Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
ChrissyLady
Mouseketeer

Suggestions for a honeymoon surprise??

My sweet husband and I will be honeymooning in Disney in a few weeks and I know he's got some tricks up his sleeve...

On my last trip to Disney, I decided to spend some time with my family and celebrate my birthday there. He was my boyfriend then, and couldn't manage to come because of his busy work schedule. Which was okay, work is work, I understood. So in the middle of having a great little vacation, one morning my mother had arranged to meet up with one of her friends who lives in Florida. We walked into the Beach Club lobby and who was there waiting? You guessed it! My sweet husband, surprising me on my birthday

So you understand, these things happen frequently at home as well. He is always managing to find a way to make our life exciting and happy and fun!

So, now I am looking for suggestions as to how I can surprise him for a change!

He's 37, loves all things Star Wars and Indiana Jones, he's a Nascar fan... so there are options at Disney for all of those things. Is there any way that I could nominate him as volunteer for Indiana Jones stunt show or arrange for him to meet a Stormtrooper or something? I wonder... I could always do the Richard petty ride along, but I want to explore my options a bit.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

ChrissyLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
bradleyjess
Mouseketeer

I think there's a driving experience where they actually get to drive an exotic car...

My resort history: BoardWalk Villas, Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo and Kidani, Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, WDW Dolphin, Yacht Club, Contemporary and Coronado Springs.
bradleyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
giffy231
Mouseketeer

I agree that the Richard Petty driving experience might be cool. A few other things, you could arrange a private dining experience or rent a pontoon boat to go watch the fireworks.
giffy231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

I know it is always hard trying to figure out a good surprise. Here's the link for Richard Petty

One of the options on that page is to drive an exotic supercar such as a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi or Porsche which also sounds really cool.

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

figmentfan814 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: