Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #181
Robbi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRRK View Post
I'd still try. But that's just me.
So would I. It would be a shame if they were sprinkled with pixie dust and didn't take advantage.
Robbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #182
vikster1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman1 View Post
We just checked in today and they have us a room in 9B. Does that mean we have access to the lounge? They didn't mention it to my husband (long story--there was a problem with our first room and we had to move). If so where is the lounge and how do we access it?
Did you get access to the lounge?

During our stay in April, the door access pad was broken so the lounge door was always unlocked.
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #183
hoffman1
Mouseketeer

Just got home this morning. I tried. We didn't have access. Our room location was great. The cleanliness of the room and friendliness of the staff left a lot to be desired. I will try to do a full report with pics later
hoffman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #184
troll buster
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyrosa2

This is good to know...I drink water with my breakfast so it's nice to hear they will get some if you ask. We think business class will definitely be worth it for us too. I would never book CSR in a standard room again as we found it to be such a hike the last time we stayed. So when I priced out the difference between a preferred room and business class it was only $196 more for 7 nights - for us that was a no brainer. The location alone is worth it to us as we will be boiling in August and we will definitely take advantage of the lounge daily for the breakfast items and drinks/snacks in the evening...cannot wait
This is so good to hear! I booked business class Nov. 23-30. Cannot wait!
troll buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #185
monorailmom
DIS Veteran

We just got back a few days ago, and have to say, we loved staying Business Level.

Our room was in 9B, obviously, on the ground floor facing out toward a pond. Very pretty. It was a very short walk over to the Coconino Lounge. Magic Bands weren't working for access, but Key to the World cards were. Breakfast was typical pastries, cereal, yogurt, bananas. My 15yo daughter loved that she could make a coffee using fancy syrups. The CM's there were very friendly and helpful.

In the evening they offered beer and wine (which they would bring to you), small snacks like chips and salsa, nuts, and some other kind of dip with crackers. There was also soda. (cans) This all came in VERY handy since we are from Boston, and happened to be in Disney World to watch our Red Sox win the World Series!!! My son was SO happy to be able to sit in the lounge with the big tv's and a snack watching part of the game! My husband did leave a small gratuity each time we were there, since the CM's were so good about taking care of us and refilling things when they ran out.

We loved being so close to the bus stop and main building, and it really was a quick walk over to the pool...OH and we saw alligators!!! There were two of them hanging out under the bridge!!! Very cool.

We had really debated about whether this would be worth the expense before we left. We now completely agree that it was. If we stay at CSR again, it will be the business level for sure.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #186
Kimmy2Disney
Can't wait to be back in the world!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monorailmom View Post
We just got back a few days ago, and have to say, we loved staying Business Level. Our room was in 9B, obviously, on the ground floor facing out toward a pond. Very pretty. It was a very short walk over to the Coconino Lounge. Magic Bands weren't working for access, but Key to the World cards were. Breakfast was typical pastries, cereal, yogurt, bananas. My 15yo daughter loved that she could make a coffee using fancy syrups. The CM's there were very friendly and helpful. In the evening they offered beer and wine (which they would bring to you), small snacks like chips and salsa, nuts, and some other kind of dip with crackers. There was also soda. (cans) This all came in VERY handy since we are from Boston, and happened to be in Disney World to watch our Red Sox win the World Series!!! My son was SO happy to be able to sit in the lounge with the big tv's and a snack watching part of the game! My husband did leave a small gratuity each time we were there, since the CM's were so good about taking care of us and refilling things when they ran out. We loved being so close to the bus stop and main building, and it really was a quick walk over to the pool...OH and we saw alligators!!! There were two of them hanging out under the bridge!!! Very cool. We had really debated about whether this would be worth the expense before we left. We now completely agree that it was. If we stay at CSR again, it will be the business level for sure.
How did he leave a gratuity? Crap- now I feel bad, I was wondering about this the whole time as a few of the CMs were awesome to us, but I know that club level CMs can't accept tips so I wasn't sure about the CMs at business class, and didn't want to put them in an awkward position. I figured I would write to the GM to say how fantastic and helpful some of the were.

Kimmy2Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #187
monorailmom
DIS Veteran

he just left a few dollars on the table before we left, and made sure the CM's knew we were leaving so it didn't just sit there.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #188
jenineh
Mouseketeer

Question...Are there any standard rooms in 9b? If not where would be the best place to put in a room request for a standard room?
jenineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:51 AM   #189
Spoisal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenineh View Post
Question...Are there any standard rooms in 9b? If not where would be the best place to put in a room request for a standard room?
I would like to know this also. I am all about convenience - is it best to be near the lounge - or is that too much foot traffic near your room? And where is the lounge? Ground level?

Jan 2002 - CR/WL
Jan 2003 - WL
May 2003 - CBR
Nov 2005 - POP
Nov 2008 - POR
Jan/Feb 2011 - BC CL
April 2014 - CSR
Feb 2015 - BC
Spoisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #190
SharonZ
DIS Veteran

The lounge is on the first floor, in the front of the building. I didn't bother making any requests as far as room location. I'm not sure as to whether there are any standard rooms in 9B, I thought that they were all business class.
SharonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #191
troll buster
Mouseketeer

There is a business class standard room but you still pay business class price.
troll buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:32 AM   #192
Spoisal
DIS Veteran

My reservation is for "Business Class Standard" - I did not know that there were any other choices. Is there a Business Class Preferred??

Jan 2002 - CR/WL
Jan 2003 - WL
May 2003 - CBR
Nov 2005 - POP
Nov 2008 - POR
Jan/Feb 2011 - BC CL
April 2014 - CSR
Feb 2015 - BC
Spoisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #193
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoisal View Post
My reservation is for "Business Class Standard" - I did not know that there were any other choices. Is there a Business Class Preferred??
There is standard and King rooms in Business Class.
saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #194
vikster1
DIS Veteran

Wondering if the lounge has added bottled water back to the beverage selection.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #195
shyjade
DIS Veteran

Any recent trip reviews on the CSR Business Class? I waited too long to book and now the regular preferred rooms are all booked up. Trying to decide between Standard, King Preferred or Business Class.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: