Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #61
FlightlessDuck
Pluto's personal nose scratcher
Dumb people spoiling my fun makes me a sad Panda

When I am bored, I will go on YouTube and watch conspiracy theory videos. Sometimes they are funny (See: Ancient Aliens). Some times they make me mad (see: Alex Jones).

'87: Off Site, '94: GF, '02: FWC, '06: POP, '09: CSR, '10: POP, '12: CSR
FlightlessDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #62
donaldlovesdaisy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFL

oh geez
Honestly I would have said the same thing until I saw this video about one of the victims being in a picture with the president the very night he met with the families. This particular child is in no school class pictures and then she is pictured in a family photo in the same dress as she is in with the president. It is really odd and has me thinking and usually I don't buy into these kids of things and I really hope there is valid explanation. I will post the link to the video if you would like to see it.
donaldlovesdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #63
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

There's actually a really interesting one about aliens having bases at the bottom of our oceans, so deep we can't get down there. The Kennedy assassination was one of my favorites but it is sooooo played out its boring now, kind of like how I used to love Led Zeppelin but its just so played out.
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #64
TXinmyheart
Mouseketeer

The CIA caused a carbon monoxide leak in JFK Jr.s plane so that he would not run against Hillary Clinton for Senate.
TXinmyheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #65
Princess Dolly
Unfortunately it encroached the danger zone

I just thought of one more. That TDBIASWS actually means something and is not just used as an attention seeking acronym.
Princess Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:13 PM   #66
Luv Bunnies
DIS Veteran

I think the Area 51 stuff is interesting. What happened there and what is the government hiding?
Luv Bunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #67
marlynnp
No take backs, bowing out or other weenie manuevers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldlovesdaisy View Post
Honestly I would have said the same thing until I saw this video about one of the victims being in a picture with the president the very night he met with the families. This particular child is in no school class pictures and then she is pictured in a family photo in the same dress as she is in with the president. It is really odd and has me thinking and usually I don't buy into these kids of things and I really hope there is valid explanation. I will post the link to the video if you would like to see it.
OMG! A little girl wore the same dress twice!

A normal person would think that she wore her best dress for a family portrait and then when she was going to see the PotUS, she'd wear her best dress for that too.

'tis better to remain silent and appear a fool; than to speak and remove all doubt.
marlynnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #68
wdwmom2
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Hopefully the Disney magic will kick in
my co-workers made me bath in Scope mouth wash
Fractured Prune is like donut Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy View Post
Very strange, yet interesting! You might want to edit your post to let folks know that there are some non-family friendly pictures on that website though - and I'm not talking about the pictures associated with the airport. Keep scrolling down past that and you'll see what I'm referring to.
Didn't realize that, sorry!!! I was so stuck on the airport pics!

Editing done!

wdwmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #69
AndyLL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The girl in the photo is the girls sister. There were 3 of them and plenty of photos of all 3 of them.

It must be upsetting to the family to have to read crap like this.

Everyone that searches on a conspiracy theory should also search on the same theory added the keywords 'debunked'.

Most modern conspiracy theories have a political agenda and use the early erroneous media 'facts' to make their case.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #70
donaldlovesdaisy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlynnp View Post
OMG! A little girl wore the same dress twice!

A normal person would think that she wore her best dress for a family portrait and then when she was going to see the PotUS, she'd wear her best dress for that too.
She was supposed to have been killed! The guy was claiming that the little girl Emily who was shown in her familys Christmas picture taken prior to her being killed in the shooting is also in a picture with the president and that it was the same little girl in the same dress in both pictures. One might say a normal person would reread and make sure their understanding of the information is clear before they get snippy.

Last edited by donaldlovesdaisy; 01-14-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #71
donaldlovesdaisy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyLL View Post
The girl in the photo is the girls sister. There were 3 of them and plenty of photos of all 3 of them.

It must be upsetting to the family to have to read crap like this.

Everyone that searches on a conspiracy theory should also search on the same theory added the keywords 'debunked'.

Most modern conspiracy theories have a political agenda and use the early erroneous media 'facts' to make their case.
Well like I originally said I was hoping there was a valid explanation. Oh and I am pretty sure they won't ever see my comments.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #72
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
She was supposed to have been killed! The guy was claiming that the little girl Emily who was shown in her familys Christmas picture taken prior to her being killed in the shooting is also in a picture with the president and that it was the same little girl in the same dress in both pictures. One might say a normal person would reread and make sure their understanding of the information is clear before they get snippy.
The family photo is a few years old. Emilie was just about the same age when the photo was taken as her sister is now.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #73
donaldlovesdaisy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
The family photo is a few years old. Emilie was just about the same age when the photo was taken as her sister is now.
Like I said earlier I don't normally buy into conspiracy theories and this was the first one that got me thinking mainly I guess because I would prefer to find out the whole thing was staged and there were not 26 innocent people dead because of the rage of one man. I am glad to see that there was a plausible explanation to the whole picture thing.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #74
BlovesC
home is where the Yeti is!
When the ride attendants ask me to tug on the yellow strap on my seatbelt, I never do it. I just stare at them in defiance

Location: Originally Jersey Shore, now Central FL (hopefully not for much longer)

Quote:
Well like I originally said I was hoping there was a valid explanation. Oh and I am pretty sure they won't ever see my comments.
There is no valid 'explanation' for the terrible tragedy that occurred at Sandy Hook, as we'll never be able to obtain answers from the single person (Adam Lanza) responsible for causing it.

A little girl wearing her big sister's hand-me-downs being the basis for a 'conspiracy theory' is just so beyond ridiculous I can't even fathom the double-digit IQ level needed to buy into such nonsense.

I sincerely hope you'll never have to experience such sorrow as this family must be going through now, being openly mocked for mourning the loss of their daughter by radical nutjobs who have decided to use her murder as a sounding board for their political views.
BlovesC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:05 PM   #75
MakiraMarlena
It's a big black fish to you

Quote:
It's not the same kid. It's her sister.
MakiraMarlena is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: