Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
pooh4me
DIS Veteran

60 day online checkin,does it work ?

I have not been able to check in online. When I get to the credit card (Disney) it says they can not verify the card, but it works on all their other sites. We are only 18 days out.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #2
Ladcassidy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh4me
I have not been able to check in online. When I get to the credit card (Disney) it says they can not verify the card, but it works on all their other sites. We are only 18 days out.
I've had the exact same problem. On line check in recognizes other credit cards I have tried, but not my Disney Visa. Seems like they should want that one to go through? I am waiting to see if they get the glitches worked out before checking in on line. But if I hear that the fastpass+is active after check in, I'll probably try again.
Ladcassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
antkim
"Easy to love"
Figured out how to feel good
More blessings on the way

I have been told that the 60 day check in will only work with bookings made within the new system. So if you made your reservation more than a few weeks ago you fall within the 10 day prior to travel check in period. The old and new system have not "merged" yet therefore the issues.
antkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #4
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladcassidy View Post
But if I hear that the fastpass+is active after check in, I'll probably try again.
They haven't rolled out FP+ yet. But once they do, you are correct that in order to make any FP+ reservations you will need to do online check-in.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
pooh4me
DIS Veteran

Just to bring you up to date on the Chase Disney problem, after being unable to use the Disney card I called Chase. They told me that there was not a problem with my card instead they told me that the 6 times I tried they had not been asked for verification. I then called Disney and after stating what was happening I was put through to IT, who took all the info and told me that they did not know about this. Lets hope this works soon,in the mean time you can use another card then change it when you check in. Maybe their new system will be good soon.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
clandoc5803
Mouseketeer

Worked for me! But, I was using an AMEX.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #7
vdub322
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladcassidy View Post
I've had the exact same problem. On line check in recognizes other credit cards I have tried, but not my Disney Visa. Seems like they should want that one to go through? I am waiting to see if they get the glitches worked out before checking in on line. But if I hear that the fastpass+is active after check in, I'll probably try again.
This is what I am going through right now, so I'm glad to hear that it's not my card or specific to me. Our Disney Premier Visa came in the mail yesterday and I went to do online check in and it wouldn't verify it. I'm going to use a different card and hopefully it won't be an issue to change it quick when we get there.

vdub322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #8
brucerob62
Mouseketeer

i Had to use firefox. And link my old réservation to the new System. And it worked i used visa for cc for room charges. Allchecked in 57 more days. Good luck
brucerob62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #9
LovinPooh
DIS Veteran

I booked in august n checkd in at 44days out couple days ago with no problems.
LovinPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
mlittig
DIS Veteran

I will find out in 35 days

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop Century 9/11 Pop Century 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 4/17/15 Pop Century
mlittig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #11
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antkim
I have been told that the 60 day check in will only work with bookings made within the new system. So if you made your reservation more than a few weeks ago you fall within the 10 day prior to travel check in period. The old and new system have not "merged" yet therefore the issues.
I booked long before the new website (ah, the good old days) but was able to do online check in at about 54 days. So I think it doesn't matter under which website you booked originally.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #12
vdub322
Are we there yet?

Yeah, I booked both parts of my upcoming split stay before the new website. The first seven nights are on our DVC points, booked in spring of 2012, and the last two nights are cash room-only AP rate. I did online checkin before ten days on both reservations, but it will NOT accept my Chase Disney Visa as a card. It says "unable to verify". But other than that, no problems.

And I used Firefox too.

vdub322 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: