Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #316
CajunMomof3
DIS Veteran

Looked out the door at the hotel this morning and saw the Magic. We are even more excited than before!! Can't wait to board! But obviously we will since our PAT is 12:30
Pop Century (11/07), All-Star Movies (10/08), Port Orleans- Riverside (6/09), Coronado Springs (10/09), Boardwalk Villas (11/10), Boardwalk Inn (4/11), Port Orleans- Riverside/Polynesian (10/11), Grand Floridian (3/12), DisneyLand Hotel (12/12), Disney Magic (3/13), ** AP**Wilderness Lodge (7/13), POR (7/13), POFQ (8/13), SOG (8/13)
CajunMomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #317
Bulldogmom
Earning My Ears

We made it yesterday and spent the afternoon at the beach. Got a call from father in law that a pipe burst in our newly built home and our front office flooded!!! Our family ran over and pumped water, moved furinture and pulled carpet. They started the insurace process, got the plumbers started on repairs and we will be abe to deal with the rest after we get home. Thank you Jesus for our family! They saved us from having to turn around and go home. so- yeah, praise God - we are here! Woo-hoo
Bulldogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #318
alexandlillie
Mouseketeer

WoW!

Thank you for those who organized and participated in the FE exchange!! It was my first time on Disney and "exchanging"...but OMG - it's CLEARLY not ya'll's first time.

I can't believe how creative and generous everyone was! It's difficult to even pick a favorite gift because they were ALL so spot on, creative, and just plain fun!

The autograph book!!! the coasters!! all the magnets - personalized even!! the mouse pad!! the candy!! the tattoos! the glow sticks!! the luggage tags! the tote bags! the nightlights! the books!! the "survival kits" and hand sanitizer!! the socks!! the crayon sets! the softsoap!!! pirate masks!!! the alcohol!!! I'm sure I'm leaving out stuff...

Thank you - we loved getting each and every gift.... AND I'm filled with ideas for next time.

Last edited by alexandlillie; 03-23-2013 at 03:50 PM.
alexandlillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #319
tmcm611
Earning My Ears

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts!! My girls absolutely LOVED everything they got!

tmcm611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #320
Smiley2411
Earning My Ears

To all of our FE friends...from our family to yours...we say thank you!!

My kiddos were Happy Happy Happy everytime we came back to the Stateroom and saw the wonderful items I can say my husband and I were, too!

I can't believe it's over

Smiley2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:11 AM   #321
susieyarb
Mouseketeer

I will love to hear about some of your reports as we leave in 19 days!! Tips and such are welcome by all coming behind you.
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #322
OxfordsLoveMickey
Earning My Ears

Hello to all! Woke up this morning in NW Arkansas to snow! Our kids are ready to turn around and get back on the Magic! I'm looking at my fridge right now and seeing all the magnets.....thinking of the wonderful past week! We enjoyed meeting those at the meet and greet, and would like to thank everyone for the thoughtful FE gifts! It was a nice added touch during the trip! Maybe we shall meet again on a future cruise!
OxfordsLoveMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #323
linzjones76
Earning My Ears

Snow...UGH...cold...UGH

Just got back to KC, and it is freezing...snow everywhere!!! I wanna go back to the Magic :-(

Anyhow, didn't get a chance to meet at the meet and greet due to the checking in network issues and losing my family as soon as we finally got on! But, we had a blast! Met a bunch of fantastic people, Jocelyn didn't want to leave the kids club most of the time and just loved seeing all the kids (chances are she interacted with every kid on there considering how "outgoing" she is). Had great fun swimming with the dolphins, though I ended up with a wicked sunburn that is finally not killing me!! Hope everyone else had a great trip!!!
linzjones76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #324
PastorAGP
Earning My Ears

Thank You!

Thank you to all the families that added our family late to the FE. Our kids loved it. The FE added such a fun element to our trip.

This was our first Disney cruise, but it won't be our last. We really enjoyed the family atmosphere and the Disney excellence.

Now back to reality
PastorAGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #325
davocabo
Earning My Ears

Well Back to the real world stinks!

Had to Shovel 13" of sand..... I mean snow off the driveway yesterday! I guess the good news is we beat the storm back to the St. Louis area, Sunday Morning at 130 am.

I too would like to send a shout out to the FE people! You people went over the top! My kids were so excited and please with all the gifts!

Our gifts fell short of the mark and I appologize. Guess I didn't realize the extent of the gifts. That being said, you people are amazing and I will not fall short on the next cruise I booked while on board!

Thanks again, I was nice to meet several at the Meet & Greet!

Much Love from the Starich Family!

davocabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #326
BellaKruz
Earning My Ears

We are sailing on the Magic on April 12th! I would love to see a trip report or navigators. It soulds like everyone had a great time!
BellaKruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #327
HowFun
The Howard Family=Fun!

We had so much fun participating in the FE!! Thank you to everyone for the cool gifts

Disney Magic Cruise 3/19/13
Disney World Pop Century 12/11/10-12/20/10
Disneyland 8/2008
Disneyland 10/2006
Disneyland 7/2005
HowFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #328
hwilliams5
Earning My Ears

Thank you and Trip Report

First of all, I would like to say a great big THANK YOU for all the wonderful FE gifts. I was blown away by all the incredible goodies and all the time that everyone put into to making items. My kids had so much fun seeing what was left in the FE and opening all the gifts. We truly had a great time and this experience only added to the overall MAGIC of the cruise. It was wonderful to meet those that showed up to the Meet and Greet! My DH and I were talking about how neat it was to "know" people as we passed each other on the ship!

BTW...If anyone is looking for a repeat next year we are looking at booking the Fantasy for Spring Break out of FL

I typed up my trip report...There is so much more I probably could have said but I wanted to get it out. Here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post47919325
Old 03-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #329
Carrib
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone!!!!! This was our first Disney cruise and we absolutely loved it!!!!!
We all enjoyed coming to our cabin and seeing new goodies in our fish extender! I'm so glad we participated in that!!! The gifts were awesome!!
Carrib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #330
hwilliams5
Earning My Ears

I have a friend going on the DCL and she wants one of the "wordle" Mickey Mouse heads mouse pads. I think that may have come from Smiley??? Do u know where she can order one?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: