Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 04:47 PM   #1036
MissManda
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Wow! Sign me up for a wedding with ABC footing the bill. For half a million dollars, I wouldn't even mind being divorced afterwards. That amount each would certainly set up a graphic designer and insurance salesman nicely should Sean & Catherine go their separate ways down the road after a too hasty marriage.
I really can't fault them for taking advantage of a televised wedding. If I could have had my dream wedding paid for and earned some additional cash in the process, I would be all for it. Seems like a win-win to me. I almost don't fault him for doing DWTs either. May as well take advantage of the situation and earn a little more money while you can. If handled wisely, the money they earn now can really help them out further down the road. Sure would jave been nice to have started my marriage off debt free. I just hope doing DWTS isn't too soon and it hurts their relationship.

1st Trip- May 2009- CBR
2nd Trip- Sept 2010- POFQ- MNSSHP
3rd Trip-June 2012- Offsite condo.
4th Trip- possibly a solo??? TBD
MissManda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #1037
Scrappy_Tink
DIS Veteran

I, personally, wouldn't be able to marry someone that can't look at me in the eye. Catherine very rarely looks into Sean's eyes when they talk, although she did during the proposal. I'm afraid Sean's going to get burned on this one.

Scrappy_Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #1038
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

Has there been a bachelor wedding yet? Or just bachelorettes Trista & Ashley? If they do go through with it, that will be a first (with the exception of Jason, who married the runner-up Molly). I'll be surprised if they stay together, just because of the show's track record.

I wonder how much of Desiree's brother we will see on the show. They should have him sneaking around in the bushes and come charging out on her dates.

I predict Tierra will dump her imaginary fiance right before the casting of Bachelor Pad.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:02 AM   #1039
Lassie Lynne
DIS Professional Lurker

Did anyone watch Hells Kitchen tonight? They did a close up of a woman three different times and it looked like Des the next bachelorette!
Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 AM   #1040
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissManda View Post
I really can't fault them for taking advantage of a televised wedding. If I could have had my dream wedding paid for and earned some additional cash in the process, I would be all for it. Seems like a win-win to me. I almost don't fault him for doing DWTs either. May as well take advantage of the situation and earn a little more money while you can. If handled wisely, the money they earn now can really help them out further down the road. Sure would jave been nice to have started my marriage off debt free. I just hope doing DWTS isn't too soon and it hurts their relationship.
I don't blame him either. Does anyone remember what he does IRL? The "stars" on DWTS are paid quite well for every episode they stay.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #1041
Traveliz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
I don't blame him either. Does anyone remember what he does IRL? The "stars" on DWTS are paid quite well for every episode they stay.
I believe he is a State Farm Insurance salesman.

Liz
Traveliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #1042
Mickeynutty
Mouseketeer

Did anyone see Sean on DWTS? Was Catherine there? I missed it and may try to watch online tomorrow.
Mickeynutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:48 AM   #1043
KT27
Disney Bride
*Flip Flops & Fairytales*
05-22-06

Bachelor Pad has been cancelled for 2013. http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor...ssibly-forever
DVC Members since 2006 - SSR
We were Married at Disney!!!
May 22, 2006 Sea Breeze Point/Ariel's/Lower UK
KT27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:00 AM   #1044
emer95
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT27
Bachelor Pad has been cancelled for 2013. http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor...ssibly-forever
Smart move! That show was pure trash.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #1045
emer95
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeynutty
Did anyone see Sean on DWTS? Was Catherine there? I missed it and may try to watch online tomorrow.
Yes! He did a good job. Catherine was there with his parents. She looked stunning, and like she was close to tears because she was so proud of him.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:16 AM   #1046
violetrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emer95 View Post
Yes! He did a good job. Catherine was there with his parents. She looked stunning, and like she was close to tears because she was so proud of him.
Yes, he kept saying to his dance partner that she needed to teach him how to dance for his wedding so he could make Catherine proud. It was cute. You can tell he has never done any dancing before but he is an athlete and played football in college so he's got a lot of potential. He's really big though so he was a little awkward. I predict he'll do well in the competition, I doubt he'll win but he'll be upper middle of the pack.

violetrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #1047
KAMLEM
DIS Veteran
Likes her little penguin.
Tried to pay for lunch with WHAT?
Always remember - sticky side DOWN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emer95 View Post
Yes! He did a good job.
I don't know that I would call it a good job but he was entertaining. He'll never be a great dancer, he's just too stiff.
KAMLEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #1048
Mickeynutty
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the report. Now, the question is will he get viewer votes to keep him dancing? I hope so. I would like to see him and Catherine...if I can remember to watch!
Mickeynutty is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: