|01-11-2013, 08:15 PM||#31|
Join Date: Feb 2009
My top 5 are:
1. Biergarten: Love the food, the beer, the music, & the theming
2. 50's PTC: We like to go for lunch. Food is good comfort food, theming & staff are really funny.
3. Hoop Dee Doo Revue: Love visiting FW resort! The food is good and the show is wonderful!
4. Kona Cafe: One of our favorite places for breakfast. It's a pretty restaurant, the coffee is fantastic, and the Samoan Eggs are to die for
5. California Grill: VERY romantic We went there on our honeymoon/Christmas night & they sat us in the Wine Room. We could see the Epcot fireworks in there. Service was outstanding, wine, sushi, & filet were top notch, & watching Wishes from the catwalk was very special.
|01-12-2013, 07:27 AM||#32|
My twins fight over who tooted
I always have the itch!
Join Date: Oct 2004
Tusker House breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
|01-12-2013, 07:52 AM||#33|
Teach Me How To Bucky
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Racine, WI
Kimonos and Tokyo Dining not far behind.
|01-12-2013, 10:27 PM||#35|
Citi Field, Rehoboth Beach, and WDW are my 3 favorite places.
Join Date: Aug 2007
La Hacienda de San Angel
Looking forward to seeing if BOG can knock one of these off our list when we visit in August.
WDW: Jul '91, May '93, Dec '99, Aug '07, Aug '08, Aug '09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Aug '10, Mar '11, Aug '11, Dec '11, Aug '13, Nov/Dec '13
Disneyland Paris: Aug '12
DCL: Jul '12 Magic NYC Weekend Getaway, Dec '13 Dream 3-night Bahamas
Upcoming Trips: WDW Jul '14, DCL Alaska - Wonder Aug '15
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|