Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
msmama
DIS Veteran

How do I book this?

(Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question).

Decided on a 2 BR Villa at either OKW or Saratoga Springs (if anyone has advice on either, please let me know - OKW looks more adult friendly, SS more kid friendly).

3 of us (me, DS almost 5, and ex-DH) will be there for a whole week. My mother will join us for the first half of the trip and then leave, to be replaced by ex's parents.

So...

Ideally I'd book the 3 of us a package with tickets and everything (no dining), but I don't think I can do that because everyone in the room has to have the same package, correct?

Which means I'm doing a room only, but everyone (I think) will be using ME at different times. Is that ok? As long I give Disney everyone's flight info there should be no problems?

(It doesn't seem like there's a difference in price between having 3 people in the room vs 6 so do I have to let them know that the people will be changing in the middle).

I totally thought I was a Disney planning expert but this is throwing me for a loop!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
dsneprincess
DIS Veteran

They sometimes have charged me for the extra person, sometimes not. Value/mods usually $10, deluxe $20. Sometimes it shows up on my bill, sometimes not. The key cards have names on them for charging and you need the cards for extra magic hours. Maybe 2 linked reservations & ask at check-in to be sure you don't have to change rooms even though you would check out & back in.
dsneprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
laceemouse
DIS Veteran

A two bedroom villa is huge, you will have room to spare in there. You will not be charged any extra, you can have 8 adults in there.
You can book it online with the current room discount. You can do it "room only" and then buy tickets when you get there.
You will have to call Magical Express and explain to them that there are different people on the reservation coming in on different flights. It will be no big deal at all. You will have to go ahead and put all of the names on the room reservation when you book the room in order to get ME for everyone.
I am assuming you are booking the flights yourself? If you want the flights booked THROUGH Disney at the time you reserve the villa you will have to call to make the room reservations as the system online will not let you choose different flights for different people.
BUT booking the flights yourself and calling ME with the flight info will be no problem.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: