Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #3241
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDmbNut View Post
people on the fridge thread are nuts...I am probably going to get banned today
That one poster sure called you out!!! Quite the attitude on that one!!!

Why do people get so argumentative?

He or she must be having a really bad day!!! Best to lurk on that thread and not post!

And BTW, what is a "freg" anyway!!!!

Old 07-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #3242
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post

He or she must be having a really bad day!!! Best to lurk on that thread and not post!

that's what I said.

It's all legalese..and I guarantee, Disney has it on their side!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #3243
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Hey guys what is a freg? Is it some American term?
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

Sep/Oct 2014 Post trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3337960

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Old 07-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #3244
tarak
DIS Veteran

Quote:

A friend of mine and I periodically dare each other to start a thread where we talk about pool hopping with our mugs from a trip we took three years ago. Post about how nice it is to take a dip at the Poly after line jumping most of the day at MK (which we only did because my teenage son had to use the bathroom and I had to take him to the ladies room because I don't want him to go potty on his own - you never know what can happen at the parks).

We are official - staying at a one BR in Kidani from January 20-27, 2014. So happy to be going back.

ETA: Paula - I've never heard of a freg. According to urbandictionary.com, it's an acronym for something I can't repeat on the Dis. So my guess is someone misspelled fridge.

Last edited by tarak; 07-11-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #3245
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarak View Post
A friend of mine and I periodically dare each other to start a thread where we talk about pool hopping with our mugs from a trip we took three years ago. Post about how nice it is to take a dip at the Poly after line jumping most of the day at MK (which we only did because my teenage son had to use the bathroom and I had to take him to the ladies room because I don't want him to go potty on his own - you never know what can happen at the parks).

We are official - staying at a one BR in Kidani from January 20-27, 2014. So happy to be going back.

ETA: Paula - I've never heard of a freg. According to urbandictionary.com, it's an acronym for something I can't repeat on the Dis. So my guess is someone misspelled fridge.
I have added you...

January
Ckrisie, 16th – 19th, Jambo House, Honeymoon….
connors95, 17th – 25th, AKV
AquaDame, 19th -24th, Jambo House
Tarak, 20th – 27th, Kidani
Singastory, 24th – 27th, Jambo House
my2disneyboys, 25th – Feb 1st , Jambo

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 07-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #3246
DisneyDmbNut

WL Vet

They keep doing it.. Despite my attempt to correct them
Old 07-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #3247
dgbg100106

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Sedley-Burke View Post
Hey guys what is a freg? Is it some American term?
Quote:
I only use this term in place of a four letter word that can not be on the DIS.... "Fregging" is used all around the smaller kids...

Quote:
I want to be invited to this thread when you create it!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 07-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #3248
DisneyDmbNut

WL Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I only use this term in place of a four letter word that can not be on the DIS.... "Fregging" is used all around the smaller kids...

me too!
Old 07-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #3249
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:

You you!!!!

Congrats on the Kidani booking!

Quote:
They keep doing it.. Despite my attempt to correct them
I think the poster has used the word "freg" about a dozen times at this point when referring to a refrigerator!! As far as I can tell "fridge" is the only acceptable abbreviation!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post

I think Tara should post a link here when she and her friend start one of "those" threads!!!

Old 07-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #3250
DisneyDmbNut

WL Vet

yall need to take a trip over to the budget boards..a few years ago when I wasn't working, that was endless entertainment!
Cooking in coffee pots (back when they had the carafe kind) and crockpots plugged in using extension cords!
Old 07-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #3251
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Quote:
yall need to take a trip over to the budget boards..a few years ago when I wasn't working, that was endless entertainment!
Cooking in coffee pots (back when they had the carafe kind) and crockpots plugged in using extension cords!
Lol! Super lol and lol with a cherry on it worthy of something massive at Beaches and Cream ...with extra cream..
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

Sep/Oct 2014 Post trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3337960

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Old 07-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #3252
tarak
DIS Veteran

Maybe I'll drum up enough courage to do it on April Fools. They'd have to know it was a joke, right?

The Budget Board and Disney for Families. It never fails to amaze me how contentious those sub forums get. The dining plan pros and cons threads can get heated, too.

I'm trying to remember what we kept in our full-sized fridge our last trip to Kidani. Zebra domes, I'm sure. With no fridge, the obvious solution is to not have leftovers.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #3253
tarak
DIS Veteran

I'm trying to figure out what the heck you'd cook in a coffee pot. Canned soup?
Old 07-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #3254
DisneyDmbNut

WL Vet

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out what the heck you'd cook in a coffee pot. Canned soup?
yep..apparently they would put the can of condensed soup in the carafe and add a can of water to the top to heat and drip in..Trust me..they were passing around recipes of things...it was nuts!
Old 07-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #3255
dgbg100106

Quote:
Maybe I'll drum up enough courage to do it on April Fools. They'd have to know it was a joke, right?

The Budget Board and Disney for Families. It never fails to amaze me how contentious those sub forums get. The dining plan pros and cons threads can get heated, too.

I'm trying to remember what we kept in our full-sized fridge our last trip to Kidani. Zebra domes, I'm sure. With no fridge, the obvious solution is to not have leftovers.
I think Domes are better at room temperature anyway!

2013 Cruising adventures
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: