Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
wintotty
Mouseketeer

Talking Dining with a baby and 4yr old

Hi there, we are going to WDW from Feb 7 to Feb 13th. This is our 2nd trip!
Last time (last March) I didn't really do the research, and decided to go to WDW 1month before the actual trip...........so I couldn't get many ADR that I wanted...nor BBB appointment for my daughter. This time I made a reservation at BBB as soon as I could as well as some dining ADR. Now my husband was dying to go to Le Cellier, so I made a reservation on the arriving date (we arrive at noon, and dinner is at 7p.m.). We thought since it is in WDW we should be able to take our 8mths old and 4yr old.......but I saw a post a while ago stating that it is not a kids friendly restaurant, and other patrons are not going to like kids there. I talked to my husband, but he insists to go there... so my question is taking kids there is going to be inappropriate? My 8mths old baby is super sweet and quiet.....never screams or cry loud. She bubbles time to time that's about it. My 4yr old is active but not too loud either, especially if I let her use her Innopad and play game once she gets board...... Anyway I appreciate any opinions/experiences at Le Cellier.

Below is the ADR I have so far, I still have to make some adjustments and cancel 1 or 2 reservations.... any advice?

2/7 LeCellier Dinner
2/8 BBB apt (9:10)
CRT (11:45)
2/9 Tusker House (8:15)
2/10 Kona Cafe (8:40)
Sci-fi (6:55)
2/11 Boma (7:10)
2/12 Crystal Palace (8:30)
Ohana (6:40)

CBR March 2012
AKL February 2013
Poly October 2013
POFQ February 2014
POFQ November 2014
wintotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

That's not true, it's full of children any time of the day or evening.
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Mommy2TwoMickeys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintotty View Post
Hi there, we are going to WDW from Feb 7 to Feb 13th. This is our 2nd trip!
Last time (last March) I didn't really do the research, and decided to go to WDW 1month before the actual trip...........so I couldn't get many ADR that I wanted...nor BBB appointment for my daughter. This time I made a reservation at BBB as soon as I could as well as some dining ADR. Now my husband was dying to go to Le Cellier, so I made a reservation on the arriving date (we arrive at noon, and dinner is at 7p.m.). We thought since it is in WDW we should be able to take our 8mths old and 4yr old.......but I saw a post a while ago stating that it is not a kids friendly restaurant, and other patrons are not going to like kids there. I talked to my husband, but he insists to go there... so my question is taking kids there is going to be inappropriate? My 8mths old baby is super sweet and quiet.....never screams or cry loud. She bubbles time to time that's about it. My 4yr old is active but not too loud either, especially if I let her use her Innopad and play game once she gets board...... Anyway I appreciate any opinions/experiences at Le Cellier.

Below is the ADR I have so far, I still have to make some adjustments and cancel 1 or 2 reservations.... any advice?

2/7 LeCellier Dinner
2/8 BBB apt (9:10)
CRT (11:45)
2/9 Tusker House (8:15)
2/10 Kona Cafe (8:40)
Sci-fi (6:55)
2/11 Boma (7:10)
2/12 Crystal Palace (8:30)
Ohana (6:40)
WOW! sounds like we are in the same situation We are going in March with a 3 1/2 yr old and 8 month old! I have been to Le Cellier when my oldest was 1 and even though the restaurant(IMO) is tiny, its still fine for kids! It is Disney after all Both my kids in October(3 yr old and 3 month old) joined my husband and I at fultons and they both slept the entire time It was a nice little break and we just ended up ordering DS3's meal to go! If I were you though, I would try to put the little ones down for a nap before dinner. Traveling can really drain them and a cranky child is not a happy one!!
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Oct.2007-WL,Sept.2008-WL,Dec.2009-Polynesian,Oct.2010-AKL_Grand Villa,Sept.2011-Polynesian, Oct.2012-Polynesian,Mar.2013-Polynesian,Nov.2013-VGF_2BR Lake View,May 2014-BWV_1BR BoardwalkView [/COLOR

Mommy2TwoMickeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
wintotty
Mouseketeer

That's a relief! We are very excited for the trip, and sure doesn't want to start out with a disappointing dinner experience!

CBR March 2012
AKL February 2013
Poly October 2013
POFQ February 2014
POFQ November 2014
wintotty is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: