Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
jnfr2424
I'm Tink I got my Peter Pan and together we love to fly away to Neverland!

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

We have a trip planned during Jersey Week (Nov 4 -11) Doing a split stay at the Yacht and Beach Club 2 rooms water view. After waiting forever for AP discounts to come out, I got one room discounted and then was told nothing was available for the other room. I sent a letter to Guest Services complaining about the AP discount. Long story short I got a call back discussed my issue and after some weird issues (itinerary was changed to Boardwalk, price was doubled instead of applying discount)finally able to get the discount applied to both rooms.
Fast Forward to today, I get an email from Yacht & Beach Club Itinerary Planning to send any requests I may have....
Do you think there is some pixie dust in the form of an upgrade that just might be waiting for us when we arrive?

jnfr2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:43 PM   #2
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnfr2424 View Post
We have a trip planned during Jersey Week (Nov 4 -11) Doing a split stay at the Yacht and Beach Club 2 rooms water view. After waiting forever for AP discounts to come out, I got one room discounted and then was told nothing was available for the other room. I sent a letter to Guest Services complaining about the AP discount. Long story short I got a call back discussed my issue and after some weird issues (itinerary was changed to Boardwalk, price was doubled instead of applying discount)finally able to get the discount applied to both rooms.
Fast Forward to today, I get an email from Yacht & Beach Club Itinerary Planning to send any requests I may have....
Do you think there is some pixie dust in the form of an upgrade that just might be waiting for us when we arrive?
Hmmm, hard to say. However, it sounds interesting. Keep us posted. FYI i will be at GF 11/8-11/11. Hope we get good weather.

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL , WLcl 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
jaceraden
DIS Veteran

I have no idea but I LOVED Beach Club Club Level and I am now green with envy!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: