Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #931
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

If you haven't done so yet....PLEASE VOTE:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post47794929

If you already voted, thank you so much.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #932
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
Nope, no rest. I took a half of vicodin and then we kept going with the house packing. We're working on my office now so I have to decide if each and everything in it is going. There's lots of stuff.

OH good news. I found a ring that I kept from my mother. It was her cocktail ring and it has real diamonds. I had forgotten all about it. I had it in her jewelry box that I kept also. I'm so happy that I found it again.

oh that is wonderful that you found a ring from your mother... and sorry to hear about your leg...

Take care

Scottishwee35 x
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

scottishwee35 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #933
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleaussie View Post
I found you all!!! Here's where you all keep in touch! That is so neat! I must admit, I haven't visited the cruise section of DIS much at all since our last cruise in 2008 but I wondered how everyone is getting along.

I only skimmed back a couple pages but am glad to read about what everyone is up to. I'd love to do a reunion cruise if it works.

My ex would never agree to doing a cruise with me again though so

But I have a new victim. My new hubby has never been cruising and only visited WDW for the first time with me when we got together. Since we've been together, I've managed to drag him to Florida 3 times in 2.5 years. Pretty good, I thought. I'm not having much luck lately. The PC cruise in 2008 with my ex was not the smartest thing I've ever done. Took a previous bf to WDW in 2009 and we broke up shortly after that. Hubby and I took 5 kids to WDW in 2011, which will not be repeated. . . ever. We were married in Florida in Sept of 2012 but the time share we stayed at in Kissimmee had a murder the week we were there. . .

I'll keep reading back, to catch up on you all. Hope the weather in your part of the world is nicer than mine. Spring can't come too soon here!
I just read your wedding TR!!! Soo sweet...(well.. except for the murder part... )

Quote:
Hi Aussie......so glad you found us. YUP this is where we have been hiding out for the past five years. hahaha....now on part 21 after cruise.

yup... 5 years of gossip...

Quote:
My right leg is seriously infected again. I'm taking antibiotics and it usually takes a long time to go away. I soaked it in the tub with epsome salt and iodine today and it's screamingly painful. Back to the vicodin.

I'm sure I'll be napping soon...

that's where I've been all week... I hate it...

Quote:

OH good news. I found a ring that I kept from my mother. It was her cocktail ring and it has real diamonds. I had forgotten all about it. I had it in her jewelry box that I kept also. I'm so happy that I found it again.

YAY!!!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #934
HollyTyler
I know, I'm stuck on that Mickey crystal ball

Quote:
We're ready to go down to Florida April 1st to sign papers and put down money. We plan to move in by May 1st or sooner. But now there are no houses available in our community. The unfurnished one just rented recently and there was a furnished one available. We looked at pictures of it yesterday. We were considering taking it and putting our stuff in storage. Then we could wait it out for an unfurnished place while we were already there. But the agent emailed me late last night saying that the owner took it off the market because now they want to put it up for sale. So that one is out. Nothing new is available at this time in that community.

John and I still have some time since it's only mid March. We won't be ready for another two weeks. Hopefully something good will come available by then. Keeping all positive thoughts.

Good luck! Fingers crossed that something comes up!
6/9/05 - Land/Sea: Poly/4 Day Wonder; 9/10/05 - Western Magic; 9/2/06 - Eastern Magic;1/6/07 - 8 day Carnival Liberty-Eastern; 5/10/08 - WB PC Repo; B2B Wonder-4/27/11 LA Repo to Vancouver & 5/3/11 First Alaska cruise; 4/29/12 Wonder to Hawaii; Done vacationing for now.....just enjoying the memories of all the wonderful trips we've been able to take!
HollyTyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #935
HollyTyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf2di4 View Post
sry monica.

most lawyers hit their head on the BAR at least once. even more here in CA.
because most of them can't pass a bar without stopping for a drink.
let's see if i can come up with any more lawyer jokes.

Karl
6/9/05 - Land/Sea: Poly/4 Day Wonder; 9/10/05 - Western Magic; 9/2/06 - Eastern Magic;1/6/07 - 8 day Carnival Liberty-Eastern; 5/10/08 - WB PC Repo; B2B Wonder-4/27/11 LA Repo to Vancouver & 5/3/11 First Alaska cruise; 4/29/12 Wonder to Hawaii; Done vacationing for now.....just enjoying the memories of all the wonderful trips we've been able to take!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #936
surf2di4
Earning My Ears 1 post at a time!!!

surf2di4
sry monica.

Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyTyler View Post
Holly your welcome to post the 1 or 2 you know!!!!!!

Karl
Old 03-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #937
HollyTyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf2di4 View Post
surf2di4
sry monica.

Karl

Holly your welcome to post the 1 or 2 you know!!!!!!

Karl
Karl, fortunately, the ones I work for are in the minority re lawyer stereotypes, LOL! They're the rare good ones!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:12 AM   #938
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Well it's been six weeks since John has been retired and that leaves the kid to drive to work and back all by himself. YUP he got into an accident already. Not a good one either. Fortunately he's OK. John looked at the wreck of the car yesterday and he can't believe the kid walked away from it. He said he was doing 50 in the right hand lane and someone cut off the car in front of him. He hit her and the guy behind him hit him. He was sandwiched. Thank all goodness he only has a few bruises and that's it. The airbag and seatbelt kept him alive.

The sad part is that I just bought him that car 4 months ago when I got a small inheritance from my mother. Now it's totalled. I told him that I'm saving to move and I can't put a dime into another car for him. So he has to take out a pension loan from his job and buy himself another car. I told him, John we're not going to be here in another month. What are you going to do on your own. So he's taking care of it himself for the first time in his 41 years.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #939
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Here is Brian holding is Goddaughter for the first time...

I told him to relax... he'll grow on her... & to promise her Ben & Jerrys... it worked on him!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #940
HollyTyler

Quote:
Well it's been six weeks since John has been retired and that leaves the kid to drive to work and back all by himself. YUP he got into an accident already. Not a good one either. Fortunately he's OK. John looked at the wreck of the car yesterday and he can't believe the kid walked away from it. He said he was doing 50 in the right hand lane and someone cut off the car in front of him. He hit her and the guy behind him hit him. He was sandwiched. Thank all goodness he only has a few bruises and that's it. The airbag and seatbelt kept him alive.

The sad part is that I just bought him that car 4 months ago when I got a small inheritance from my mother. Now it's totalled. I told him that I'm saving to move and I can't put a dime into another car for him. So he has to take out a pension loan from his job and buy himself another car. I told him, John we're not going to be here in another month. What are you going to do on your own. So he's taking care of it himself for the first time in his 41 years.

Deb, I'm glad he's OK!
Old 03-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #941
HollyTyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Here is Brian holding is Goddaughter for the first time...

I told him to relax... he'll grow on her... & to promise her Ben & Jerrys... it worked on him!!!

Wouldn't catch me holding a crying baby. And I definitely wouldn't be smiling about it!
Old 03-17-2013, 08:48 AM   #942
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishwee35 View Post
oh that is wonderful that you found a ring from your mother... and sorry to hear about your leg...

Take care

Scottishwee35 x
YES Deb I was delighted by the surprise of finding my mom's ring. I had forgotten all about it. I put it in her jewelry box and there it sat for five years. It means so much to me to have it now.

The leg is the leg. Sometimes it gets better and sometimes it gets worse. I have gotten used to it.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #943
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Good luck! Fingers crossed that something comes up!
If it's meant to be something will come up in the community where we want to be. If not, then we'll have to find something else someplace else. Fortunately we don't have to be out of this house at any particular time so we can wait a bit. But we won't wait too long because we want to be moved already.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #944
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Deb, I'm glad he's OK!
That was the first thing I asked him when he called. He's very lucky that he's OK and he has to learn to drive defensively. I told him that he should take a class. John said that the University (work) offers them all the time. I told him he should go and pay attention.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #945
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Shell, the baby looks adorable. Sorry you couldn't be at the Christening. But I'm glad you got the picture.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: