Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2014, 05:40 AM   #1
Katrin M
Earning My Ears

Question Any experiences with this discount offer?

Hello from Germany,

Ive stumbled about this website when planning my trip to Florida (in July 2014, am very excited!) and of course, i want to visit disney world with my family. We have two kids and are on a budget, so Im grateful for any tipps for saving possibilities and this website seems like a good find!

My question is:
Has anyone experiences with this Ebook ive found during my research via a website calles disneyworldforless.com -
it promises a lot of interesting and money-saving "secret" information, but Ive had it before that i bought such an Ebook and was rather disappointed with the actual content so i want to check...

So if anyone her knows the book, Im happy if you can tell me wether its worth the money. Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best greetings, and maybe I see you in Florida
Katrin
Katrin M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:51 AM   #2
partypa
Mouseketeer

Welcome
You can get Lots of Information, Tips and Secrets right here and it is All Free. I wouldn't spend any money on an Ebook, of any kind
partypa is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2014, 08:02 AM   #3
ancestry
Trees Without Roots Fall Over

I also wouldn't spend any money on that. The best information is right here on the boards and you don't have to pay for any of it. Disney is pretty much straight forward with pricing and discounts -- there isn't any "secret" information.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:16 AM   #4
Katrin M
Earning My Ears

Thank you guys for the quick answers. I have to confess Im kind of overwhelmed with the amount of information here... So any tipps on where I should start?
Katrin M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:01 AM   #5
I Run Long
DIS Veteran

I agree this site is where I came to find out about all things Disney when I was planning my first trip. I would also recommend mousesavers.com

Also, if you've never planned or been to Disney World before and you find it a bit overwhelming then I would also suggest that you use a Disney qualified travel agent like Dreams Unlimited that sponsor this site. They will keep an eye out for discounts when and if they become available for you.

Me DH DS18 DD16

Last edited by I Run Long; 02-04-2014 at 10:06 AM.
I Run Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
wendybeth75
DIS Veteran

I agree with what others here have said. Also Allears.net is a good resource as well.

July 2000 Off Property,Oct 2003 All Star sports, Apr 2011 POR, Sept 2011 POR, Oct 2012 BC, Dec 2012 POR, Oct 2013 POLY, Dec 2013 Caribe Royale, Apr 2014 AKL/WL-CL June 2014 POR, October 2014 POR

wendybeth75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: