Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 06:19 AM   #121
java
I am embracing the Turkey Butt
We have the mentally insane lab and the incredibly flatulent Bulldog
I'm the mean wife

My 15 year old has an adorable boy that has been asking her out and she refuses, says he's boring. As we watched last night, I told her Sean is boring! I thought the guiness thing was creepy.

We like Des.

And kacie went nuts. What was up with the Speed Racer dress?
java is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #122
shortbun
Peacenik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Is Kacie high on something? She is totally not making any sense. Her eyes look funny tonight, too, like she's not all there.
She's NOT all there, never has been. She's a needy, attention seeker. She has no good example in her life of how to be sophisticated or gracious. At least Shawn saw that in her.

The Guinness thing skeeved me out.

I loved the suprise in the limo. THAT was thoughtful and nice. I would have gotten in that limo and gone home though.

I don't know how to communicate and not make spoilers. Too hard.

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
shortbun is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2013, 07:24 AM   #123
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbun View Post
She's NOT all there, never has been. She's a needy, attention seeker. She has no good example in her life of how to be sophisticated or gracious. At least Shawn saw that in her.

The Guinness thing skeeved me out.

I loved the suprise in the limo. THAT was thoughtful and nice. I would have gotten in that limo and gone home though.

I don't know how to communicate and not make spoilers. Too hard.
It hard to post and not give away things
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:12 AM   #124
Wishing on a star
DIS Veteran
Another proud Southerner!

One can see my prev. post about Kacie...
Yep, she got sent home!

I have a totally different view than Shortbun though.
I had begun to see Kacie for who she is during the prev. season she was on.
I do think that she is 'needy' in the way that anybody her age sees their biological clock ticking and 'needs to find a man'.
IMHO, there has never been ANY connection between her and Shawn, except for that... 'he would be a good man'...

Funny thing, I have known a woman, who also is from Middle Tennessee, and the similarities are striking.
I learned that I just did not like that girl at all. Like Kacie, trying to act laid back, no drama or attention seeking, but then moving in at the first good opportunity to try to take control and make her move.
I no longer have anything to do with her.

And, that dress. the first thing I said when I saw it was, "Does she think that scrap of spandex is a dress?"

Can't believe that psycho Amanda is still in!

Last edited by Wishing on a star; 01-22-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Wishing on a star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #125
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing on a star View Post
I do think that she is 'needy' in the way that anybody her age sees their biological clock ticking and 'needs to find a man'.
Really? She's only 25. I thought 30 was the magic "biological clock" age. Personally, my biological clock was still broken when I was 30 and hadn't even been unpacked when I was 25 .

Quote:
And, that dress. the first thing I said when I saw it was, "Does she think that scrap of spandex is a dress?"
I thought it looked like it was made of neoprene. Blech.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #126
Wishing on a star
DIS Veteran

Well, if, indeed, her age is truly 25... she does not look or act like it.

At one point, she looked like a nearly 40 year old stalking a much younger man!!!!!

Could she be an alcoholic who has been able (until now) to handle her booze well????

And, there does not seem to be any real romantic chemistry there... Only her comments about how she came to see Sean as 'a good man'.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #127
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

Kacie was a disappointment for sure, but after the meltdown she had on the last show I had a feeling it was going to fall apart here somehow.
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Luv2Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #128
KiKi Mouse
DIS Veteran

Glad Kacie is gone. She irritated me. If there was any chemistry <take a drink> between her and Shawn then it would have happened at one of their Bachelor get togethers. There was *nothing* between them and I felt awkward whenever she would talk to Shawn.

That dress thing she was wearing was very ugly.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #129
Cat0727
I am used to crowds and yielding to others all the time

Never liked Kacie but that whole conversation was just awkward and made no sense.

This season has been really boring so far and I think Sean is one of the worst Bachelors yet.
Cat0727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #130
phorsenuf
Not so New Rule author on the DISSome discuss it calmly and some ...
Grandma Oboe

Location: Concord NH and now Davenport FL. Home to meth addicts and dislocated cowboys I'm told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727 View Post
Never liked Kacie but that whole conversation was just awkward and made no sense.

This season has been really boring so far and I think Sean is one of the worst Bachelors yet.
Yeah, that was one awkward conversation for sure. Even my husband was like, huh? What is she saying?

I was telling him too that if I had applied for the show and then they told me the bachelor was Sean, I would have said nevermind.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #131
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebtbmom View Post
Dag, Kacie B went nuts. I can't believe she didn't realize that this wasn't Bachelor mistake 101. Maybe she thought as ex cast members they had some sort of special "connection" that no one else had?
Exactly. Doesn't she realize that tattling on the other women guarantees you a ride in a limo?

Thought it was funny seeing Sarah smile when Tierra fell down the stairs. She knew right away what was up. Oh, and I loved her dog!!
Ride Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #132
Wishing on a star
DIS Veteran

Yep, they are going to try to keep some drama/excitement going with Tierra. The need it!!!!

Hey, who was the girl who played that lame 'joke' when she read that date card???
Old 01-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #133
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727

I'm glad I wast the only one who didn't understand that conversation. I even went back and watched it twice. I still didn't get it.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #134
Wishing on a star
DIS Veteran

I am guessing that she wanted to tip Sean off that Tierra is trouble... that there is drama between her and another girl. Hoping that he would would accept what she had to say, send them home, and give her brownie points.

NOT!!!!

The trick was to do that while trying to sound completely neutral. So, she couldn't come out directly and say "Well, Tierra 'this' and Tierra 'that'...." Because it would look like she was tying to dish on a girl that she didn't personally like.

Anyhow.. it was all just strange!!!!

One would think that of all the girls... this being her second go-round, that she would know that Bachelorette 101 rule!!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #135
ebtbmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing on a star View Post
Yep, they are going to try to keep some drama/excitement going with Tierra. The need it!!!!

Hey, who was the girl who played that lame 'joke' when she read that date card???
I think that was Tierra.

Just to clarify on the "no spoilers" thing, can we post what's happening as its happening? I thought that was ok but that we shouldn't post what we hear may happen on future episodes. How are we doing this, don't want to be the one to spoil it!
11/2004 1st trip, ASM,11/2006 2nd trip, POP,6/2008 day trip DLR,11/2008 3rd trip, POP,1/2010 DLR at DLH!,1/2011 1st solo POFQ, 11/2011 POR, 3/2012 B-day trip! 10/2012 POP, 6/2013 day trip DLP 11/2013 POP 2/2014 CSR 2nd solo! 10/2014 CBR
ebtbmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: