Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
suzysharp
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajz90 View Post
I called DCL about hotel options. We have 4 and I know we can sleep in one room, but they said we had to have two. I asked if I could leave one person off. DCL couldn't do that, but said if I wanted to try to book hotel on my own and leave a person off, I could try.

I just let it go. If they have made special arrangements for anyone to sleep more than 3, let me know, I would love to save some.
Spanish fire codes do not allow you to have 4 in a hotel room b/c I remember years ago going to Madrid and Malaga with my parents and them getting us our own room due to that even though we could have all fit in the one room...

91 - Disney Inn, 96 - Yacht Club, 98 - Boardwalk, 00(twice) - Wilderness Lodge, 04 - Wilderness Lodge, 05 - Saratoga Springs, 06 - Boardwalk Villas, Apr 08 - Animal Kingdom Villas, Nov 09 - Saratoga Springs, May 10 - Boardwalk Villas, Nov 10 - Boardwalk Villas, May 11 - Sequoia Lodge (DLP), Dec/Jan 11 - Boardwalk Villas, Jan 12 - Disneyland Hotel, Nov 12 - Boardwalk Villas, Feb 13 -Disney Wonder & Vero Beach, May/June 13 - ABD Barcelona & Disney Magic, Nov/Dec 13 - Saratoga Springs, Jan 14 - Boardwalk Villas, May 14 - Hotel NY (DLP), Jan 15 - Disney Magic, May 15 - Members Cruise to Alaska

2012 3 Caballeros' 5k - 1st race, 2012 Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon, 2012 Wine and Dine, 2012 C2C Competed!!!
2014 Minnie Mouse 10k
suzysharp is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: