Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #1501
jackemail
DIS Veteran

Of the pitiful assortment of flotsam left in that house, I hope that, somehow, Elissa wins this whole thing.

Sad part is that, when Gina Marie, AAryn, and Spencer get out of the house (and especially the 2 girls), they will not "GET" why people are so disgusted by what they said and did. They will see themselves as the victims, and not learn anything by it, or change in any way.

Wish I could be around when GM sees Nick and throws herself at her true love.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #1502
Free4Life11
DIS Cast Member
I just have to say it one more time...YAGE!
"ba-doinka-a-doink-doink"

Not only is this season BORING, but I just can't stand watching these vile, disgusting people. I'm so over it! I hate that these HG's are so GUTLESS. Afraid to make a big move. Afraid to go against "the house." Afraid to CALL PEOPLE OUT.

News flash: making it to jury, ISN'T WINNING.
Free4Life11 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #1503
Crazie4daMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolita3 View Post
Or the shock Andy is going to face if Amanda gets hoh and he ends up on the block.
I will LOVE this!!
Old 08-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #1504
lvcourtneyy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4Life11 View Post
Not only is this season BORING, but I just can't stand watching these vile, disgusting people. I'm so over it! I hate that these HG's are so GUTLESS. Afraid to make a big move. Afraid to go against "the house." Afraid to CALL PEOPLE OUT.

100% agreed. Not that I like Amanda/McCrae but if Andy is in an alliance with them and they're "such good friends", why is Helen not on the block after coming to him with a plan to evict them? Doesn't make sense.

Jessie and Spencer are the easy targets so no ruffled feathers.

Trip Reports In Progress:

Ooo I'm really scaredd! A Sept 13 TR!
Excuse me, your child can NOT go on stage with Mickey: a January 2013 TR!

Completed: We both got real jobs, now we can go to Disney: Sept 2013 PTR
July 2000: GKTW Village// January 2012 offiste// January 2013 Pop Century// September 2013 Pop Century

Follow me on Instagram: @courtneyeliizabeth
lvcourtneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #1505
aidansmom0406
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4Life11 View Post

I guess they figure if they get to jury then they get a free vacation for a few weeks. They get to hang out in a nice house, relaxing and not having to go back to the "real world".
aidansmom0406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #1506
aidansmom0406
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazie4daMouse View Post
I will LOVE this!!
I'd love this too. He is the one who is a rat. I'm not sure whose side he is aligned with. I can't believe people trust him with info when he turns around and tells the opposing side. I guess I'm not even sure if there are sides. Helen is now buddies with Aaryn. Does she even realize the racial things Aaryn said about her?
aidansmom0406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #1507
tevagirl
Saving little old ladies from gun-toting maniacs
And I'm not picking, I'm adjusting
I always look to the disboards when seeking out answers to life's underwear questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidansmom0406 View Post
I'd love this too. He is the one who is a rat. I'm not sure whose side he is aligned with. I can't believe people trust him with info when he turns around and tells the opposing side. I guess I'm not even sure if there are sides. Helen is now buddies with Aaryn. Does she even realize the racial things Aaryn said about her?
Elissa tried to tell her. She doesn't believe her.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #1508
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I guess they figure if they get to jury then they get a free vacation for a few weeks. They get to hang out in a nice house, relaxing and not having to go back to the "real world".
A few weeks ago after America placed Amanda on the block, McCrae was trying to cheer her up telling her that they had to make it to the jury house. So they could have sex all day.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #1509
lucas
°o°

Quote:
And, they get "paid" longer. I heard one of them mention something about that.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #1510
RachaelA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
A few weeks ago after America placed Amanda on the block, McCrae was trying to cheer her up telling her that they had to make it to the jury house. So they could have sex all day.
Gross.

Aug 2005 1st Trip Offsite-Jan 2008 Pop-June 2009 AKL CL *Disneymoon!*-May 2010 AKL CL *1st Anniversary*-Dec 2010 Pop - October 2012- First birthday trip and first trip home to BLT! - May 2013- AKV- October 2014- BLT *1st and 3rd birthday trip!* UPCOMING: December 2015- BLT
RachaelA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #1511
Robinrs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkrop View Post
Great story on Candace, wow she actually WON a pageant. GM is shut the heck up.
Maybe THIS is the reason they hate her so much. Aaryn mentioned in her intro interview that she won some low level pageant, too, so they probably despise someone who actually WON. At least I keep wondering why so much HATE???

It's sad when everyone who used to love this show is just watching to see how these horrible people emplode. I can't watch anymore but I can't run away from my son who talks about it non stop. Man, I can't WAIT for him and his friends to go back to college next week!

I'll watch AFTER GM and A-Man-duh are gone because my ears cannot STAND their voices. Amanda growls and whines and GM has the worst NY accent I've ever hoid... and I grew up in Brooklyn!!! She sounds like an ignoramus... oh wait... she IS an ignoramus.

Not rooting for anyone to win but I'd prefer Jessie, Elissa or even Helen over the the others. Sad I have to pick the LEAST disgusting people, not the ones I like the most. They're all gone!

Robinrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:36 AM   #1512
lizzi6692
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post

And, they get "paid" longer. I heard one of them mention something about that.
Yep up until the jury you get paid a set amount per week that you make it and then all the jury members make the same amount. If a jury member wins the fan favorite award they actually end up making more than the runner up.
December 2011: Pop Century
lizzi6692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:57 AM   #1513
Lanie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinrs View Post
Maybe THIS is the reason they hate her so much. Aaryn mentioned in her intro interview that she won some low level pageant, too, so they probably despise someone who actually WON. At least I keep wondering why so much HATE???
That's what I'm thinking as well... She is an actual big pageant winner, so they are jealous. For me Aaryn ang GM look like the pageant brats, you know the ones that throw fits when they don't win!?!
First Trip May 2004:All Stars Movies - Engagement Trip September 2005:Best Western Movieland & All Stars Movies - First F&W as well as MNSSHP September 2006:Port Orleans French Quarters - Honeymoon October 2007:Sandals Royal Bahamian & Animal Kingdom Lodge - DVC Buying Trip August 2008:POP Century - Our first cruise and MVMCP December 2009:Caraibbean Beach and the Magic - Liam's First WDW Trip December 2011:Poly and Kidani Village - Liam's First Cruise April 2012: Western Caribbean on the Fantasy - Blaire's First WDW Trip October 2012:All Stars Movies - Lexie's First WDW Trip March 2014:Bay Lake Towers

Lanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #1514
Mkrop
I just cant go on demand
Hi my name is Mkop and I am a cart leaver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
That's what I'm thinking as well... She is an actual big pageant winner, so they are jealous. For me Aaryn ang GM look like the pageant brats, you know the ones that throw fits when they don't win!?!
Maybe they were on Toddlers and Tiaras
June 2008 Contemporary
Dec 2008 Boardwalk Inn
June 2009 Disneyland Hotel and DCA
Jan 2010 DVC Boardwalk Villas
Dec 2010 DVC BLT
July-Aug 2011 Disneyland Park Vue Inn
Dec 2011 DVC BW
July 2012 DVC BC
Dec 2013 DVC AKL/BW
Aug 2014 DVC DCA
Mkrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #1515
slytherinbratz
Slytherin Princess

I'm at the point I stopped watching & I'm getting all my info off here & jokers.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: