Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #31
erynsmom
Mouseketeer
 
erynsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Burlington, ON Canada
Posts: 439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Let me know if I need to change anything.
Dee
Awesome!
Thanks Dee.
__________________
Me DH DD(6)
Our first trip September 2008 POR
erynsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:34 PM   #32
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,482

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments4 View Post
Oh Dee!! Please forgive me, I did not read the etiquette for asking for things, and when I looked back at my request. Horror!!! Tell my children to say please and thank you, and then I completely dropped the ball!!!!

Alright love, here is my reattempt at asking

I love your binder covers and am hoping you can fit me in

I was trying to figure out exactly what sort of Christmas theme I would like!! Do you have anything with the characters in Santa suits, with a green or red background? Our dates would be Dec. 14-22, 2013. I don't want a long winded title, so I'm trying to think of something whimsical, creative and not long

Our last name is Moore, The Moore Family Christmas Vacation, December 2013? Yep, not creative, but it works I can be so indecisive!!! Wait, How about the wording, design idea from the green border binder cover:

Walt Disney World
The Moore Family


December
2013 (in the bottom lower corner)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Is this ok? Please let me know if you would anything changed.
Dee

__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #33
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer
 
magicalmoments4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Holland, MI
Posts: 298

I absolutely love, love, love it!!! Thank you so much!!! You did an amazing job!!!
__________________
DH ME DS (12) DD (8)




Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
magicalmoments4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #34
The Moonk's Mom
DIS Veteran
 
The Moonk's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: At my sewing machine!!!!
Posts: 1,613

Love your plan of attack cover! Could you make one for me? Ours is the Howard/Seago Family. Thanks!!!
__________________
Kim Dad DD12 DS9 DS7 Ddog 2011 POR MNSSHP 2010 POR2009 ASMu2008 POP
1995,1994,1990,1982 all off site
The Moonk's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #35
ChiBub
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 75

Dee -

I have already told you how much I adore your designs (and I am crossing my fingers that you do open your own thread after your trip! You find the most wonderful images!!!). The cruise luggage tags you made for me are heading for the Dream this very week! I am ecstatic that we have just booked our first trip to WDW with our new DS, who will be 15 months when we go in November. Now that I have discovered this wonderful forum, I have lots to keep me occupied until then To get us started, I would love to get one of your binder covers so I can start our official planning binder. Would it be possible to get the Christmas design you made with The Hicks Family and November 2013?

I also wondered -- and if it's too much trouble please don't hesitate to say -- if I could get the same design in a longer, rectangular shape (to be made into a bookmark). We are reading from Disney World books to DS every night and it would make a wonderful replacement to the tissue we currently use to hold our place, lol.

Thanks so much for sharing your talents once again!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Is this ok? Please let me know if you would anything changed.
Dee

ChiBub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #36
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,482

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moonk's Mom View Post
Love your plan of attack cover! Could you make one for me? Ours is the Howard/Seago Family. Thanks!!!

Let me know if I need to change anything. I leave in 2 days, so it may have to wait until I return.
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #37
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,482

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiBub View Post
Dee -

I have already told you how much I adore your designs (and I am crossing my fingers that you do open your own thread after your trip! You find the most wonderful images!!!). The cruise luggage tags you made for me are heading for the Dream this very week! I am ecstatic that we have just booked our first trip to WDW with our new DS, who will be 15 months when we go in November. Now that I have discovered this wonderful forum, I have lots to keep me occupied until then To get us started, I would love to get one of your binder covers so I can start our official planning binder. Would it be possible to get the Christmas design you made with The Hicks Family and November 2013?

I also wondered -- and if it's too much trouble please don't hesitate to say -- if I could get the same design in a longer, rectangular shape (to be made into a bookmark). We are reading from Disney World books to DS every night and it would make a wonderful replacement to the tissue we currently use to hold our place, lol.

Thanks so much for sharing your talents once again!

Let me know if I need to change anything. I leave in two days, so any changes may need to wait until my return. I don't want to start personalizing bookmarks, but feel free to add any personal touches you want.
Dee



__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:27 PM   #38
ChiBub
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Let me know if I need to change anything. I leave in two days, so any changes may need to wait until my return. I don't want to start personalizing bookmarks, but feel free to add any personal touches you want.
Dee



These are perfect, thank you so much! I already printed them and put them to use. I hope you have a pixie-dust filled vacation! I hope you'll post to show some of the (no doubt) adorable creations you made for your trip.
ChiBub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #39
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer
 
magicalmoments4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Holland, MI
Posts: 298

Hey Dee!! Quickie question, but first, I love the bookmark !!! Would you be willing to personalize the bookmark after you come back from vacation Have a great time
__________________
DH ME DS (12) DD (8)




Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
magicalmoments4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #40
heidibilotti
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 278

Hi Dee,
Hope you have a wonderful vacation. If you ever have time I would love a cover of the cruise design. We will be on the Fantasy April 13-20, 2013. Thanks
__________________
Heidi
heidibilotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #41
Scout54
Mouseketeer
 
Scout54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tuscumbia,Alabama
Posts: 144

Hi, Dee! I know you are probably swamped over with trip planning right now, but when you return could I get one of your FABULOUS binder covers? I would like the one that is in post #14, but with the wording from the orange bordered cover in post #5. We are The Lockett Family and our trip is in March 2013.

Thanks bunches!!

Leah
__________________
Leah





Last edited by Scout54; 01-28-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Correction
Scout54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #42
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,482

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidibilotti View Post
Hi Dee,
Hope you have a wonderful vacation. If you ever have time I would love a cover of the cruise design. We will be on the Fantasy April 13-20, 2013. Thanks
What name would you like on the cover?
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #43
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout54 View Post
Hi, Dee! I know you are probably swamped over with trip planning right now, but when you return could I get one of your FABULOUS binder covers? I would like the one that is in post #14, but with the wording from the orange bordered cover in post #5. We are The Lockett Family and our trip is in March 2013.

Thanks bunches!!

Leah
Let me know if you would like anything changed.
Dee

__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #44
heidibilotti
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill

What name would you like on the cover?
Dee
The Bilotti Family
__________________
Heidi
heidibilotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #45
Scout54
Mouseketeer
 
Scout54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tuscumbia,Alabama
Posts: 144

DEE!!!! You are fabulous & amazing & FAST!! It is perfect & I love it!! Thanks a million!

Leah
__________________
Leah




Scout54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: