Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 12:54 AM   #1
Lintasare
Holy
Hello. My name is Inigo Peeptoya...you ate my father...prepare to die
Ok fess up...who killed the riddle?

Room only reservation - paying online

Yesterday my dad booked us into POFQ on the Military Salute discount. Was able to book 3 rooms with the discount. My sister and I said we would pay for our own room and we would like to pay it off before we arrive. Normally we have a package booked and that must be paid prior to arrival. Does anyone know if room only reservations can be paid online? My sister logged into the Disney website yesterday and while our reservation and the amount due shows there is no option to pay. Can it be paid over the phone or can it only be paid at check in.

Thanks!

Lintasare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
Lintasare
Holy
Hello. My name is Inigo Peeptoya...you ate my father...prepare to die
Ok fess up...who killed the riddle?

Bumping up for the morning crowd.

Lintasare is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #3
turkeymama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintasare
Yesterday my dad booked us into POFQ on the Military Salute discount. Was able to book 3 rooms with the discount. My sister and I said we would pay for our own room and we would like to pay it off before we arrive. Normally we have a package booked and that must be paid prior to arrival. Does anyone know if room only reservations can be paid online? My sister logged into the Disney website yesterday and while our reservation and the amount due shows there is no option to pay. Can it be paid over the phone or can it only be paid at check in.

Thanks!
I'm thinking they can do it over the phone. It does seem strange that there is no option for paying online.
turkeymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #4
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeymama View Post
I'm thinking they can do it over the phone. It does seem strange that there is no option for paying online.
It's just not a feature they've added yet. Because, ya know, it's such a minor thing
Old 01-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #5
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

You can make payments on a room only reservation and it can be paid in full before arrival, but you have to call to do it as there is no option to do that online for room only ressies.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #6
LadyZolt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintasare View Post

Thanks!
Did your dad book online, or did he call? As I read the info online, you can only book the military rate if you call. My son did that and also added the dining plan -- something you can't normally do unless you also get tickets, but he was of course buying the military salute tickets. So, maybe your dad didn't get the military discount if he booked online -- you might want to have him call just to check and be sure he's getting the military discount on those rooms. Here's the copy/paste of the sentence on the Disney special offer:

"To check hotel offer availability and make room reservations, military personnel may call (407) 939-7830. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call."

Also, he might look at getting one of the dining plans as he can get a good deal on those, too.

Have a magical time!

-LadyZolt
LadyZolt is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: