Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
50surgeries2012
Mouseketeer

Smile Just Found Out That My Husband And I Got Invited To Go To Disneyland in March....

And we're so excited. I hadn't been there since 2001, so I was wondering if there was anything new there that is worth seeing. Our support provider is taking a bunch of special-needs adults from our town that she works with including my husband and me who are both special-needs adults also. She was saying yesterday that one of the two parks in Disneyland has a section dedicated to the movie "Cars".

We're staying at one of the hotels that is within walking distance to the parks. I'm excited to see what Disneyland is like now.
50surgeries2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
KateMW
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a fun trip! I've never been to Disneyland, so I don't have much to add besides have fun!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
Disneybuckeye
DIS Veteran

I just found out on Thursday, January 10th that I will be in Disneyland for 4 days starting Thursday, January 31. I have not been in way too many years. DH is going to LA on business and asked me to come with him. The price was right, so I am going.

Check out the Disneyland section on the Dis Boards. I have obtained lots of info there. I am looking forward to WOC and Cars Land expecially.

Enjoyed a great March 2011 trip staying at the Boardwalk.
Enjoyed a great December 2011 trip to our home resort VWL with a short visit to see Harry Potter.
Enjoyed a great October 2012 trip at BLT.
Enjoyed a last minute surprise trip to Disneyland February 2013.
Enjoyed a great October 2013 trip to Saratoga Springs with our daughter and her college friends
Disneybuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
Rhonna
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50surgeries2012 View Post
And we're so excited. I hadn't been there since 2001, so I was wondering if there was anything new there that is worth seeing. Our support provider is taking a bunch of special-needs adults from our town that she works with including my husband and me who are both special-needs adults also. She was saying yesterday that one of the two parks in Disneyland has a section dedicated to the movie "Cars".

We're staying at one of the hotels that is within walking distance to the parks. I'm excited to see what Disneyland is like now.
This forum you posted in is for Walt Disney World in Florida. Definitely go over to the Disneyland section of these boards and you will get a lot more information. Carsland is great! You'll have a wonderful time.
Rhonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
PoohsFan1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneybuckeye View Post
Check out the Disneyland section on the Dis Boards. I have obtained lots of info there. I am looking forward to WOC and Cars Land expecially.
Definitely go and check out that section, there are a ton of wonderful people over there that will share in your enthusiasm, plus some wonderful stickies that will help you plan out your trip . For the record, we too will be heading to DLR for the first time in June and we cannot wait .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: