Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #151
teamadco
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksmith1 View Post
Our first cruise too our PAT is 12:30. We planned on eating lunch when we get on a then maybe we can meet up after that. I wanted to take my son to open house at the kids club, would you want to meet there and maybe the kids could play and get to know each other?
Let's meet at Open House for sure our time is 130. Do we know yet what time Open House is?

Connie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Wonder November 2015
Disney Magic April 2013
teamadco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #152
Ksmith1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamadco

Let's meet at Open House for sure our time is 130. Do we know yet what time Open House is?
From reading the boards and looking at other Navigators the club/lab should be open for open house from boarding and throughout most of the day. So maybe we could plan to meet before the muster drill sometime. Looks like it starts at 3:45. We will prob be to the club around 2 and be there for an hour or so but our room is right down the hall from the club so anytime you want to meet is fine
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #153
teamadco
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Our first cruise too our PAT is 12:30. We planned on eating lunch when we get on a then maybe we can meet up after that. I wanted to take my son to open house at the kids club, would you want to meet there and maybe the kids could play and get to know each other?
Quote:
From reading the boards and looking at other Navigators the club/lab should be open for open house from boarding and throughout most of the day. So maybe we could plan to meet before the muster drill sometime. Looks like it starts at 3:45. We will prob be to the club around 2 and be there for an hour or so but our room is right down the hall from the club so anytime you want to meet is fine
Ok we will head to the club after we eat lunch. I want to get her registered too so that would work great. I am also going to run to Guest Services to see if their is Tea with Alice and drop off my DD's pillowcase we had made for the cruise. Lots to do on day 1 geez!
Btw, i finally googled Carthage, I thought I had heard of every Texas town! Guess I need to brush up on my Texas geography.

Connie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Magic April 2013
Old 04-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #154
Ksmith1
Earning My Ears

Lol not much to it, population is 6 or 7 thousand maybe. Sounds good I will get with you on here the day before so we can figure out how to find each other
Old 04-04-2013, 11:27 PM   #155
jarudinski
Mouseketeer

We are also having a cruise meet n greet at the promenade lounge (deck 3) at 3 pm .... That is a good place to meet up

Disney Wonder Alaska August 10, 2015
Disney Dream Bahamas July 13, 2014
Disney Magic Galvastan Apr 16, 2013
Disney Dream Bahamas Aug 16,2011
Disney Wonder Alaska June 7, 2011
Disney Magic Baltic Cruise 2010
Disney Magic Mexican Riviera 2008
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2007
Disney Magic Eastern Carribbean 2005
Disney Magic Western Carribbean 2004, 2006
jarudinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #156
Ksmith1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarudinski
We are also having a cruise meet n greet at the promenade lounge (deck 3) at 3 pm .... That is a good place to meet up
Ok thanks I thought it was just for the FE group.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #157
ForeverTheSmiths
Earning My Ears

Fury...

YES, we have a five yr old named Lincoln. He would LOVE to have someone to play with!

So, I'm confused...Do we sign up the kids in the kid area first and then meet at the Promenade?
Could someone who has kids and this is NOT their first cruise fill us newbies in? First Day Itinerary? And if we get to the boat early, will they let us on early, even though our boarding time is 11:30am?
I still haven't told my little guy yet. We're waiting until a few days before. We are going to video tape his reaction. He's a HAM, so it should be good!
ForeverTheSmiths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #158
CampCorp
Sailing Away April 16, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverTheSmiths View Post
YES, we have a five yr old named Lincoln. He would LOVE to have someone to play with!
Um, we are bringing our 5 yr old named Lincoln too! How funny. He is an only child so I am hoping he makes friends he is willing to play in the kids area with, atleast some.

We are also spending the day in Nachi Beach for those that asked if others are going

Last edited by CampCorp; 04-05-2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Adding Info
CampCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #159
wallawallakids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampCorp View Post
Um, we are bringing our 5 yr old named Lincoln too! How funny. He is an only child so I am hoping he makes friends he is willing to play in the kids area with, atleast some.

We are also spending the day in Nachi Beach for those that asked if others are going
That is so funny that you both have a Lincoln! We have two five year olds, Ava and Daniel!

(Me and DH), (DD12), (DS11), (DS7),(DD7) &
wallawallakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:51 AM   #160
teamadco
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Ok thanks I thought it was just for the FE group.
Ok so we will shoot for the 3pm Promenade meet up then head over to the kids club together? We board at 130 so hoping we will have gotten on and eaten lunch by then...if not we will just go straight to kids club.

Connie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Magic April 2013
Old 04-06-2013, 12:56 AM   #161
teamadco
Earning My Ears

Quote:

I think when we all meet up we need to be sure to get a Nachi group together too! I am so ready for guacamole and a margarita on the rocks underneath a palapa!

Connie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Magic April 2013
Old 04-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #162
ForeverTheSmiths
Earning My Ears

linc

Quote:

That's fun! He'll love meeting another Linc. We knew one in our old town but mine was head and shoulders taller. So meet at the kids club at 2 pm then meet the FE group at 3pm at the promenade?

Just finished my FE and gifts. Looking firward to meeting everyone.
ForeverTheSmiths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #163
Ksmith1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverTheSmiths

That's fun! He'll love meeting another Linc. We knew one in our old town but mine was head and shoulders taller. So meet at the kids club at 2 pm then meet the FE group at 3pm at the promenade?

Just finished my FE and gifts. Looking firward to meeting everyone.
That sounds like a great idea to me
Old 04-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #164
Kathyfaul
Earning My Ears

We are also going on the Nachi excurstion with my two sister's. We will see you guys there. I don't have a Lincoln but my duaghter's name is Raeann. She injured herself at her Easter party at school/ She has a fractured bone at the top of her arm. You will notice her, she has a sling on her arm. She was very sad when the doctor told her she cound only get into the water but no swimming. We will still have lots of fun.
Kathyfaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #165
bkfarris
Earning My Ears

Lots of 5yr. olds on this cruise....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallawallakids View Post
That is so funny that you both have a Lincoln! We have two five year olds, Ava and Daniel!
I also have a five yr. old...Olivia. She will be thrilled to have so many kids her age to play with.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: