Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #841
HollyTyler
I know, I'm stuck on that Mickey crystal ball

So our team name (me and 3 other women) for the Color Run is "Kaleidoscopic Estro-hens with Hot Pink Hooters and Purple Nurples who eat Skittles!"
6/9/05 - Land/Sea: Poly/4 Day Wonder; 9/10/05 - Western Magic; 9/2/06 - Eastern Magic;1/6/07 - 8 day Carnival Liberty-Eastern; 5/10/08 - WB PC Repo; B2B Wonder-4/27/11 LA Repo to Vancouver & 5/3/11 First Alaska cruise; 4/29/12 Wonder to Hawaii; Done vacationing for now.....just enjoying the memories of all the wonderful trips we've been able to take!
HollyTyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #842
HollyTyler

Poor Tyler has joined the "estro-hens" but I can't tell him the name of the team. I think I'll just tell him we're called "Skittles".
6/9/05 - Land/Sea: Poly/4 Day Wonder; 9/10/05 - Western Magic; 9/2/06 - Eastern Magic;1/6/07 - 8 day Carnival Liberty-Eastern; 5/10/08 - WB PC Repo; B2B Wonder-4/27/11 LA Repo to Vancouver & 5/3/11 First Alaska cruise; 4/29/12 Wonder to Hawaii; Done vacationing for now.....just enjoying the memories of all the wonderful trips we've been able to take!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #843
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyTyler View Post
When it reaches a certain level of messy, it's too overwhelming for him. For both of us.
so much for him coming to rescue my office!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #844
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Poor Tyler has joined the "estro-hens" but I can't tell him the name of the team. I think I'll just tell him we're called "Skittles".
Thats ok... my brother went to college at McGill in Montreal... they had female hockey teams that some of his friends played on...

I was 8... they told me it was called the Whinnepeg Honeys cause they didn't want me to know the real name of the team was the Whinnepeg *****s...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 03-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #845
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Deb...

ALL SS benefits are exempt from the sequester... I checked 4 sites... and AARP has it explained the best...

So... we're ok... they are cutting back no customer service positions...

http://www.aarp.org/politics-society...-medicare.html
Thanks Shell. I'm relieved.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #846
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
When it reaches a certain level of messy, it's too overwhelming for him. For both of us.
One room at a time, one item at a time. Start on one wall and follow each wall all around the room. Then you can do the center stuff. We're 5 rooms done and 6 more to go....that's the way we're doing it.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #847
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You're done? Great, now you can come do mine!
I had enough
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

scottishwee35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #848
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So our team name (me and 3 other women) for the Color Run is "Kaleidoscopic Estro-hens with Hot Pink Hooters and Purple Nurples who eat Skittles!"

Scottishwee35
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

scottishwee35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #849
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:

How do you remember all that!!!???!!!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #850
HollyTyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post

How do you remember all that!!!???!!!
I don't, it's in a text from our team captain, LOL!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #851
HollyTyler

Quote:
One room at a time, one item at a time. Start on one wall and follow each wall all around the room. Then you can do the center stuff. We're 5 rooms done and 6 more to go....that's the way we're doing it.
We try, but what gets cleaned gets messy again before finishing, so nothing is ever clean. It is what it is.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #852
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Hi Deb. What are you doing today?

Me and John are packing out the house again. There's so much stuff.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #853
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
I don't, it's in a text from our team captain, LOL!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #854
Ginamarie
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone- checked into the hotel in NYC and I've started the pre-surgery meds. I am so hungry though! Walking through penn station and then down 7th Ave to get here, I just wanted to eat everything!! I had to settle for an iced coffee, no milk, since that's on my "allowed" list. I'm pretending its food-like.

It's a small room, but the bed is extra comfy and I already ordered extra pillows from the "pillow menu".
1980, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1997, 2003 (Ft Wilderness); Honeymoon 2002 (POFQ/Disney Magic), Sept 2003 (Disneyland!), Nov 2004 (CBR/Disney Magic), Dec. 2004 (Poly/CS), Aug 2005 (Disneyland), Oct/Nov 2005 (Pop), Olivia's 1st trip Dec 2006 (POFQ); Mom and Baby Trip, Oct 2007 (Pop); Pop/Disney Magic WB PC 5-10-08; Sal's First Trip Apr/May 2009 (POFQ); Big Family Trip Jan 2010 (POFQ); WL/Disney Magic EB TA Repo-4-10-10; Wine and Dine Half Marathon Oct 2010 (POR); Disney Wonder Alaska 6-21-11;Baby Owen's First Trip Aug 2011 (Ft Wilderness/BCV); ASSP May 2012; POFQ/YC Free Dining for our 10th Anniversary Sept 2012; Sisters Weekend Feb. 2013; Family Trip- Kidani Village/Freedom of the Seas Aug 2013 Coming soon: Disney Magic WB TA, Sept 2014; DSis's Disney Wedding Sept 2015

Ginamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #855
Tink rules

Quote:
Thanks Shell. I'm relieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginamarie View Post
Hey everyone- checked into the hotel in NYC and I've started the pre-surgery meds. I am so hungry though! Walking through penn station and then down 7th Ave to get here, I just wanted to eat everything!! I had to settle for an iced coffee, no milk, since that's on my "allowed" list. I'm pretending its food-like.

It's a small room, but the bed is extra comfy and I already ordered extra pillows from the "pillow menu".
Well.. extra pillows are good!

I never slept the night before any of my surgeries. I figured I'd sleep through them... Make sure you have something to keep you occupied (games, etc) and don't order anything off of late night TV... (althrough that pillow with the foam and gel insert is keeping my tush very comfy about now...)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: