Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
pannm
Mouseketeer

Question DCL charms for a charm bracelete?

I am hoping that somewhere on board the Magic, we can buy a special Disney cruise charm (THE CLIP ON charms, NOT the slide on charms). I do not want to buy the full bracelete that already has all the charms on it.

My girls received a beautiful charm bracelete a few years back. Every time we go on vacation, they've been collecting a charm to add to it. Does Disney cruise lines have a special one? Or do they just sell 'disney themed' ones like in the parks?

If there isn't one available, we may just have to get a generic one of a cruise ship and maybe we'll buy another Disney one and clip them together or something. Trying to get ideas before we go.

Feb/March 2013...FIRST CRUISE (certainly NOT the last!)...July 2012, 4 nights Paridise Pier Disneyland...Sept. 2011, 4 nights pop century 3 nights AKL...March 2011, 11 nights pop century on dinning plan...May 2010, 8 nights all-inclusive Dreams Cabo...December 2010, 5 nights-Royal Pacific Universal resort...October 2009, 5 nights Wilderness Lodge...February 2009, 10 nights split between pop century and animal kingdom lodge...December 2007, 7 nights pop century
pannm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

They do have inexpensive charms geared towards kids that can go on a bracelet that have the latch that can clip on an existing one. These have various Disney themes, and there were ones specific to DCL including Minnie & Mickey with an anchor a few years ago. I honestly have not looked to see if they have any new charms since we already have one. They also sell some ships that are in the counter, but those are much more expensive.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
LemonPie
Mouseketeer

On our last cruise last March we looked for a cruise themed charm for DD's bracelette but could not find one. I think it is just whatever is in stock on that particular cruise. Hopefully this September we will find a cruise themed charm.
LemonPie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: