Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
1nfrequent
Mouseketeer

Japan, France and Italy - Lunch or Dinner?

I'm off to WDW next week (w00t!) and have started trying to work out where I eat. I've got a day and a half in EPCOT and have narrowed down my Worldchoice dining choices to Monsieur Paul in France, Teppan Edo in Japan and Tutto d'Italia in Italy.

Menus for all of them look good to me but was wondering what the more experienced and discerning Disboarders thought re rating them on lunch and dinner - are any of these three better at one than the other or should I manage my Park hopping so I can sample all three?

Cheers in advance.

1F
1nfrequent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Kimosabe
DIS Veteran

In general, Monsieur Paul is only open for dinner, so that might help the overall decision.

I haven't checked, but Teppan Edo is likely to have the same menu all day, given the type of restaurant (hibachi style). Tutto Italia has a few paninis at lunch that are not available at dinner, but otherwise (for the most part, at least) a lot of the same menu all day (but slightly cheaper at lunch).

Have you checked to see when you might be able to get reservations? All three would be very difficult to walk in and get a table without a reservation, whether for lunch or dinner. Available times (if any remain) might help you decide which one to do and when.

All three would be good choices, so if you can get into them, enjoy!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
Herfnerd
DIS Veteran

We have ADR for Monsieur Paul's next Monday

For us, that was the only realistic option - we have excellent Italian and Japanese restaurants here in Charlotte but sorely lacking in French food.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
1nfrequent
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Kimosabe:
Have you checked to see when you might be able to get reservations? All three would be very difficult to walk in and get a table without a reservation, whether for lunch or dinner. Available times (if any remain) might help you decide which one to do and when.
Darn. Good point and I hadn't considered that - had thought that going at such a quiet time would be in my favour. Maybe I should just play it by ear and not get my hopes up.

Hope you have a good time on Monday, Hernerd.

1F
1nfrequent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
goofyintoronto
Proud foot flusher
I really wanted to like it, but I didn't

Teppan & Tutto are both great choices! Tough call! i'd pick based on what you like most, cause both are great. And i'd pick based on what you can get at this point, since your trip is next week! Lol.

I've always had great meals and experiences at both places. cant go wrong with either.

........."Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas".........

AUGUST "2013" DINING REVIEW / AUGUST "2012" DINING REVIEW
goofyintoronto is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: