Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2013, 04:55 PM   #976
mishoe01
Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

Michelle - sorry about your mom

Deb - don't know what to say about the kid.

GM - don't overdue things!!

to all.
DW 3/10/05 9/29/05 12/10/06 Alaska 5/3/11 Hawaii 15nt 4/29/12 DM WBPC 15NT 5/10/08 7NT E 9/12/09 7NT W 1/23/10 EBTA 14NT 4/10/10 WBTA 9/19/15 DD MV 1/26/11 4/1/12 11/3/13 12/15/13 DF 12/15/12 NCL Jewel Baltic 12NT 4/28/09
mishoe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #977
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoe01 View Post
Hi all,

Most of you already know about the emergency surgery happening tomorrow. MY bit of stressful news - after 5 years of tests coming back clean, I am again with abnormal cells in my cervix. I've been dealing w/ pre-cancerous cells since 1991, with 4 proceedures and the 5 year break. I go in for additional testing and a possible biopsy on the 29th.
OH Monica.....I'm so saddened for you. Looks like you and Freckles need some pixie dust and lots of love sent your way. I'm so happy that you go for regular check ups and they found it fast. You can get rid of it and be healthy again. It's just a horrible procedure to go through. You and Freckles can recouperate together. BIG BIG HUGS sweetie. I'll be thinking of you and praying for good results.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #978
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBaloo View Post
Just found out did boards finally has an app so I can check in from my phone

Deb- sounds like the kid needs a kick in the butt!

Still have to find the voting thread
Hi Shannon. It's great to see you over here. We missed you!

I'm glad you found the voting thread and thanks for your input.

I would love to kick the kid in the butt, but he's 41 years old. I can't quite do that.

Hope to see you over here more often.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #979
LuvBaloo
DIS Veteran

Monica- big hugs to you! Glad it was caught fast. Hope your cat's surgery goes well in the morning

LuvBaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #980
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Hi Shannon!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #981
nskjerven
Her Royal Meanness "SLAP"
Insert evil laugh, I've used that alot today huh?

Monica - sorry to hear you also have to go under I will be keeping you in my prayers as well as the kitty
Old 03-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #982
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

got scalped today... Feel SOOOO much better... both me and mom were starting to look a bit shaggy dogish!

Don't know if I mentioned it... but we found out we have a fisher cat in the woods behind our house. I had to warn the neighbors to keep their dogs close to home because they are known to attack humans and small animals. The county won't come to check it out unless the animal is rabid... so I guess I'll just have to be careful when grilling this summer.

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #983
Frodo UK
Mouseketeer & Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoe01 View Post
Hi all,

Most of you already know about the emergency surgery happening tomorrow. MY bit of stressful news - after 5 years of tests coming back clean, I am again with abnormal cells in my cervix. I've been dealing w/ pre-cancerous cells since 1991, with 4 proceedures and the 5 year break. I go in for additional testing and a possible biopsy on the 29th.

Frodo UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #984
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Good Morning Thieves.....just to keep you updated, our Reunion Poll is showing the SC at 18 votes and the WBTA at 16 votes. We have had 42 Thieves voting so far. I would like to get some more people to vote since it's so close, but I think I have exhausted all the possibilities. We have more time until the poll closes. I put it up for two months. It will close on May 8th. But as of right now, if no one else votes.....we'll be doing the SC out of San Juan on Oct 4, 2014.

So far, PJ, Angie and Lisa G. are booked on that cruise. If anyone knows MJ and Tina....honorary thieves that we have sailed with before.....they are also booked.

Marilyn, are you booked on the SC too?

I asked John if he would fly from Tampa to San Juan and back. It's a three hour flight on Jet Blue. He said with the right drugs he will do it. I think three hours is John's limit on an airplane. That's why we can't do the WBTA. He won't fly for that long. I looked into taking the QM2 across and it the timing is right, we could do it. But if there is a two week gap, we can't because it would be too expensive. But it looks like the SC is going to win and be picked by the majority....unless more people vote. We will have to wait and see.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #985
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nskjerven View Post
Monica - sorry to hear you also have to go under I will be keeping you in my prayers as well as the kitty
Nana, want to do a 7 night Southern Caribbean out of San Juan on 10/4/14? We could have a lot of fun. It's an awesome cruise, the ports are spectacular. Here's the link to the itinerary:

https://sites.google.com/site/southernwmickey10414/

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #986
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
got scalped today... Feel SOOOO much better... both me and mom were starting to look a bit shaggy dogish!

Don't know if I mentioned it... but we found out we have a fisher cat in the woods behind our house. I had to warn the neighbors to keep their dogs close to home because they are known to attack humans and small animals. The county won't come to check it out unless the animal is rabid... so I guess I'll just have to be careful when grilling this summer.

WE WANT PICS!!!!

Stay out of the backyard at dawn and dusk. That's when all the wild animals come out of hiding. (Not sure if that's true. But it works for deer.)

Loved the pic of Evelyn on FB. Is that what you sent her? Was it a Minnie Bunny? It was cute. Evelyn is adorable and worth spoiling.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #987
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo UK View Post
Hi Albert!!! Say hello to Ann!!!

Did you get snow today too? I saw a picture that John (& Marilyn) posted. They got a lot. Not quite Spring.....is it?

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #988
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

John is out grocery shopping. He seems to be doing that a lot since he's home now. He cooks more often. Today he's buying things to make stuffed tomatoes (stuffed with chopmeat and rice) and a pork tenderloin for two meals that will last us a few days. Then he'll go shopping again. He no longer goes once every two weeks like he did when he was working. I think we spend more money this way, but we have better meals.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #989
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

The kid bought his own car yesterday. Let's see how long it takes for him to smack this one up. I think he has learned a lesson from the last two times. Even he can't believe he's that bad of a driver. I suggested that he take defensive driving classes and he agreed. I also told him to go to a large parking lot after it snows and get into a skid and practice steering out of it without doing donuts. We'll have to wait for the next snow. The parking lots are all plowed now. He needs to do something. He can't afford to have another accident.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #990
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

We're almost done packing out room seven....my office. I still have the drawers in my desk and all of my mom's pictures under my desk in boxes that my brother gave me to sort through and pack. Then when John does his office, I'll do the files in my office. John said he'll get the kid to help him pack out his office. He's leaving his desk and only taking his swords, knives and dragons. I'm leaving my desk too. But I'm taking pictures and files.

After my office and John's office we will only have three bedrooms left. Then we will finally be finished. We're making good progress, but we're far from finished.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: