Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
lilangel4824
Earning My Ears

DDP question on how many we get...

Hey there! Taking our second trip to WDW and are getting the dining plan. I know it is 1 quick service, 1 table, and 1 snack every day. My question is, what do we get for the days we check in/check out? We are arriving on a Sunday, and checking out on Friday. Can you tell me how many of each we get? I swore I read something where you only get a snack and quick service for the day you check out....
please let me know!!

Thanks!
lilangel4824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
Neesy228
DIS Veteran

It goes by nights. You get 1 TS, 1 QS and 1 snack for every night of your trip....8 nights, 8 of each credit.

Neesy228 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neesy228 View Post
It goes by nights. You get 1 TS, 1 QS and 1 snack for every night of your trip....8 nights, 8 of each credit.
To add to this, you can use your credits anytime and in any order you want from the second you check-in until 11:59pm on the day you've checked out. So if you don't get to your hotel until very late on check-in day, you can use that night's credts another time. Since you are staying 5 nights, you will have 5 of each type per person, but they are all pooled together, so if you wanted to, you could be all alone and order all 25 snacks at once. You just cannot order more total meals than the number of people in your party at a given time. So you can't order 5 QS meals on one receipt if you only have 4 people in your room.

BTW, to the Disboards, OP!

Last edited by smitch425; 01-07-2013 at 01:11 PM.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
lilangel4824
Earning My Ears

Thank you!! I knew I could use them whenever I wanted, but wasnt sure if we got all three services on check in and check out days. Thanks again. Has anyone ever eaten at Fultons Crab House? I'm getting conflicting reviews!
lilangel4824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilangel4824 View Post
Thank you!! I knew I could use them whenever I wanted, but wasnt sure if we got all three services on check in and check out days. Thanks again. Has anyone ever eaten at Fultons Crab House? I'm getting conflicting reviews!
Many years ago, but it was one of the better meals I've ever had at Disney. Not sure if it has changed much over the years.

momto3gr8boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #6
VeronicaB
Mouseketeer

We ate at Fulton's in September, my DH is a HUGE fan of seafood, the rest of us are not. He LOVED it! He said it was the best seafood meal he had in a while. I had steak and it was one of the better steaks I have had recently. The kids ate kids food, well, they ate...you know how kids are. But I was happy with the food and DH was VER happy.

Me (Disney crazed woman) DH (Just along for the ride) DS 6 DD 2
VeronicaB is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: