Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-02-2014, 10:11 PM   #1891
Cajun Princess
Mouseketeer
 
Cajun Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 361

I love your designs
Could I please get the following
We are sailing on the Magic

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps91d3ed77.png
Anastasia

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1643688a.png
Paul

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psc7c51ed2.png
Anastasia & Paul
March 3 -7, 2014 & March 7-10, 2014 (please put on the same line we are doing a back to back) also under DCL can you add the ship name Magic

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps55454294.png
Jack
Could I get the same background for:
Minnie - Haley
Donald - Caden
Daisy - Catherine
Ariel - Elizabeth

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...pse1afa856.png
Welcome Home Gisclair Family
March 3 - 7, 2014 & March 7 - 10, 2014

Thanks
__________________


[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Cajun Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #1892
emeredith
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 12

Too cool!
emeredith is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #1893
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran
 
scrappinginontario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,378

Thank you SO MUCH Eva!!! These are beautiful and absolutely perfect! What fun they will be to use to decorate our stateroom door!!

Thanks also for the sweet birthday hat for Hannah!

I hope you have a wonderful New Year! Thank you for all you do to help out so many decorate our stateroom doors!
__________________
Mommy DD5





Amazing Trips with DD: Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
scrappinginontario is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:24 AM   #1894
kayladan04
Mouseketeer
 
kayladan04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva


Thanks!!! Perfect!!
__________________
Disney lovin Mommy to Blake -7, Drew - 5 and Alexis 3.

20+ trips during my childhood ~1 trip during my dh's childhood ~2004 Honeymoon at Port Orleans~2005 POP x 3~2006 POP~2007 POP and All Star Sports~2008 Pop and AKL~2009 Pop and Disney Wonder~2010 CBR~2011 Disney Dream~2012 POP~May 11-16 CBR, May 16 DREAM
kayladan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:52 AM   #1895
StitchIsOurHero
I was smart enough to marry a DH who does the laundry!
Dun-DUN! Has 8 Matthew McConaugheys at work!
The Rock, in his little man-bikini, is quite pretty!
 
StitchIsOurHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 8,253

Thank you so, so, so much, Eva!! You are awesome!
StitchIsOurHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #1896
cyndyminnie
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 29

Thank you so, so much, Eva! They are great.

Could I also get one for my son, a Mickey pirate one?

left ear- 2014
right ear- Disney Dream
http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=18

Thank you!
cyndyminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:38 PM   #1897
DiverDad
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4

Hello. We really loved the designs you made for us. I finally got the correct paper to print them last night and noticed that the designs were no longer included on the post. Any chance you could repost? Thanks again for the designs. My kids LOVE them.
DiverDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #1898
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinginontario View Post
Thank you SO MUCH Eva!!! These are beautiful and absolutely perfect! What fun they will be to use to decorate our stateroom door!!

Thanks also for the sweet birthday hat for Hannah!

I hope you have a wonderful New Year! Thank you for all you do to help out so many decorate our stateroom doors!
Thank you! You, too.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:05 PM   #1899
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayladan04 View Post

Thanks!!! Perfect!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchIsOurHero View Post
Thank you so, so, so much, Eva!! You are awesome!
You're welcome.
Glad you like them. Have a great cruise.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:06 PM   #1900
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverDad View Post
Hello. We really loved the designs you made for us. I finally got the correct paper to print them last night and noticed that the designs were no longer included on the post. Any chance you could repost? Thanks again for the designs. My kids LOVE them.
Sorry, I was rearranging my Photobucket.
I'll find it and post them shortly.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:18 PM   #1901
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverDad View Post
Hello. We really loved the designs you made for us. I finally got the correct paper to print them last night and noticed that the designs were no longer included on the post. Any chance you could repost? Thanks again for the designs. My kids LOVE them.
I found it. Here they are.





__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #1902
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndyminnie View Post
Thank you so, so much, Eva! They are great.

Could I also get one for my son, a Mickey pirate one?

left ear- 2014
right ear- Disney Dream
http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=18

Thank you!
There is not enough room to fit Disney Dream on the right ear.
I can put DCL logo and your DS name on the left ear if you want.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:24 PM   #1903
cyndyminnie
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 29

The cruise logo on the right ear is fine with 2014 on the left ear. Thank you SO much. We're excited to put these on our door.
cyndyminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:31 PM   #1904
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Princess View Post
I love your designs
Could I please get the following
We are sailing on the Magic

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps91d3ed77.png
Anastasia

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1643688a.png
Paul

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psc7c51ed2.png
Anastasia & Paul
March 3 -7, 2014 & March 7-10, 2014 (please put on the same line we are doing a back to back) also under DCL can you add the ship name Magic

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps55454294.png
Jack
Could I get the same background for:
Minnie - Haley
Donald - Caden
Daisy - Catherine
Ariel - Elizabeth

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...pse1afa856.png
Welcome Home Gisclair Family
March 3 - 7, 2014 & March 7 - 10, 2014

Thanks
Don't forget to take a picture and show off your stateroom door with us.
Have a great cruise.



















__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 01-04-2014 at 01:58 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #1905
DisneyNoob13
Earning My Ears
 
DisneyNoob13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 62

So much awesome stuff you've created! We'd love this:

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9b790cba.png

with "Laird & Vickie" and "Back to Back on the Dream, 2014"

Thanks so much in advance!
__________________
DisneyNoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: