Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
peroorim
Earning My Ears

Second Week of April 2013

We are going to WDW the second week of April from Sat evening April 7th to Mon morning April 15.

We are looking at doing 4 days of parks, with one day for each park (MK, EP, HS and AK)

Looking at the different crowd calendars, they don't all have the same info.

For example, easywdw has April 11 at level 5 while undercovertourist is actually level 8 that day.
dadsguidetowdw has April 8 at wall-to-wall crowds (red) while easywdw is only 5.

What would recommend as the best days for each park during the second week of April?
peroorim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Well, easywdw has high crowd levels through April 6th, then dropping down to moderate levels after that, which makes sense to me since April 6th is the last day of Easter week; I can't imagine why dadsguidetowdw or undercover tourist would have high crowd levels for the week after.

And I would definitely go with easywdw's recommendations for what park to do each day since Josh explains why he makes the recommendations he does (and why he doesn't recommend the other parks.)
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
mickey1510
Earning My Ears

I'm going to be there the same week and have been watching the crowd calendars.

I subscribed to touring plans and they had high crowd levels for the week and then recently adjusted them down to the lower levels of easywdw.

I'm optimistic that it is going to be less crowded since Easter is the week before.
mickey1510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #4
DelaneyJ
Mouseketeer

We are going that week too. April 7th-12th. I originally chose the last week of May because the Touring Plans had that week in April at really high crowd levels. That is our week of spring break so I didn't have any reason to think otherwise.
Then I realized that this week is the week after Easter and most are done with spring break by April 7th. Woohoo. I still have both dates booked with ADRs set. I just can't seem to cancel my may/June trip. Hehe I am nervous I will want to change my mind again and go then. NOt really sure why. April seams so much nicer. ( and my countdown ticker is MUCH shorter)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: