Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
beepet
Earning My Ears

Question about which day to visit MK

I am planning on visitng the Magic Kingdom and Epcot on Thursday, Feb 28th and Friday, March 1st. I am trying to figure which days to do which park. I have looked at several crowd calendars that say I should go to the MK on Friday because there is an early magic hour for MK on Thursday. Epcot looks good either day. The thing that confuses me though is that the overall crowd number on Thursday is 3 and Friday it is 5. I would like to be at the Magic Kingdom when the crowds overall the least regardless of when the extra hour is. For you experts with lot of experience, do you think the Magic Kingdom would be less crowded on that Friday than Thursday? Thanks so much!!!
beepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beepet View Post
I am planning on visitng the Magic Kingdom and Epcot on Thursday, Feb 28th and Friday, March 1st. I am trying to figure which days to do which park. I have looked at several crowd calendars that say I should go to the MK on Friday because there is an early magic hour for MK on Thursday. Epcot looks good either day. The thing that confuses me though is that the overall crowd number on Thursday is 3 and Friday it is 5. I would like to be at the Magic Kingdom when the crowds overall the least regardless of when the extra hour is. For you experts with lot of experience, do you think the Magic Kingdom would be less crowded on that Friday than Thursday? Thanks so much!!!
Yes, because of the EMH on Thursday.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: