Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #2041
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseKris View Post
Can I get the following coverpage with each of my kids names listed below:

Emma's Autograph book
Matthew's Autograph book

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...21588883269026



Can you make the following say:
Dream
Jeremy, Brooke, Mackenzie, Addison, and Tyler
February 2014



http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...61055692097711

Thanks!




__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #2042
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerfamily View Post
Hi! I love your designs!!! Can I get:

Anna with pink cape Mickey Head with "Ada"

Olaf with mouth closed Mickey Head with "Quinn"

THANK YOU!!!!


__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #2043
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassDisLovers View Post
Hello Eva

May I please have Captain Mickey saluting (the Wonder) from your Cruise Designs album

Mother-Daughter Adventure
California Cruising May 19 -23

thank you so much!


__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:50 PM   #2044
CruiseKris
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 41

Thanks, everything looks great!
CruiseKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #2045
vpv0807
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18

Hi Eva,
Thanks again for the ones you did for my friends. They appreciated them
Could you please do this one for me again please? My husband just pointed out to me that my name was misspelled.

John & Vanessa
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps927a2a9b.png

Thank you,
Vanessa
vpv0807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #2046
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpv0807 View Post
Hi Eva,
Thanks again for the ones you did for my friends. They appreciated them
Could you please do this one for me again please? My husband just pointed out to me that my name was misspelled.

John & Vanessa
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps927a2a9b.png

Thank you,
Vanessa
Sorry about that. Here it is.

__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #2047
Lisa Lisa
DIS Veteran
 
Lisa Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,379

Hi Eva. I'd love to have the following three magnets when you have time:

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...tml?sort=3&o=3
BEN

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...tml?sort=3&o=4
LISA

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...tml?sort=3&o=1
KENDALL

Thank you!!
__________________
~Lisa





Disney Dream ~ February 12-16, 2012
Disney Fantasy ~ March 23-30, 2013
Disney Dream ~ September 1-5, 2013 * Trip Report: Living the Suite Life on the Dream ~ Sept. 1-5, 2013
Disney Fantasy ~ April 19-26, 2014
Lisa Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:44 PM   #2048
vpv0807
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Sorry about that. Here it is.

Thank you again Eva!
vpv0807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #2049
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Lisa View Post
Have a great trip, Lisa.





__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:58 PM   #2050
Lisa Lisa
DIS Veteran
 
Lisa Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,379

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Have a great trip, Lisa.
Thanks, Eva. Your time and effort are much appreciated!!
__________________
~Lisa





Disney Dream ~ February 12-16, 2012
Disney Fantasy ~ March 23-30, 2013
Disney Dream ~ September 1-5, 2013 * Trip Report: Living the Suite Life on the Dream ~ Sept. 1-5, 2013
Disney Fantasy ~ April 19-26, 2014
Lisa Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:16 PM   #2051
littlethelen
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 25

Hi Eva!
May I request 3 more of your designs?
Thank you so much!

This one can I have Princess Elizabeth in one ear and the cruise logo in the other...
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb24a7b65.png

This one, Emily and Scott in one ear and cruise logo in the other
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb8ce85d.png

Last one, Can you put The Barton Family in the center, then Pat and Jennifer in one ear and Grace and Annabelle in the other? If all of that doesn't fit well in the ears, then just the center is good too.
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6aa69470.png

Thank you so so much!
Jennifer
littlethelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:54 AM   #2052
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Lisa View Post
Thanks, Eva. Your time and effort are much appreciated!!
Thank you!
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #2053
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethelen View Post
Hi Eva!
May I request 3 more of your designs?
Thank you so much!

This one can I have Princess Elizabeth in one ear and the cruise logo in the other...
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb24a7b65.png

This one, Emily and Scott in one ear and cruise logo in the other
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb8ce85d.png

Last one, Can you put The Barton Family in the center, then Pat and Jennifer in one ear and Grace and Annabelle in the other? If all of that doesn't fit well in the ears, then just the center is good too.
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6aa69470.png

Thank you so so much!
Jennifer
Jennifer,
Here is the attempt to fit all the wording for the 3rd design you wanted.
Not sure if this is what you have in mind. Just let me know if you want me to make adjustment.







__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:57 AM   #2054
mckivigl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 54

Hi me again.

I was wondering if I could get a couple autograph covers

Libby - http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...pse91425f9.png

Bella - http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbb626164.png

Liam - http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbb626164.png

Thank you!!!
__________________


mckivigl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:33 AM   #2055
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckivigl View Post
Hi me again.

I was wondering if I could get a couple autograph covers

Libby - http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...pse91425f9.png

Bella - http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbb626164.png

Liam - http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psbb626164.png

Thank you!!!
Don't forget Jake. I just added today. I believe he will be on Fantasy.







__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: