Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

The Weekend Grind ~ 4/6 -4/7 2013

So, how is everyone doing this weekend?? Good I hope!

We got up and because "go live" was going live great for DH's work we were able to sneak a zoo visit in today! The line of traffic was way down the road.. we came in the opposite direction so we turned in to our lane while I'm sure those waiting in line were like "what the heck!"... We didn't cut the line just came in the quiet road! Renewed our membership and enjoyed several hours in the beautiful weather with my boys! Felt a bit guilty not having DD with us...but I'll take her on a visit when she returns home in May while the boys are in school.

Did some necessity shopping on the way home and now getting ready to go down and scrap some. I'm on a roll and don't want to lose my mojo!

Need to figure out dinner too... been flipping menu days because DH has been grilling out since the weather has been nice.

The goal for the rest of today:

scrap 8 pages
finish up 2 loads of laundry (DH put dirty clothes on my clean basket!)
boys to pick up their rooms

Tomorrow:

DH and DS12 off to FIL's to working on his woodworking project
scrap the day away - goal 10 personal pages
finish AK entrance for swap

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy!!

PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Happy Weekend!

Nan, glad you got some fun time in!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need!

Julia and I headed out to neices cheer showcase, I am always amazed at the level of trust they have with each other and the talent.

is spinning
checkbook is balanced and bills paid.

Tonight is movie night-we are watching Wreck it Ralph

Tomorrow:
Menu list and grocery shopping
Julia to CCD program on Chastity, should be an interesting talk when she gets home. We have talked and she does not see the need to have a stranger talk to them about any of it.
Order pictures from Snapfish

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
Reddy
Scrapbooker

I'm suppose to be inkscaping
I made a hair bow for me

tomorrow we are going to go the Zoo - not sure if we are doing Dallas or Ft Worth - most likely Dallas & renew our membership (gotta pick up Richard for the trip)
Old 04-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
joyah
living on the funny farm

Cassey Levi just had that "talk" in class. lets just say there was no way he was dicussing that with me His face turned red and says I'll talk with dad.... Now dad's way of talking is "keep it to yourself and they'll be no problems" These are the days I wish I had girls.

Nan good luck scrapin. Half my stuff is packed for the crop with Jen next week need to finish that packing.

Ready for spring allergies to quit already. My head is done and I'm taking a shower and heading to bed.

Hope you all have a great night.

joyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

Morning! Hope everyone is doing well this morning.

Christy, hope you are feeling better then you did when you posted last night.. Allergies are a real kicker right now.. We are on the HIGH index today... like an 8 out of 10!
At least it is supposed to hit 70 today!! althought tomorrow it seems the yucky storms are going to be hoovering over DD's college campus.

PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #6
joyah
living on the funny farm

Nan wish i was. I'm thinking double whammy. Seem to be getting some cold symptoms mixed in. Laying low today, just doing laundry and napping.

Need to kick this asap. I haven't finished packing for the crop the end of the week. We leave on thurs am. Here's hoping a day of rest will help.

joyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
Poppins2000
DIS Veteran

Well I hope everyone is surviving their allergies! I have been organizing my scrap items/area and managed to complete 8 pages this weekend.

Went to Michael's this morning - they are having a great sale! 60% of off storage items, 12 x 12 DCWV pads for $5 each (I bought 2!), punches are 40-55% off - good stuff!

DH hopefully, HOPEFULLY, will go back to a 5 day a week schedule and get his weekends back now the outage is nearing the end! He has been working Sundays since the end of January 2012 - the last 14 months!! We'll be able to enjoy some time and do things together - I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Becky
2012: AKL-Dream to Bahamas-BLT, BWV, OKW, VBR, OKW, VBR, Dine/Dash @ SSR, Turkey Day at Vero Beach
2011: BCV-Wonder Panama Repo, SSR x 2, AKL, CSR 2010: Wonder Double Dip, CSR-Birthday Trip, YC, AKL, BC, SSR 2009: Magic to Tortola, VWL, POR, POLY, BW, 2008: Magic Eastern Caribbean, ABD Emerald Isle, WL, SSR 2007: Joined DVC 06/07, POR, DWNTWN DIS, GF, SSR 2006: Moved to FL -Yippee! POP, Westgate, POR, Christmas at AKL 2005: Magic Western Caribbean, 2004: Wonder to Bahamas, 2003: DWNTWN DIS 2002: CBR, 2001: Honeymoon @ WL 1977-1998: HS Trips, Solo and Girlie Vacations August 4, 1976: 1st of many trips to WDW!
Poppins2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: