Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #181
dramadeb
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysmimi View Post
Welcome...we are going on first cruise also. We are traveling with granddaughter and other family members. What is the age of your girls? My goddaughter is 4.
My girls are 12 and 5 and they are super excited!
dramadeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #182
Mageemommy
Mouseketeer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&usp=sharing

Let's see if this works
Okay, Theoretically.. you guys should be able to go onto this google doc spreadsheet and edit anything that is incorrect. Also, there are many of you that do not have all the info filled in, if there is anyway you can fill in missing data, I would appreciate it. If I missed anyone or anything, please forgive me. And if you guys would rather just have me post the updated list on the thread, let me know. As you can tell, I am learning as I go.
I will close sign up for the FE on MARCH 1st. Hopefully, we will all have room numbers by then and I (with some solid input from my lovely DISers) can split the group up as best as possible!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Mikka

1986:WDW-Fort wilderness with parents (First disney experience)
2006:Disneyland
2007:WDW-Pop Century Resort
2009:WDW- Caribbean Beach Resort
2010:WDW-Port Orleans french quarter
2012:WDW-Port Orleans Riverside
4/2013:Disney Magic
10/2013-Disney Wonder

11/2014:WDW Port Orleans Riverside
4/2015: Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy
Mageemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #183
suziesas
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageemommy
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&usp=sharing

Let's see if this works
Okay, Theoretically.. you guys should be able to go onto this google doc spreadsheet and edit anything that is incorrect. Also, there are many of you that do not have all the info filled in, if there is anyway you can fill in missing data, I would appreciate it. If I missed anyone or anything, please forgive me. And if you guys would rather just have me post the updated list on the thread, let me know. As you can tell, I am learning as I go.
I will close sign up for the FE on MARCH 1st. Hopefully, we will all have room numbers by then and I (with some solid input from my lovely DISers) can split the group up as best as possible!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Mikka
Thank you so much for doing this! Looks great!
suziesas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #184
dramadeb
Earning My Ears

We are IN for fish exchange! We are in cabin 2610 and we are:

Deborah (me)
Thomas (husband)
Grace (12) - thinks she's getting a little big for Disney but still watches Shake it Up, Jesse, and Good Luck Charlie
Madelynn (5) - girly girly girl! Loves princesses!! Can't pick a favorite but loves Belle, Ariel, and Cinderella
First Disney cruise for us all ))
dramadeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #185
Mageemommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramadeb View Post
We are IN for fish exchange! We are in cabin 2610 and we are:

Deborah (me)
Thomas (husband)
Grace (12) - thinks she's getting a little big for Disney but still watches Shake it Up, Jesse, and Good Luck Charlie
Madelynn (5) - girly girly girl! Loves princesses!! Can't pick a favorite but loves Belle, Ariel, and Cinderella
First Disney cruise for us all ))
So glad you guys are going us! We are going to have a great time. There is a bunch of girls around Madelynn and Grace's age that are signed up on the FE! Not too much longer

10/2013-Disney Wonder

Old 02-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #186
The Jordans
Earning My Ears

FE List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageemommy View Post
I would love to add you guys to the FE list! I will try and post a updated list tonight or tomorrow with those we have added in the past few days. And if I can figure out google doc (as I am a nurse and am not the brightest when it comes to computers ) I will try and input everyone info on that and post the link.
We will be probably be splitting the FE based on location. So if you know your cabin number you can start to prepare for those close to you.

We are excited you guys are sailing with us! Can't Wait to meet you all!

We are still GTY. Will post as soon as we know the cabin #.
Also just ordered our FE from etsy.com
Mom & Dad
Jayson - 4yo
Dylan - 17yo

Last edited by The Jordans; 02-11-2013 at 01:23 PM.
The Jordans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #187
mawhite424
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jordans View Post
We are still GTY. Will post as soon as we know the cabin #.
We're still GTY too. I know it's no big deal, but I'll feel a whole lot better when I have a room assignment!!!

mawhite424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #188
Taysmimi
Finished Cruise of a Lifetime on Magic now ready for HalloWonder Cruise!

Thank you for the spreadsheet, it is awesome! Getting excited only 54 more days. Putting final touches on FE tonight, magnets on signs and finish up FE gifts and I am ready. Oh yeah, clothes...might have to go shop! Looking forward to a great cruise.

Taysmimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #189
mkymselover
Earning My Ears

My Tomboy Child

Ok, I am a complete moron when it comes to spreadsheets...and I was paranoid I was going to delete things! But I wanted to add that my daughter Olivia, who is 6, is a total TOMBOY, who LOVES Stitch, Bambi and Star Wars. She would be much happier, if you are doing gender neutral gifts, with non princess stuff. )

Last edited by mkymselover; 02-12-2013 at 10:29 AM. Reason: wanted to say a little different
mkymselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:54 AM   #190
Montes cruisers
Earning My Ears

We want to join the fe group!!!

Hello all we are a family of four from wf tx and this is our first disney cruise! I would live to meet up and find families with other kids mine could hang with! My son is 7 and my daughter is 2. I am 25 and my husband is 29. We booked the swim and pull dolphins in Cozumel and are thinking about the semi sub in cayman. Unless we can find another family that wants to hang out on sea grape beach. We thought a crowd would be safer since we would be getting a taxi in our own!! I am super excited and glad I found others with similar ways to count down the days! Any other tips and ideas would be appreciated!! Also can someone break down the fe for me. Thanks hope to hear from you soon!!
We are in room 5518!!
Husband Ricardo Peter Pan Flynn rider 29
Me Angela belle aueriel 25
Son Ricardo mc queen mater 7
Daughter Rihanna rapunzel any princess 2
Montes cruisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #191
Mageemommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montes cruisers View Post
Hello all we are a family of four from wf tx and this is our first disney cruise! I would live to meet up and find families with other kids mine could hang with! My son is 7 and my daughter is 2. I am 25 and my husband is 29. We booked the swim and pull dolphins in Cozumel and are thinking about the semi sub in cayman. Unless we can find another family that wants to hang out on sea grape beach. We thought a crowd would be safer since we would be getting a taxi in our own!! I am super excited and glad I found others with similar ways to count down the days! Any other tips and ideas would be appreciated!! Also can someone break down the fe for me. Thanks hope to hear from you soon!!
We are in room 5518!!
Husband Ricardo Peter Pan Flynn rider 29
Me Angela belle aueriel 25
Son Ricardo mc queen mater 7
Daughter Rihanna rapunzel any princess 2
Glad you guys are going us! We are going to have a great time! So the FE (fish extender) is a mailbox (or sorts) that hangs from a FISH outside your cabin door. The FE can be homemade or bought: etsy, ebay... The group you have signed up for works similar to a "secret santa". The FE we currently have will split in two, and you will be assigned a group. You will be responsible for delivering your gifts during the coarse of the cruise. (if you search on the boards there is some amazing threads of creative people's gifts) You and your family can deliver your gifts anytime you want. And you will return to find fun things in your FE from your fellow DISers. I am gonna to try and set up a time everyone from the thread can meet on the first night, even if it's just for a minute. I think it would nice for us all to put a face with a name

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We are here to have FUN!!
Here are some examples of CREATIVE gifts. I am not gonna lie, this intimidates me. Because these people are amazing. But it is great to get ideas.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=457619

Happy Tuesday!
AND
Did anyone see the new 2014 itineraries? What do you guys think?

10/2013-Disney Wonder

Old 02-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #192
mawhite424
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageemommy View Post
Here are some examples of CREATIVE gifts. I am not gonna lie, this intimidates me. Because these people are amazing. But it is great to get ideas.

AND
Did anyone see the new 2014 itineraries? What do you guys think?
LOL! Don't be intimidated! I am totally not creative, but I'm doing my best. Yes, I found something I can make, but it's BASIC! The other stuff I'm putting together with a few bought items I saw from a lady's blog.

As far as the new itineraries go, this is our second cruise in less than 6 months - I'm hoping it satisfies my itch for a while! But I do love cruising, and I have all these grandkids!! haha.

We did get our room assignment today. I've updated the spreadsheet!

mawhite424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #193
okstategrads
Earning My Ears

I'm sad there aren't any 2014 cruises out of Galveston after Jan 4.

I can't get the spreadsheet to open up. For our FE, I bought a pocket chart from Ikea and will have it monogrammed with the names of our kids. I also had pillowcases made for autographs... Looking forward to meeting y'all in April!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!

Last edited by okstategrads; 02-12-2013 at 08:13 PM.
okstategrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #194
mkymselover
Earning My Ears

Thank You!

Thank you for adding Olivia's likes to the spreadsheet! And thank you so much for organizing all of this for us....definitely appreciate it!
mkymselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #195
Mageemommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkymselover View Post
Thank you for adding Olivia's likes to the spreadsheet! And thank you so much for organizing all of this for us....definitely appreciate it!
No worries! I am getting so excited!! We are just counting days here in Fort Worth! I am looking forward to meeting you all! We are gonna have fun!

10/2013-Disney Wonder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: