Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 09:10 AM   #16
Calirya
Cali meets her 'Rella for the 1st time Nov 13!

I use Viggle. Was saving for a Lowe's card but it disappeared.
Also I am just a few hundred points away from a $50 Target GC from Shopkick. Yay! :D I'm going to buy a $50 Disney GC with the Target GC.

What is plink?
After a frustrating overwhelming day for my 3 yr old DD, we're in the bathroom right after Wishes, listening to the announcement of "your wishes come true" and DD says "Momma, my wish came true!" "Really? What was your wish?" "To meet Cinderella!"
Calirya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #17
Calirya

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribear View Post
Thanks! Took a lot of "Viggling".....irritation from my husband (stop changing the channels to Viggle!!),

Thats my husband too!!!!
After a frustrating overwhelming day for my 3 yr old DD, we're in the bathroom right after Wishes, listening to the announcement of "your wishes come true" and DD says "Momma, my wish came true!" "Really? What was your wish?" "To meet Cinderella!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #18
Traveliz
DIS Veteran

I have done Viggle since last summer. Last summer I only cashed in for the Barnes and Noble not realizing you could only use two on an order so I had to do several different orders. This year I am doing it for the Best Buy gift cards are so far I have $100.00. At the end of the year I am going to take what I have and apply it to the purchase of a larger tv for our condo.

I signed up with shopkicks right away a long time ago and have never done well there. I forget about it plus the store that I go in all the time that has points never seems to "register". Plus they changed the format of the AP and I can't seem to get where I want to be...I need to check it out further and get started with it again because anything to make Christmas/and or the things I want to buy cheaper is good.

Liz
Traveliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #19
audrey2580
DIS Veteran

I use:
Shopkick (turn into target cards, which I turn into disney gift cards)
Checkpoints - easy to get amazon gift cards
Ebates - I order things for work all the time from staples and get 2% back!
Swagbucks - easy to get amazon cards too
Viggle - just started and hey if you are watching tv, might as well!

Going to check out wagg right now...........
audrey2580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
QVCshopper
DIS Veteran

Last year, from February on, I used Viggle and Wikets. I made about $1,000 between those two apps alone. I was nursing my baby and spent a lot of time on the couch anyway, so it worked out. However, both have lost their luster and neither are as good as they once were. Plus, said baby is now on the move, so my app time is limited.

I also have done decently with Wrapp (free gift cards to Sephora, H&M, etc.) and Snap Appy from Old Navy (free $5, multiple times).

I always say you should buy the iPad and then pay for it with apps. Really you come out ahead with very little work. Not to mention all of the free coupons and deals you can download and bring with you on your device...
QVCshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #21
LisaRae87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calirya View Post
What is plink?
Plink is a program where you link your card and you put certain offers in your "wallet".. when you spend a certain amount of money at one of those places you get a number of points which add up to be redeemed for gift cards.

I mostly get points with 7/11 because of gas and friend referral link. With 7/11 it is 100 points if you spend $10 or more and 250 if you spend $25 or more. Other offers vary. The gift cards I have looked into average about 100 points per $1.

I can't think of all their places but I know they have - 7/11, Gap, Old Navy, Arby's, Taco Bell, Red Robin, Sears, Kmart, and several others.

This only works for IN STORE purchases not online. I like it because all I have to do is swipe my card and spend the minimum (never a problem with gas ).. don't have to check in or scan products and such.

Check it out!

LisaRae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #22
StuckInKS
DIS Veteran

How long does it take to get your Swagbucks these days? I haven't redeemed any since last year, but completed two offers two weeks ago and still nothing in my account history

LOVE ebates!
StuckInKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #23
paysensmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVC Daisy View Post
Just go to your App Store & download the app Wrapp. It is pretty simple from there. You pretty much need to have some friends do it with you, because you GIVE GC, so you need somebody to give them to you. You can give to your friends. Works out Win-Win

The only thing that comes up when I search wrapp in my apps is Wrapp it and that is not the same thing. What am I doing wrong?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:01 AM   #24
Calirya

Plink sounds good. Unfortunately those stores arent ones I frequent.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #25
audrey2580
DIS Veteran

Wanted to say if you are using swagbucks you should subscribe to sbcodez.com
They send you an email every time there is a new swagbucks code on twitter, fb, blog, etc. Makes it so much easier to get points.
audrey2580 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: