Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
Dragoness
Earning My Ears

Rock N Roller size question. I have looked at other threads but not quite what I want

We are going in March. DH and I are pooh sized. I, not as much as him. Even when he is smaller he has a very large chest area. It has made it hard for him to ride coasters with the pull down chest harness. He can get the belts on and most bars across his lap. Its the chest thing that is worrying him. Do they have a tester seat? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks Everyone!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
letsgoreds
DIS Veteran

I don't believe there is a test seat.

This post seems to have some good information....and ask to sit in the front, there is more leg room : )

http://allears.net/tp/ridrrc.htm
letsgoreds is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
amypetecar
DIS Veteran

Rock n roller coaster is very accommodating. The train is manufactured by Vekoma, and is by far the most accommodating manufacturer of over the shoulder restraints for roller coasters.

Further, this ride system does not have any seat belts. Typically, guests that do not fit on other thrill rides such as dueling dragons, the hulk, or cheetah hunt, will be safely restrained on rock n roller coaster.
amypetecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
delmar411
DIS Veteran

If he is very concerned there is a test seat right outside the chicken exit. I took ds's pic in it. They should be able to take him to it if needed.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
delmar411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #5
Dragoness
Earning My Ears

Thank you all so much. I will have him ask a cast member to get to the test seat.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #6
CurlyJo224
DIS Veteran

Plus the test seat is in a backstage area, so it is very discreet. My brother-in-law had to use the tester seat (and he fit!), and it was handled very well.

** Summer 1985 - First trip with family. Off property ** Summer 1991 - Trip with Dad. Off property ** Spring 1998 - Trip with Mom. Off property ** Halloween 2006 - Honeymoon. All-Star Movies ** Halloween 2007 - 1st Anniversary. All-Star Music ** Halloween 2008 - 2nd Anniversary. All-Star Sports ** Halloween 2009 - 3rd Anniversary. Pop Century ** Halloween 2010 - 4th Anniversary. Pop Century **Halloween 2012 - 6th Anniversary. Pop Century**July 2013 - Florida Residents!
CurlyJo224 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: