Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #106
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing on a star View Post
But, that look that she can get on her face.
Surely most of you know what I mean by 'that look'.
It comes off as condescending!
I know that some of it is in the editing... But it is like that look is just always there!

I am still trying to figure out why she is really there.
Sean, obviously, does not see her as a great love-at-first-sight match.
I am just not seeing it.
She claims she is there because she realizes that Sean is 'a good man'.
But, it takes a lot more than that!
Is that the only 'good man' that she feels that she must go after him, because her biological clock is ticking? I don't know her age. (I know I could look it up) But, she is seriously starting to look like more like 40 than 20's-30...

Of course, it could just be for the experience and the money!!!!
I also saw "the look" you're talking about and I thought it was more of a "BTDT and you poor girls don't know what's going to hit you!" look. I think she's in it for the $$ but didn't have the guts to do Bachelor Pad.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #107
emer95
DIS Veteran

I thought Kacie B. was pretty nasty about that curly haired girl leaving. She was so sweet on Ben's season. I'm not so sure I like her now.

Can't wait for that model to be kicked off. She is way too "look at ME!!!"
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #108
ebtbmom
DIS Veteran

Anyone on board for tonight's train wreck?

I've got some red wine and I'm going to take a sip anytime someone says "connection", "chemistry", "one arm", or "right reason".

I do have to work tomorrow though!
11/2004 1st trip, ASM,11/2006 2nd trip, POP,6/2008 day trip DLR,11/2008 3rd trip, POP,1/2010 DLR at DLH!,1/2011 1st solo POFQ, 11/2011 POR, 3/2012 B-day trip! 10/2012 POP, 6/2013 day trip DLP 11/2013 POP 2/2014 CSR 2nd solo!

ebtbmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #109
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebtbmom View Post
Anyone on board for tonight's train wreck?

I've got some red wine and I'm going to take a sip anytime someone says "connection", "chemistry", "one arm", or "right reason".

I do have to work tomorrow though!
How are we supposed to get you up off the couch later to get you into bed?
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #110
ebtbmom
DIS Veteran

Dag, Kacie B went nuts. I can't believe she didn't realize that this wasn't Bachelor mistake 101. Maybe she thought as ex cast members they had some sort of special "connection" that no one else had?
11/2004 1st trip, ASM,11/2006 2nd trip, POP,6/2008 day trip DLR,11/2008 3rd trip, POP,1/2010 DLR at DLH!,1/2011 1st solo POFQ, 11/2011 POR, 3/2012 B-day trip! 10/2012 POP, 6/2013 day trip DLP 11/2013 POP 2/2014 CSR 2nd solo!

Old 01-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #111
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Is Kacie high on something? She is totally not making any sense. Her eyes look funny tonight, too, like she's not all there.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
Thanks!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #112
fairestoneofall
DIS Veteran

is it me, or is Ashley's hair significantly shorter in the confessional? she's wearing the same dress, but her hair looks totally different. it doesn't just look like it's the front layer. it looks shorter.

*DL Dumbo Double Dare-August 2014*POR January 2014*POP-October 2013*CR-December 2011--DD's 10th birthday trip!*POP-June 2010*Ft. Wilderness Cabin-September 2009*CSR/GF-Thanksgiving 2008*Caribbean Beach-August 2007: 10th Anniversary Trip*Shades of Green-November 2006*Port Orleans/All Star Movies-February 2005*yearly growing up, but never on site (generally the Knights Inn)
fairestoneofall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #113
emer95
DIS Veteran

Oh yeah, Kacie is out of there!

Tierra is not a very good actress!

I'm changing my mind about Ashley. I think she really is a nice girl who has overcome so much, and could be a good match for Sean.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #114
ebtbmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emer95 View Post

I'm changing my mind about Ashley. I think she really is a nice girl who has overcome so much, and could be a good match for Sean.
Do you think that Tierra even really fell down the stairs? Did anyone actually see her fall or did they just see her lying there? I say this because she really popped up off the back board and didn't seem to phased to potentially have a concussion.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #115
Jeafl
Has an emergency auto hammer & knows how to use it
Collects Beta fish
Meow-y Christmas!!
Since when did 41 become middle aged?

I'm liking AshLee more than I thought I would, and I'm liking Kacie less. That was a pretty awesome date.

Jeafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #116
Jeafl
Has an emergency auto hammer & knows how to use it
Collects Beta fish
Meow-y Christmas!!
Since when did 41 become middle aged?

Quote:
Do you think that Tierra even really fell down the stairs? Did anyone actually see her fall or did they just see her lying there? I say this because she really popped up off the back board and didn't seem to phased to potentially have a concussion.
No one seemed to see her fall, and she sure seemed chipper when she was talking to Sean. I think maybe she slipped a little, but then decided to milk it into an opportunity to spend time with Sean. I don't trust her at all. I think AshLee handled the delay in starting their date pretty well, at least outwardly.

Jeafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #117
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:
So is Kacie gone? I didn't even finish watching the show. It was so lame tonight. More immaturity than past seasons. I decided I'd rather watch all the blood & gore of Kevin Bacon chasing a serial killer.
Thanks!
Old 01-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #118
robinb
DIS Veteran

I'm watching very time shifted. The swim suits the gave to the girls were really ugly and then they scratched out the logos which made them even uglier. NONE of them fit well.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #119
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Yep, Kacie is GONE. So glad. She was irritating and I didn't think they had ANYTHING going on between them at all.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #120
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Is Kacie high on something? She is totally not making any sense. Her eyes look funny tonight, too, like she's not all there.
I was wondering the same thing! I don't know what happened to her - she has looked all haggard and strange the whole time. Sneaky and B****y and arrogant. Not the girl I thought she was at all. I wonder if she's broke and under alot of pressure to make something happen to bring money in

Quote:

Terrible. She even had that little smirk on her face when she was alone with Sean - why can't guys see when a girl is being a drama queen?

I didn't notice her before, but I think she's kept quiet because she needs to trust before she opens up. What a beautiful date - I really like and respect both of them so much. They made me cry. I think Sean really is really a good guy. Look at him bringing the dog for Sarah - that was so sweet!

Quote:
No, she was just finding a way to get some time alone with Sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeafl View Post
I'm liking AshLee more than I thought I would, and I'm liking Kacie less. That was a pretty awesome date.
Yes, they are both pretty special. Those girls had so much fun! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
So is Kacie gone? I didn't even finish watching the show. It was so lame tonight. More immaturity than past seasons. I decided I'd rather watch all the blood & gore of Kevin Bacon chasing a serial killer.
Yep, he walked her out at the start of the rose ceremony - he respects her too much to make her stay through the RC She looks terrible.

I actually enjoyed tonight. It seemed like alot of true colors came out, even if Sean didn't see all of it - too bad Scarey Amanda and Tiara are still there.
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: