Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
Hannahh25
Earning My Ears

June 2014 Discounts/Offers?

Hi guys, I'm completely new so apologies as I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing on here!

We are planning a first trip to Disney for my 21st (just my mum and me) for 14 nights leaving mid-late June and would just like to know if anyone knows if any offers or discounts will be coming out soon?

We'd really like to stay at POFQ but at the moment it seems to have no discount whereas other Disney Resorts seem to have sometimes 20-30%! Coming from the UK it's working out as quite expensive and the Caribbean Beach Resort may work out cheaper as it seems to have discount.

Any advice would be great- if we know for certain that there are no more discounts coming out we will go ahead and book the CBR
Hannahh25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #2
cromero0605
Earning My Ears

I am planning a trip to Disney at the end of June, the travel agent I used is amazing! It is a free service and after you book your trip she continues to monitor it for discounts! So if a cheaper price comes out, you still get it! Once you book, you only pay $200 and the remainder of your vacation is due like 45 days before before check in. If you are interested or want a free quote let me know and I can get you her info!
cromero0605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #3
yce22princess
Mouseketeer

I would look for those discounts to come some time around late March/early April. Every time we've gone it's been in July and that's when the summer discounts, at least since we have been going, have come out. Which resorts it will include, I have no clue.....but we've always gotten a room only discount! Hope this helps a little! Happy planning!
yce22princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: