Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #151
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Wait you have overlapping trips...? & they're coming up in a couple of days? Looks like Amy is going first in three days?

Is the photographer's real name Visitation? He took some really cute photos...

I love the shower caps but I cannot believe you got stuck on Splash... Seriously... that photo looks like you were on the conveyor belt towards the bottom...just waiting to go up towards the drop... that would have made me a little bit edgy...

Julie did a great job at being the salt in Belle's story...

I hate when trips end... except in this case you were headed back to your families so that had to make it a little bit better...
Old 04-15-2013, 07:12 AM   #152
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

I don't have time for full replies, but wanted ot answer you PPP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
Wait you have overlapping trips...? & they're coming up in a couple of days? Looks like Amy is going first in three days?

Is the photographer's real name Visitation? He took some really cute photos...

I love the shower caps but I cannot believe you got stuck on Splash... Seriously... that photo looks like you were on the conveyor belt towards the bottom...just waiting to go up towards the drop... that would have made me a little bit edgy...

Julie did a great job at being the salt in Belle's story...

I hate when trips end... except in this case you were headed back to your families so that had to make it a little bit better...
Yes, we have overlapping trips!!! Heidi & I have been at Disney during the same week a few times over the past few years. We are both from NH so we have the same school vacations. Julie was planning a getaway with her DH so she intentionally lined it up with our trips. Last year Heidi & I actually stayed at the same resort & got to hang out at the pool a couple times. And yes, I leave in 2 days!! Heidi doesn't leave until the weekend... we overlap for one week (official school vacation week next week) then she is staying for a 2nd week. Julie will be there over the weekend of 4/25-4/28 (the end of our trip, the middle of Heidi's).

Yes, Visitation is really his name! He's an awesome photographer!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-23-2013, 06:58 AM   #153
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

The picture of you two with your "shower caps" on is hilarious!

Loved the photopass pictures with Mickey with everyone in their grey t-shirts.

Thanks for sharing such a special trip with us!

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
Old 04-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #154
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

What fun, I LOVE the new circus area. So Fun, Joey was sitting on my lap getting so excited about the characters in their outfits.

The hair covers/food covers at Splash are too funny. Looks like you girls had a GREAT trip.
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

Old 04-24-2013, 12:13 AM   #155
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Then Julie found our favorite photopass photographer!!!!!!!! We met “Visitation” on our January 2011 Spectrum Moms trip & he took some amazing pictures of our group. Julie was lucky enough to run into him on a family trip sometime after that.

Unfortunately he was with a group. I think the family was going to be the grand marshalls of the parade & Visitation was going to be along with them to capture the moments. We asked if he could take some pictures but the group handler told us he couldn’t. But Visitation had other plans. He took a minute from the group & did a few quick pictures for us!!!!

He is the best!!!

What fun!

You should be "overlapping" right about now --- can't wait to read all about that!

Kathy
Old 04-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #156
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post

Yes, we have overlapping trips!!! Heidi & I have been at Disney during the same week a few times over the past few years. We are both from NH so we have the same school vacations. Julie was planning a getaway with her DH so she intentionally lined it up with our trips. Last year Heidi & I actually stayed at the same resort & got to hang out at the pool a couple times. And yes, I leave in 2 days!! Heidi doesn't leave until the weekend... we overlap for one week (official school vacation week next week) then she is staying for a 2nd week. Julie will be there over the weekend of 4/25-4/28 (the end of our trip, the middle of Heidi's).
Two weeks for Heidi??? I love long trips!

Hope you guys all are having/will have an awesome time!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #157
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Amy, I went back and read everything. I'm so sorry I missed the end of this. With the business trip to Florida, coming home to one crisis after another at the office, the kids being in for a weekend and the finishing touches on the wedding plans, I've had no DIS time.

I thoroughly enjoyed the report and hope that you are having a blast at Disney right now as I type this.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #159
MEK
DIS Veteran

Amy - I can't believe I didn't realize I missed two mega updates while I was away in HHI.

Great updates. I don't even know where to start with the comments.

That Monsters, Inc apple is too cute.

You guys got so many wonderful candid shots in Fantasyland and with the characters. I love them all.

Can't believe the lights came up on Splash. I bet you thought you were going to be evacuated. OMG. I know a DISer that that happened to recently.

Love the picture of the castle between the two umbrellas. I light to take that shot, too!

Welcome Back! I hope you had a wonderful spring break trip!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: