Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
kristinlynn
Mouseketeer

Question on BWV Studio Room

We’ll be visiting Disney next month and sharing a 2 bedroom at BWV with my parents. My parents will be taking the master and my DH, 20 month DD and I will be taking the studio room. My DD doesn’t sleep very well when she’s in the same room as us … she wakes up to the smallest movement. I’m thinking of putting her pack and play in the space between the kitchenette and vanity area and then packing a tension rod and shower curtain to use as a room divider in the doorway between the two areas. Does anyone know what size tension rod I’d need? The one I have expands up to 4 feet. Will that be big enough?

Here is a look at the room for reference: http://0.tqn.com/d/hotels/1/0/L/V/2/studio_PR.jpg
kristinlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
Poohs Pal
DIS Veteran
Beautiful and smart so she says

I would think it would be large enough at 48". But just to be on the safe side go up to the next size. I would also suggest that u place the do not disturb sign on the door and place the pack and play in that area by the door. That way when u use the bathroom during the night you wont disturb her. I would go to kmart or walmart and get a black curtain to block any light if that is also a concern. It would probably be easier to pack that than a shower curtain.
Poohs Pal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: