Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #1351
Disneyholic
Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow Up!
 
Disneyholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 2,628

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
Did you want to be added to the list? Your abbreviations stumped me for a minute! Since Jambo is the only one with Club Level, we usually refer to it as AKV-CL.

Have a great vacation!
Thanks. Yes, please add us to the list.

I am new to DVC as of August 2012 when we bought on our DCL cruise, so I am not familiar with DVC abbreviations yet.
__________________
97HINB&RIUS99CSR00WL01HRPDTD02HINB&WL30AnV&A03DTDTD04BWDTD&AKLSunsetSafari05DTDTD&POR06DTDTD07ASMFS
08Wonder&BC09November28Magic&DTDTD10BW11May29Dream1/12DTDTD&WL8/12Fantasy40An.Remy&DTDTDJoinedDVC
4/13AKVCL,DCLDream,BLT11/13FantasyThanksgiving/AKLVKidani4/14AKLVKidani8/14DVCMembersCruise/Dream,AKLVJambo













Disneyholic is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #1352
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 48,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
OK Kimmar, this one's for you!

In the pretty red dress too!
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #1353
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas
 
RachelTori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Georgia & SSR
Posts: 13,392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyholic View Post
Thanks. Yes, please add us to the list.

I am new to DVC as of August 2012 when we bought on our DCL cruise, so I am not familiar with DVC abbreviations yet.
Congrats on your DVC purchase! Many happy years of vacationing for sure!

Here's April updated:

April
DizDaD7, 5th – 13th, AKL Jambo House
MickQuinn, 11th – 18th, AKV Jambo House
miprender, 13th - 20th, OKW/VWL
karmacats, 14th – 21st, AKL Jambo CL
Disneyholic, 15th – 18th, AKV-CL; 3-nt DCL cruise; 1-nt BLT
My Sister’s princess, 16th – 24th, AKL
franandaj, 20th – 26th, DCL
Lemonademouth, 20th – 27th, AKL
lissiesmum, 20th – 26th, AKL
Mickey_for_President, 21st – 27th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 25th - 30th, Jambo
missy120, 26th - May 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
PNO4TE, 28th-30th, OKW
RachelTori, 28th-May 4, OKW


__________________
LOR-uh



RachelTori is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #1354
Disneyholic
Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow Up!
 
Disneyholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 2,628

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
Congrats on your DVC purchase! Many happy years of vacationing for sure!

Here's April updated:

April
DizDaD7, 5th – 13th, AKL Jambo House
MickQuinn, 11th – 18th, AKV Jambo House
miprender, 13th - 20th, OKW/VWL
karmacats, 14th – 21st, AKL Jambo CL
Disneyholic, 15th – 18th, AKV-CL; 3-nt DCL cruise; 1-nt BLT
My Sister’s princess, 16th – 24th, AKL
franandaj, 20th – 26th, DCL
Lemonademouth, 20th – 27th, AKL
lissiesmum, 20th – 26th, AKL
Mickey_for_President, 21st – 27th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 25th - 30th, Jambo
missy120, 26th - May 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
PNO4TE, 28th-30th, OKW
RachelTori, 28th-May 4, OKW


Looks like quite a few of us at AKL Jambo and a few in Club level during out dates.
__________________
97HINB&RIUS99CSR00WL01HRPDTD02HINB&WL30AnV&A03DTDTD04BWDTD&AKLSunsetSafari05DTDTD&POR06DTDTD07ASMFS
08Wonder&BC09November28Magic&DTDTD10BW11May29Dream1/12DTDTD&WL8/12Fantasy40An.Remy&DTDTDJoinedDVC
4/13AKVCL,DCLDream,BLT11/13FantasyThanksgiving/AKLVKidani4/14AKLVKidani8/14DVCMembersCruise/Dream,AKLVJambo













Disneyholic is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #1355
RapunzelsGoodMom
Mouseketeer
 
RapunzelsGoodMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 259

Is anyone on the board from DVC tonight? I have another long shot but before finalizing plans - is a 1br value available 4/11 - 4/14? Sorry, found someone to rent from but they don't have enough points....trying to decide if I continue or keep looking!
RapunzelsGoodMom is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #1356
Brave teacher
DIS Veteran
 
Brave teacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, TN
Posts: 3,032

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapunzelsGoodMom View Post
Is anyone on the board from DVC tonight? I have another long shot but before finalizing plans - is a 1br value available 4/11 - 4/14? Sorry, found someone to rent from but they don't have enough points....trying to decide if I continue or keep looking!
Find someone else...the value 1 BR is only available on 4/12...all other nights are booked.
__________________
Megan

Brave teacher is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #1357
RapunzelsGoodMom
Mouseketeer
 
RapunzelsGoodMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave teacher View Post
Find someone else...the value 1 BR is only available on 4/12...all other nights are booked.
Thank you so, so much! Feel like I should send you a fruit basket!
RapunzelsGoodMom is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #1358
Brave teacher
DIS Veteran
 
Brave teacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, TN
Posts: 3,032

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapunzelsGoodMom View Post
Thank you so, so much! Feel like I should send you a fruit basket!
__________________
Megan

Brave teacher is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #1359
pinkvol7
Mouseketeer
 
pinkvol7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori

That's really hard to say right now due to the transition to RFID. In a perfect world, you would buy your tickets through a discounter, like UT, and have them added to your KTTW cards with no issues.

But - since they are in the process of transitioning to the magicbands, it's anyone's guess as to how smoothly the process will work!

I am cautiously optimistic that they will be able to add any authentic WDW tickets to the RFID, whether you bought direct from Disney or not. The reality though is, we just don't know at this point.

I personally would opt to save $$$ by buying from UT, but I have an AP so I have never been able to have my pass added to my KTTW card -- I'm used to dealing with multiple cards/passes!
Thanks!! I may just buy the tickets and do the will call thing since we saved so much on the room (my friend rented us points at cost!!)!! Decisions, decisions!! Thankful for a place to ask questions!!
pinkvol7 is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #1360
jillmc40
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 494

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkvol7 View Post
Thanks!! I may just buy the tickets and do the will call thing since we saved so much on the room (my friend rented us points at cost!!)!! Decisions, decisions!! Thankful for a place to ask questions!!
Whatever you do, do not get your tickets at MK in the morning...I made the fateful error of thinking my DS had one more day on his ticket. We all had ap's and he had a ticket because the time before he was under 3. ANYWAY, I swiped myself, then him, and we were out of days for him!! How on earth did I let that happen??? It was our last day, DH and DD were already in the park to get in line for ETWB, and the cm directed me to a line to add a day onto his ticket 45 minutes later we were on our way into the park...I was so mad at myself! Are you going to have a car? If so, get them through AAA and get a diamond parking pass! OR UT before the price increase. I forget when you are going...
jillmc40 is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #1361
pinkvol7
Mouseketeer
 
pinkvol7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmc40

Whatever you do, do not get your tickets at MK in the morning...I made the fateful error of thinking my DS had one more day on his ticket. We all had ap's and he had a ticket because the time before he was under 3. ANYWAY, I swiped myself, then him, and we were out of days for him!! How on earth did I let that happen??? It was our last day, DH and DD were already in the park to get in line for ETWB, and the cm directed me to a line to add a day onto his ticket 45 minutes later we were on our way into the park...I was so mad at myself! Are you going to have a car? If so, get them through AAA and get a diamond parking pass! OR UT before the price increase. I forget when you are going...
We are going June 16-23. Yes we will have a car. I'll check that out, thanks!!
pinkvol7 is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #1362
RapunzelsGoodMom
Mouseketeer
 
RapunzelsGoodMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 259

I'm in! Found someone to rent to me on short notice! SO EXCITED!!!

I'll be at Kidani in a Savannah studio 4/11 - 4/14. Will you add me to the list? And thanks to everyone for helping me check dates....can't believe I have a reservation that I could already do online check-in for! So great! Off to find some ADRs.....
RapunzelsGoodMom is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:09 AM   #1363
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas
 
RachelTori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Georgia & SSR
Posts: 13,392

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapunzelsGoodMom View Post
I'm in! Found someone to rent to me on short notice! SO EXCITED!!!

I'll be at Kidani in a Savannah studio 4/11 - 4/14. Will you add me to the list? And thanks to everyone for helping me check dates....can't believe I have a reservation that I could already do online check-in for! So great! Off to find some ADRs.....
Congrats!! You have been added!

Will post the complete list in my next post!
__________________
LOR-uh



RachelTori is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #1364
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas
 
RachelTori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Georgia & SSR
Posts: 13,392

OK, here we go! This is the updated list, which is now being passed back to Brandi!

2013

March
BCV23, 5nights, AKV CL
Yarna, Feb 28th – 8th, AKL
Tink_Or_Belle, 1st – 4th, AKL
Goofy_Girl, 1st - 6th, AKL
Dato63, 6th – 16th, AKL CL
Golden Amik, 9th – 16th, AKL
Mom2_3girls, 11th -14th, BCV and AKV Kidani
Brucerob62, 12th – 16th, Jambo House
TaraPA, 13th – 19th, WL CL/AKV 1BR split
Pinkocto, 16th - 19th, Jambo House CL
Monorail Bob’s dd, 18th – 22nd, AKL
Tricia’s mom, 23rd – 31st, AKL

April
DizDaD7, 5th – 13th, AKL Jambo House
RapunzelsGoodMom, 11th – 14th, Kidani
MickQuinn, 11th – 18th, AKV Jambo House
miprender, 13th - 20th, OKW/VWL
karmacats, 14th – 21st, AKL Jambo CL
Disneyholic, 15th – 18th, AKV-CL; 3-nt DCL cruise; 1-nt BLT
My Sister’s princess, 16th – 24th, AKL
franandaj, 20th – 26th, DCL
Lemonademouth, 20th – 27th, AKL
lissiesmum, 20th – 26th, AKL
Mickey_for_President, 21st – 27th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 25th - 30th, Jambo
missy120, 26th - May 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
PNO4TE, 28th-30th, OKW
RachelTori, 28th-May 4, OKW

May
missy120, April 26th - 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
calker, 1st – 4th, AKL CL
Paula Sedley-Burke, 5th – 15th, Kidani
t_daniels, 7th - 13th, AKL
archdandy, 7th – 14th, AKL Kidani
GeorgiaH, 13th – 17th, AKL
OHDanceMom73, 15th – 17th, AKL
shoppgirl, 17th – 19th, AKL
dolphingirl47, 20th - 27th, Disney Wonder West Coast Repositioning
chocovrdmicears, 22nd – 30th, Jambo House
suemom2kay, 24th – 26th, AKL
taymorel, 25th – 30th, AKL
dolphingirl47, 27th - June 2nd, Disney Wonder Alaska
NickP33, 27th - June 2nd, AKL
bakie21, 27th – June 4th, Kidani
wendypooh, 30th -June 10th, Aulani
Pinkocto, 31st – June 3rd, AKV
Brave teacher, 31st – June 7th, Jambo House

June
bakie21, May 27th – 4th, Kidani
wendypooh, May 30th - 10th, Aulani
Pinkocto, May 31st – 3rd, AKV
Brave teacher, May 31st – 7th, Jambo House
Denamac, 1st – 9th, AKV Jambo House
FoursCompany, 1st – 9th , AKL
Nutty4Disney, 2nd - 8th, AKV Kidani Village
Pseudacris, 3rd – 7th, AKL
goofyredraider, 8th -16th, AKL CL
livibug, 13th – 21st, AKV Jambo House
DevonsDisneyMom, 14th – 21st, AKV
goofyredraider, 16th -23rd, BC

July
Marinolichfamily, 5th – 13th, AKV
mamaprincess, 7th – 12th, BWV
sharon78, 8th-18th, AKL
mamaprincess, 12th – 18th, AKV Jambo
Z28KatCar, 18th - Aug1st, AKL CL
tinkermama117, 21st – 26th, Jambo House
Anjalee6, 29th – Aug 3rd, AKL
The Marsons, 31st – Aug 4th, AKL Jambo

August
Z28KatCar, July 18th - 1st, AKL CL
Anjalee6, July 29th – 3rd, AKL
The Marsons, July 31st – 4th, AKL Jambo
333disneymom, 9th-13th, AKV Kidani
Pink Flamingo, 9th – 11th, AKV Jambo
MICKEY'S DREAMERS, 10th - 22nd, AKL
Pink Flamingo, 11th – 19th, BWI
DonnaDuck333, 11th – 23rd, Jambo House
333disneymom, 13th – 19th, BCV
Ginamarie, 18th – 25th, Kidani
Disneyfool_1202, 21st, Kidani
Gillenkl, 21st – 24th, AKL
rquebral, 21st – 28th, Kidani
WeCantWait, 22nd – 30th, AKL
RachelTori, 27th – Sept 3rd, AKV-CL & CSR

September
RachelTori, Aug 27th – 3rd AKV-CL & CSR
RapunzelsGoodMom, 14th, AKL
RapunzelsGoodMom, 15th – 20th, BLT
Paula Sedley-Burke, 19th - Oct 3rd , SSR, Disney Dream, and AKV
country-mom-of-4, 21st – 28th, Kidani
franandaj, 29th - Oct 2nd, VWL

October
Paula Sedley-Burke, Sept 19th - 3rd , SSR, Disney Dream, and AKV
franandaj, 2nd - 7th, BCV
disneynanacat, 11th -12th, Kidani
wendypooh, 22nd – 26th, BCV
MomofDisneyLoversx3, 24th – 28th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 31st - Nov 5th, Jambo

November
Cinderella1122, Oct 31st - 5th, Jambo
PNO4TE, 2nd – 9th, BC
RachelTori, 2nd – 9th, Swan and BCV
rquebral, 7th – 12th, Jambo
Tinker326, 12th – 19th, Kidani
patclairesmom, 27th – 29th, Kidani
patclairesmom, 29th – Dec 3rd, AKV Jambo
saratogastehr, 29th – Dec 6th, AKL Jambo

December
patclairesmom, Nov 29th – 3rd, AKV Jambo
saratogastehr, Nov 29th – 6th, AKL Jambo
Pinkocto, 6th – 10th, AKV CL
thornton0511, 6th -14th, AKL
Pghsteelerfan, 7th -14th, AKV Jambo
dansamy, 8th – 14th, Kidani
Heidijanesmith, 16th – 23rd, AKL CL
Bluesky1997, 26th – 29th, AKL CL


2014

January
AquaDame, 19th -24th, Jambo House
Singastory, 24th – 27th, Jambo House


__________________
LOR-uh



RachelTori is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 10:30 AM   #1365
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet
 
DisneyDmbNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Two Hours South of the World
Posts: 13,028

I'm BACCCCCKKK!!

One week in AKL June 9th - 14th. I have a pool view booked and need some good room #'s for request. I want to be on Lobby Level and not too close to the buses.
DisneyDmbNut is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: