Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #1
Kaylasmomma
Mouseketeer

Discount on my current Stay

Ok i have a question SOMEWHERE here on the board in another thread (cant remember where) it was mentioned that a better deal came out before someone's stay and they called Disney and had them "adjust" their bill...

Anyone here familiar with this?? I just did the math on the current promotion of the 30% and that would be about another 200 discount more than our current price.

Is there someone special to ask for when we call (i know the other poster mentioned asking to be transferred several times til theirs got fixed)

Thanks in advance
Kaylasmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
graceesmom
DIS Veteran

You should be able to call and get it changed assuming the new rate is available for your dates and your room category.

However, you may end up with a cast member who doesn't know how to do it or can't figure out how to do it. Make sure you have your numbers in front of you to go over everything if the CM's numbers don't match yours. If they don't, have them transfer you to someone else until you reach someone who can take care of it. You may get lucky on the first try, or it may take more than one person.

If you used a travel agent, your agent can take care of this without you having to find a CM who understands.
Oct. 10 Poly * March 11 Beach Club * June 12 Grand Floridian *August 12 POR Royal Room and Yacht Club April 26-May 5 2013 CSR and Poly- 1st Time trying Club Level July 2013 Yacht Club January 2014 Animal Kingdom LodgeMarch 2014 Saratoga Springs and Coronado Spring Business Class

UPCOMING: April 2014 Yacht Club

CRUISES August 2013 Disney Dream March 2014 Disney Magic
UPCOMING** November 2014 Disney Fantasy

NEW April/May 2013 Family and Friends at Disney Beautiful Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7t7VhbD8do
Summer 2012 WDW Vacation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cxyUicMy5w
March 2011 WDW Vacation Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpjlGPQ_CQ4
May 2010 WDW Celebration Vacation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tInxvg3qjh4
graceesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
Missytara
I'm all ears!

There is an entire board devoted to discount codes and rates at the top of the resort board.

You cannot pick and choose your discounts; they are done to fill rooms. You may have to choose another resort; another booking category; shift your dates due to blackouts, etc.

Best to head over to the other board; they keep up-to-date with all the latest discounts as they are released.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
DisneyDude71
Mouseketeer

Current STAY??? Does that mean you are there now? If thats the case I doubt they will do anything. But am very interested to see how this works out!
DisneyDude71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
Shaden
DIS Veteran

indeed you can apply a discount to any currently BOOKED package/reservation, however you can't apply it if you are already there.

In fact I am not sure what the number of days before hand you have to apply it might be, sicne you have to be paid in full by a certain date ...
Shaden is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: