Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #16
AppleSister1
DIS Veteran

I will say this...when I first called tonite (an hour ago) I got an actual person about 6 minutes in. I explained my dilemma, she said she had to transfer me, but she DID say the website is going through a huge upgrade and it's having some bumps. (Really? Who knew???)

1982 - WDW, Off site * 1996 - Grand Floridian * 1997 - DL, Disneyland Hotel * 1998 - CSR * 2000 - YC* 2001 - DL, Grand Californian * 2002 - YC * 2003 - YC * 2004 - BC Concierge * 2006 - YC * 2008 - YC * Jan 2010 - WL * May 2010-Poly * Dec 2010 - CSR *April 2011 - AKL CL * Sept 2011 - YC * Dec 2011 - YC * May 2012 - YC * July 2012 - Aulani * Dec 2012 - POFQ * April 2013 - POFQ * June 2014- Contemporary * October '14 Boardwalk
AppleSister1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #17
Mrs Grumpy
DIS Veteran

I have the app on my android but there isn't a place that I can find to bring up our reservations. Everything is finally showing up on the webpage for me.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #18
Lorilais_mommie
" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the street." - WALT DISNEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaG

Are you using the most up to date version? There was an updated apple app a few weeks ago. When I sign into it on my husband's ipad, the reservation is there... But my android phone version doesn't even appear to have a place for reservations yet
Yup! Loaded it on Monday..

I can see it on the computer, but can not find anywhere to add it on the app...
I click link ressie, and it pops up, "please enter com. Number and phone number.."
But above that it only talks about dinning...

So I type in the numbers and it says unable to find ressies?!?
I know it's there, b/c I have it up on the computer, but not on the app..

The weirdest thing is that when I hit " my plans" go to my dates..
On the computer it has my room ressies and conf. Number,.
On the app... It's missing!!

Lorilais_mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #19
BeccaG
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilais_mommie View Post
Yup! Loaded it on Monday..

I can see it on the computer, but can not find anywhere to add it on the app...
I click link ressie, and it pops up, "please enter com. Number and phone number.."
But above that it only talks about dinning...

So I type in the numbers and it says unable to find ressies?!?
I know it's there, b/c I have it up on the computer, but not on the app..

The weirdest thing is that when I hit " my plans" go to my dates..
On the computer it has my room ressies and conf. Number,.
On the app... It's missing!!
OK, I can see the reservation on the computer too but not on the ipad...in fact I dont even see a place to look for room reservations on the ipad...where are you going? Maybe room reservations are not on the mobile version as a pseudo security measure?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #20
Kaylasmomma
Mouseketeer

I too have been able to go in bring up my lodging RSVP

made profiles for the family

ok so on to dining.. it brought two up automatically when i added the lodging
then it asked me to link more I added the 4 more.. only TWO more will show up.. no matter how many times i keep refreshing or trying to link it up.. so frustrating.

I am hoping if this FP+ rolls out before our stay 3/1 that we can use it online
but for now it would be nice to just see all our dining
Kaylasmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:36 AM   #21
ljr74
Mouseketeer

Great thread! I'm trying to nagivate this app right now and got a "Sorry We've run into an unexpected error. Please try again later." message. Coincidentally, I was having trouble getting my hotel reservations to link and was on my laptop at the Disney website at the same time trying to figure out what the problem was. I pulled up my reservations on my laptop and when I clicked for more info, it just kept spinning. I thought maybe I didn't have the right phone number to put in for the reservation on the app and could get it from the Disney website, but that's not going to work right now. Hoping it's just a glitch with their system altogether.

It was fun in the meantime! All of my ADRs populated automatically which was great! I was in the process of trying to add parade info for our MK day when I started getting the above message. Hope to be able to work on this again sometime today and get my hotel reservations added!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #22
disney dharling
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Grumpy View Post
I have the app on my android but there isn't a place that I can find to bring up our reservations. Everything is finally showing up on the webpage for me.
Me too! I keep looking around feeling like I'm missing the hidden door.

disney dharling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #23
JennyT2
Mouseketeer

I am Canadian and can see it on the regular disney website. I was able to link my resort/pkg but each time I do a dining reservation, it confirms it but then it is missing from the main page. I entered all 9 of my adr's and none show up after I confirm each one individually. I know they are there but they don't show up on that main reservation page!!!!

Next DCL trip Aug/2015
JennyT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #24
JennyT2
Mouseketeer

Spoke to soon ... got kicked out of the site, tried going back in and now I only see the old website!

Next DCL trip Aug/2015
JennyT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:13 AM   #25
bigAWL
DIS Veteran

I didn't even notice that the room reservations weren't showing up on the app. I have the apple version. I'd certainly like to have them there for when I'm checking in at the desk.

1979 .......... Golf Resort
1984 .......... Hotel Royal Plaza
1989 .......... Offsite?
2007 Jun .................................................. .................................................. ................. Newport Bay Club
2008 May-Jun .. Shades of Green ................. Wonder 4-night Bahamas Double-dip
2009 Jul ...... Shades of Green ................. Magic 7-night E. Caribbean Tortola
2010 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Northern Europe
2010 Dec ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Magic 11-night S. Caribbean Holiday
2011 Jul ........................................ Wonder 7-night Alaska .................... Villas at Grand Californian
2011 Oct ...... Polynesian - AKV Kidani
2012 Jun ...... Bay Lake Tower .................. Fantasy 7-night W. Caribbean
2013 Mar ...... Beach Club Villas - BLT ......... Dream 4/3-night Bahamas Back-to-Back
2014 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Med. Barcelona-Venice

Future Plans:

2015 Jan ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Fantasy 7-night E. Caribbean San Juan
2015 Jun-Jul .................................... Magic 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland
bigAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #26
fab5friend99
Mouseketeer

Here's a hint I found. I had trouble adding a reservation for Mama Melroses fantasmic dining package on the iphone app. I had no problems adding all my other reservations. I had already added fantasmic so I deleted it. Then I tried adding mama melroses again and it worked. I then added fantasmic back.

I am part of a big family group going. There are a mix of iphones and androids phones. I set up a profile for everyone in my group and sent out the invites. I set up my profiles as family so they can view all my activities. I set up everyone under their applicable dining reservations. Does anyone know if the other members of my group will be able to see everyone else? Or do they need to set up profiles for everyone else?
fab5friend99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:57 AM   #27
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Right now, it appears that you cannot link a reservation if the name on the reservation contains an apostrophe, as the new site considers apostrophes an illegal character.

I'll be discussing it with tech support at some point when I have the time.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #28
fbarker
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkrebell View Post
I've had minor trouble trying to add in my own reservations on the app, but as they're not linked to a room reservation (our first time off-site, ever! :-( ), I don't know if it's just having trouble pulling them up. When I did link them individually, by using each confirmation number and my cell phone number, about half of them realized that they were *my* reservations, and the other half told me I couldn't add them because they belonged to that other person who shares my name! LOL

Either way, I've found that by powering through those little difficulties - adding them one at a time, whether or not they say I can - that I have all of mine on the mobile app now. The website still won't have them all show up all of the time, but as I'm using the app in the park and not my computer, that matters less to me!
I have been trying to add one of my dining reservations to my itinerary. I go through the process and it seems to "accept" but after i refresh I still don't see the reservation.

Any Help??
fbarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #29
ljr74
Mouseketeer

I still can't get our hotel reservations to load. grrrrr.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #30
mum2four
DIS Veteran

I've run into an irritating problem. My resort and dining reservations do all show up on the new site. When I linked my resort reservation, it asked me to create profiles for all of my family, which I did, and it shows my family as 2 adults, 3 children, and 1 infant (which is correct for the resort ressie).

However, I prepaid for a CRT ADR on the old website. I was able to link that reservation, and it does show up on the new site. However, because my oldest DS is 14, I paid for him as an adult at CRT, so it lists my party as 3 adults, 2 children, and 1 infant (which is correct for CRT).

The problem is that it won't let me add all my family members to my dining party at CRT, because of the discrepancy in the adult/child numbers on my profiles vs CRT ressie. Probably not a big deal, as long as my CRT reservation still has my name on it and lists 6 guests will be dining.

However, it makes me wonder if I'll run into a similar problem if and when I need to make FP+ selections for our trip in May. My son is listed as a child on the resort ressie and on his profile, but he'll have an adult ticket.

Don't know if that makes sense, it's hard to explain. I'm probably WAY over thinking it LOL! I just don't want any surprises down the road if the day comes that everyone is trying to reserve FP+ all at the same time!!
mum2four is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: