Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #31
Doug7856
DIS Veteran

I have successfully added our DVC plan for 9 people; however I could not match up my oldest son that I had already created in the profile and had to create a "new" profile for him so we now have him listed twice. I suspect it has something to do with his age (one age at the time of reservation and a different age at the time of travel -- funny how that happens!).

I have also successfully added a pre-DVC four night stay for a subset of our party at AoA without any problems (including the age issue).

We are to early for dining reservations right now.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #32
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if the app is available for BlackBerry Playbook? I've been looking and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!!
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
SRUAlmn is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #33
mum2four
DIS Veteran

Also, I can see my resort ressie on the new web site, but it does not show anything about the MYW package that I booked, only shows the check in/out dates for the resort. I keep checking my email confirmation to make sure I actually booked a package and not room only! Annoying...

Would be nice if I could see the remaining balance and payments that I've made. Hopefully they're working on that.
mum2four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #34
katdralion
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingthedream View Post
I have seen several reports that Canadians are unable to see this section of the web site (yet?), or NEVER?

Anyone outside of the US experiencing the inability to see the My Disney Experience on the web site?
I'm in the UK and can't see it! I've tried to google it and also used a link from the Dis but it just takes me to the UK site.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #35
bigAWL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post
Does anyone know if the app is available for BlackBerry Playbook? I've been looking and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!!
The MDE website has "Get the Mobile App" links for Apple iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Apps. No sign of Blackberry there.

1979 .......... Golf Resort
1984 .......... Hotel Royal Plaza
1989 .......... Offsite?
2007 Jun .................................................. .................................................. ................. Newport Bay Club
2008 May-Jun .. Shades of Green ................. Wonder 4-night Bahamas Double-dip
2009 Jul ...... Shades of Green ................. Magic 7-night E. Caribbean Tortola
2010 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Northern Europe
2010 Dec ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Magic 11-night S. Caribbean Holiday
2011 Jul ........................................ Wonder 7-night Alaska .................... Villas at Grand Californian
2011 Oct ...... Polynesian - AKV Kidani
2012 Jun ...... Bay Lake Tower .................. Fantasy 7-night W. Caribbean
2013 Mar ...... Beach Club Villas - BLT ......... Dream 4/3-night Bahamas Back-to-Back
2014 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Med. Barcelona-Venice

Future Plans:

2015 Jan ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Fantasy 7-night E. Caribbean San Juan
2015 Jun-Jul .................................... Magic 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland
bigAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #36
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigAWL View Post
The MDE website has "Get the Mobile App" links for Apple iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Apps. No sign of Blackberry there.
Thanks! I got this Playbook as a gift, so I hate to be a whiner but all the apps that are released NEVER include Blackberry and it's so frustrating!
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
SRUAlmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #37
bigAWL
DIS Veteran

They really need to work on the profile character pictures available. They have the main Mickey/Minnie/Goofy/etc. characters. They have most of the Princesses, but not Sleeping Beauty or Rapunzel (this is shocking to me). Strangely, there are the Incredibles (good for some families I guess), and the guys from Up, and Wall-E, and a few others. There's Buzz, but no Woody or Jessie, etc. None of the princes. Really missing a ton of other classic characters, too.

1979 .......... Golf Resort
1984 .......... Hotel Royal Plaza
1989 .......... Offsite?
2007 Jun .................................................. .................................................. ................. Newport Bay Club
2008 May-Jun .. Shades of Green ................. Wonder 4-night Bahamas Double-dip
2009 Jul ...... Shades of Green ................. Magic 7-night E. Caribbean Tortola
2010 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Northern Europe
2010 Dec ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Magic 11-night S. Caribbean Holiday
2011 Jul ........................................ Wonder 7-night Alaska .................... Villas at Grand Californian
2011 Oct ...... Polynesian - AKV Kidani
2012 Jun ...... Bay Lake Tower .................. Fantasy 7-night W. Caribbean
2013 Mar ...... Beach Club Villas - BLT ......... Dream 4/3-night Bahamas Back-to-Back
2014 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Med. Barcelona-Venice

Future Plans:

2015 Jan ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Fantasy 7-night E. Caribbean San Juan
2015 Jun-Jul .................................... Magic 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland
bigAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:42 AM   #38
monique5
DVC - BLT & VGF

MDE App & Online

My resort reservation was finally able to load on the website (no reference on App). I've updated the MDE App to the latest version. I'm noticing like others that the App and the new site do not go hand in hand. I can see all of my reservation on the new site under My Reservations (in order/with the resort check-in and check-out already input), but on App I can only see my info day by day. Also, on the App I can add parade times, notes, fireworks, dining reservations. I haven't had any luck with this on the website. Also, I can't add reservations like BBB and the Tea Party but they have reservation #'s. Lastly, I'm seeing posts regarding FP+. I've been looking for this. Is this on the website. Where? My Reservations?

monique5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #39
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

I got the my disney experience app on my ipad and trying to link my reservation but it wants a telephone number with the reservation number and I have tried all different formats of my number and it still says 'the reservation and telephone numbers' do not match. Anybody else have this issue?
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

Sep/Oct 2014 Post trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3337960

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Paula Sedley-Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #40
inky dinky doo
I've got the best cure for the blues. Schedule another trip to Walt Disney World, now!
The only problem with losing weight is that I'm beginning to look like a rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Sedley-Burke View Post
I got the my disney experience app on my ipad and trying to link my reservation but it wants a telephone number with the reservation number and I have tried all different formats of my number and it still says 'the reservation and telephone numbers' do not match. Anybody else have this issue?
I got that exact response when I tried to add the "wrong" kind of reservation. I finally noticed that their heading said "add a dining reservation," and I was trying to add my room ressie. Figured out where/how to add my room ressie, and the phone number went through smooth as silk.

Good luck!

inky dinky doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:21 AM   #41
Paula Sedley-Burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by inky dinky doo

I got that exact response when I tried to add the "wrong" kind of reservation. I finally noticed that their heading said "add a dining reservation," and I was trying to add my room ressie. Figured out where/how to add my room ressie, and the phone number went through smooth as silk.

Good luck!
Oh yes that is what I am trying to do! Where do I add the room ressie please? Thanks!
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

Sep/Oct 2014 Post trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3337960

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Old 01-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #42
inky dinky doo
I've got the best cure for the blues. Schedule another trip to Walt Disney World, now!
The only problem with losing weight is that I'm beginning to look like a rapper

From what I'm reading here, the room ressie can't be added on the app (yet?). I was on the website when that happened to me.

inky dinky doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:18 AM   #43
tigeramy75
Someday your rainbow will come smiling through

Anyone found a way to make a payment through the new site yet? I've tried going back to the old site to do it but it won't load. I guess I can always call but paying online has always been so easy.

April 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge * April 2013 - Polynesian * May 2012 - Polynesian * April 2011 - Polynesian * March 2010 - Coronado Springs * March 2009 - offsite * April 2003 - Coronado Springs * June 2000 - Shades of Green* June 1998 - Shades of Green* April 1986 - offsite
tigeramy75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #44
tan391
Earning My Ears

I am also from the UK and have been trying, without success to get onto the new website!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:58 AM   #45
Paula Sedley-Burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan391
I am also from the UK and have been trying, without success to get onto the new website!
Me too. No UK folk allowed it seems lol... Try changing your locale to US at the bottom after resetting the cookies on you pc. Worked for the main site for me once but havent tried it on this yet. I pretended I am american and hey presto it worked!

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: