue on just doing the rest... it should be good.
It's all in the way you look at it and you're doing great. You will be successful. I'm glad you're feeling good. Sorry about the gym anxiety, but you got over it. Good job! AND the sugar withdrawal. Really good job!!

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: