Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #1771
gabieb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 16

Thank you for being patient with me. It is so awesome that you and others do this for Disney families!
gabieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #1772
gabieb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 16

Okay, here is the request :)

Hello. I am so late on figuring out that you wonderful designers do this for us. I have no idea if you would have time to do these by Wednesday… if not just let me know.

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb8ce85d.png
with names Clark and Karen

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psfec3fa09.png
one for Cameron
One for Gabrielle


http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psfafefc92.png
Martin
Logan
Brady
Campbell

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psee8eaf52.png
The Kramer Family

Thank you in advance,
Gabrielle
gabieb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #1773
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabieb View Post
Hello. I am so late on figuring out that you wonderful designers do this for us. I have no idea if you would have time to do these by Wednesday… if not just let me know.

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb8ce85d.png
with names Clark and Karen

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psfec3fa09.png
one for Cameron
One for Gabrielle

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psfafefc92.png
Martin
Logan
Brady
Campbell

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psee8eaf52.png
The Kramer Family

Thank you in advance,
Gabrielle
No worries. I'll have these for you today.
Eva
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #1774
gabieb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 16

Sorry, on the last one, The Kramer Family Cruise, it would be 2013.
gabieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #1775
gabieb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 16

Eva, you are great!
gabieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #1776
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabieb View Post
Sorry, on the last one, The Kramer Family Cruise, it would be 2013.
Got it!
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 12-07-2013 at 01:23 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #1777
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabieb View Post
Hello. I am so late on figuring out that you wonderful designers do this for us. I have no idea if you would have time to do these by Wednesday… if not just let me know.

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb8ce85d.png
with names Clark and Karen

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psfec3fa09.png
one for Cameron
One for Gabrielle


http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psfafefc92.png
Martin
Logan
Brady
Campbell

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psee8eaf52.png
The Kramer Family

Thank you in advance,
Gabrielle
Here you go...















goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #1778
gabieb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 16

Thank you Eva, they are perfect.
gabieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #1779
gabieb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 16

Eva, could I trouble you for just a few more? I would like to have some for my sister's door and a bday sign for my twins. Thank you thank you!

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps360ca1af.png
Pop-Pop

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5152f882.png
Jake

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41cdd511.png
Tad

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps53443f69.png
Brady & Campbell's 1st Birthday
December 13, 2013
gabieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #1780
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabieb View Post
Eva, could I trouble you for just a few more? I would like to have some for my sister's door and a bday sign for my twins. Thank you thank you!

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps360ca1af.png
Pop-Pop

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5152f882.png
Jake

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41cdd511.png
Tad

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps53443f69.png
Brady & Campbell's 1st Birthday
December 13, 2013
Here you go. Have a great cruise.







goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #1781
gabieb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 16

Thanks again.
gabieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #1782
abidale
DIS Veteran
 
abidale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: 7 Hours From WDW
Posts: 1,424

Hi, your designs are great! If you get a chance, do you think you could make these, please?

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=11
With the words:
Welcome Aboard
Dave, Melanie, Jessica, and Abigail

and

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=23
Could the Left ear say: Roll
and the right ear say: Tide
By any chance?

Thank you so much for your time and let me know if you need me to provide any more info!
abidale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #1783
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidale View Post
Hi, your designs are great! If you get a chance, do you think you could make these, please?

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=11
With the words:
Welcome Aboard
Dave, Melanie, Jessica, and Abigail

and

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=23
Could the Left ear say: Roll
and the right ear say: Tide
By any chance?

Thank you so much for your time and let me know if you need me to provide any more info!
Have a great cruise.



goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #1784
abidale
DIS Veteran
 
abidale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: 7 Hours From WDW
Posts: 1,424

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Have a great cruise.



These are perfect, thank you so much! I really appreciate it and they will look great on the stateroom door.
abidale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #1785
leighannrubio
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 13

Wondering if it would be possible to get these ?

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb42e358f.png
Names for each:
Leigh Ann
Javier
Maddix
Jaggyr
Judy
Marleigh
McCartny
Holly
David
Jaxson
Myiah

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3b87669e.png
The Rubio Family for one & the Butler Family, Granna Judy & grand babies on another

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
leighannrubio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: