Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #1201
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstategrads View Post
How do I get these printed? These are soooo awesome!! Can't wait to put them on my door
I already answered your questions and made the designs for you.
Please read post #1.
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 03-06-2013 at 05:27 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #1202
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnhrc View Post
We are sailing June 1st could you please make me the following magnets.

Castaway Mickey with surf board. Name Harry
Castaway Minnie. Name Holly
Old fashion Mickey flag ears name Nathan
Mickey pirate with cross swords name Zachary.
Thanks so much!




__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #1203
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by macemc12 View Post
Hi Eva!

Great work! You are so talented!! I love your design selections!

Could you please make me 2 Minnie graphics that I will make into magnets for our door:

One with "Maggie" and one with "Emma"

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbede361c.png

A Mickey graphic with "Dave"

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41cdd511.png


and a Minnie with "Kate"

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps71b2ab66.png

Thank you SO much!!

Kate






__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #1204
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletat100acres View Post
This is so sweet of you to do for us "nontalented" people!!!

Could I get 5?

Mickey - with name "David"
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbee49114.png

Princesses - with name "Lucy"
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps59c74e1c.png

Snow White - with name "Patti"
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3e05b9a.png

Star wars - Mickey - with name "Christopher" and change name of boat to DREAM
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps12ef5e82.png

Minnie - with name "Traci"
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbede361c.png


THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
Traci








__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #1205
son3disfan
DIS Veteran
 
son3disfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: northern girl
Posts: 1,855

Thank you Eva!
They are perfect!
__________________



DISNEY CRUISES:
Wonder2008/ Magic Eastern2009
Magic Western2010/Wonder Mexican Riviera2011
Magic Eastern2012/ Wonder Alaska2013
son3disfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #1206
angel's momma
DIS Veteran
 
angel's momma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 4,014

Hi Eva

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful designs.

May we please have:

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psaa9880c7.png - Angel's Make A Wish Cruise

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbcc94b89.png - Tom & Christi (on left ear) 20th Anniversary (on right ear)

If possible, could we please have a plain black Mickey head with gold lettering that says Disney Dream 2013 (in the "head" part, with the 2013 that has the fantastic mickey head as the 0) Angel (on left ear) DCL wave logo (on right ear)?

Thank you so much
__________________
Me - Christi DH - Tom DD - Angel 15 (wish kid)

Pretrip Report: Angel's Make a Wish Cruise on the Dream /and extended days at WDW PTR :We have dates 4/13-25
Trip Report: Angel's Make a Wish DREAM Cruise & extended days at wdw: April 13-25, 2013

Previous trips: 2013 Apr. 18-25 2010 May 8-15 2009 Dec. 4-11 2008 Dec. 15-24 2008 Aug. 30-Sept 7
2007 Sept. 1-8 2006 Dec. 9-16 2006 Sept. 26-Oct.3 2005 Sept. 25-Oct.8 2004 Dec. 11-21 All at POP
CRUISE 2013 Apr. 14-18 Disney DREAM
angel's momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #1207
jo_de_vil
Mouseketeer
 
jo_de_vil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 113

Hi these are fantastic we are going on our first Disney Cruise Oct 13 It is a surprise birthday present to our Son, He keeps telling me he is not spoilt but lucky!!!!
So we would love it if you could do some of your design magic for us
Alexander's 9th Birthday Cruise
6 - 10 Oct 13
The Ward Family 6 - 10 Oct 13
The Wards Birthday Cruise 6 - 10 Oct 13
Alexander
Could you do this with a light blue back ground and Alexander in dark blue, if not as is.
Jo
Jo
Albert
Jo, Albert and Alexander
2013
Could you do these 2 for the UK
You have so many to choose from if I am being greedy, let me know and I will try and choose fewer.

I have only done Stroller labels and Mousekeeping envelopes before.
TIA
TTFN Jo

Last edited by jo_de_vil; 03-08-2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: removal of links
jo_de_vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:10 AM   #1208
pipertoad
Earning My Ears
 
pipertoad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brampton, Ont
Posts: 64

These are great designs. Thanks for doing these.

I would like to request the following:

Iain & Linda first cruise dream
http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=16

With the name Iain
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5413c816.png

With the name Iain
http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=7

Thanks in advance!
__________________

2015 B2B Jan 12 & Jan 16 Dream Bahamas
2013 Aug 25 4nt Dream Bahamas
2011 Oct POR - 10th wedding anniversary trip
2010 Jan POR
pipertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #1209
macemc12
Mouseketeer
 
macemc12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 79

Smile Thank you Eva! These are wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post






Love them!!
__________________
Me , DH, DD-9 , DD-7

macemc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #1210
pigletat100acres
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 13

2 for tshirts

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Could I request 2 for tshirts?

Pirate girl - Lucy
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6b808600.png

pirate boy - Christopher
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b8923ec.png

You are so special - truly have the Disney spirit!
pigletat100acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #1211
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_de_vil View Post
Hi these are fantastic we are going on our first Disney Cruise Oct 13 It is a surprise birthday present to our Son, He keeps telling me he is not spoilt but lucky!!!!
So we would love it if you could do some of your design magic for us


Alexander's 9th Birthday Cruise
6 - 10 Oct 13


The Ward Family 6 - 10 Oct 13


The Wards Birthday Cruise 6 - 10 Oct 13


Alexander


Could you do this with a light blue back ground and Alexander in dark blue, if not as is.


Jo


Jo


Jo


Albert


Albert


Alexander



Jo, Albert and Alexander


2013


Albert


Alexander


Albert

Could you do these 2 for the UK


&




You have so many to choose from if I am being greedy, let me know and I will try and choose fewer.

I have only done Stroller labels and Mousekeeping envelopes before.
TIA
TTFN Jo
As long as you're going to use all of them.
I'd be glad to make it for you.
You didn't include the name of the ship.
Let me know so I can start working on your request.
Thanks,
Eva
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 03-08-2013 at 01:38 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #1212
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletat100acres View Post
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Could I request 2 for tshirts?

Pirate girl - Lucy
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6b808600.png

pirate boy - Christopher
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b8923ec.png

You are so special - truly have the Disney spirit!
Here are your requests.



__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #1213
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipertoad View Post
These are great designs. Thanks for doing these.

I would like to request the following:

Iain & Linda first cruise dream
http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=16

With the name Iain
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5413c816.png

With the name Iain
http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=7

Thanks in advance!




__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #1214
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel's momma View Post
Hi Eva

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful designs.

May we please have:

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psaa9880c7.png - Angel's Make A Wish Cruise

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbcc94b89.png - Tom & Christi (on left ear) 20th Anniversary (on right ear)

If possible, could we please have a plain black Mickey head with gold lettering that says Disney Dream 2013 (in the "head" part, with the 2013 that has the fantastic mickey head as the 0) Angel (on left ear) DCL wave logo (on right ear)?

Thank you so much
Here are your requests.





__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #1215
pigletat100acres
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 13

Thanks again so much!!!
pigletat100acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: