Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2014, 03:00 PM   #31
heavenlybubbles
{Disney Obsessed}

I found they were excellent accommodating food allergies on the wonder, but only ok on the fantasy.

That being said, it was better than most places. My little girl had LOTS to eat, but she LOVES salmon, rice, dairy free mashed potatoes etc. most of the time we ordered off of the adult menu for her because, let's face it, the children's menu is too limited (in fact, my daughter won't eat fries or breaded chicken, and since she cannot have dairy the Mac and cheese and pizza is not an option). She enjoyed everything we did, but altered to be dairy free. Do not feel you have to stick to the children's menu, if your child will eat the flavours on the adult menu then let them!

Up on deck, they had dairy free hotdogs and hamburgers and were more than willing to make you a cheese free pizza. I am not sure why you would ever have to feed your child snacks when the fast food places are open late and very accommodating. They even had fresh fruit if you asked. In fact, I thought the fast food places were more informed about allergies than our servers!

FYI: hubby REALLY cannot handle dairy, but the chocolate they used in the desserts for him was just fine. Don't worry about the chocolate having dairy, it's quite safe. FYI: DD was 19 months when we were on our last cruise

GOOGLE DOC for the DISNEY WONDER Feb 6, 2015 Meet and Greet and FE SIGN UP
heavenlybubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #32
heavenlybubbles
{Disney Obsessed}

They had chocolate, regular and unsweetened soy milk on the fantasy. You had to as for it by the cereal in cabanas. You could also get it from room service ( we ordered whole boxes). Their dairy free margarine is earths balance so if you ask for dairy free margarine it will be exactly what you want

GOOGLE DOC for the DISNEY WONDER Feb 6, 2015 Meet and Greet and FE SIGN UP
heavenlybubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: