Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
VeeHam
Mouseketeer

Prices of Bonnet Creek during Christmas

I am curious if anyone knows what the prices of Bonnet Creek have run previously during the Holidays and how far in advance you have to book? I'm planning for next year and keeping all options on the table. Looking at 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms.
Also, can someone tell me what the difference is between the presidential rental and a standard rental? Is there more space, seating with presidential? Thanks

VeeHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
Fundytrail
Our 1988 Ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeHam View Post
Also, can someone tell me what the difference is between the presidential rental and a standard rental? Is there more space, seating with presidential? Thanks
Go to the link below for a comparison of room types

http://www.bonnetcreekvacationrentals.com/

Fundytrail is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
dcessford
Mouseketeer

I requested a quote yesterday form Vacation Strategy for the dates Dec 16/13 thru Dec 27/13 for a 2 bedroom deluxe and got a quote of $981,taxes and fees included.
dcessford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #4
VeeHam
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much!

VeeHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
degansha
Earning My Ears

I have a quote from VS yesterday for 12-22 through 12-30/2013 for a 2 Bedroom Deluxe. 8 nights over Christmas week for $1250.
October 1982 - Fort Wilderness
November 1975 - Polynesian
November 1974 - Contemporary

degansha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
militaryspousemouse
Earning My Ears

We just got back from our stay from Dec 28-Jan 5 and we paid $1225 for 8 nights --3 Bedroom Presidential and then our last night we had to move to a 3 Bed Deluxe. The whole stay was in Tower 6. Unfortunately, our presidential was on the Downtown Disney side (no lake or "real" fireworks view) and our deluxe was right above the pirate pool so we at least got a lake view for one night.

The floor plan for the presidential on Farrell's website is different than the one we had or the one's Ive seen online. The bedrooms are split with the master on one side and the other two on the living room side. I dont think its accurate anymore. Also, the 3 bedroom Deluxe was slightly different as well. A much longer hallway for the secondary bedrooms.

If you have any specific questions, ask away!
militaryspousemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #7
Mom23Disneybelievers
DIS Veteran

2 br deluxe

I paid $1100 for Christmas week 12/22-12/29 and $1100 for New Year's week 12/29-1/5 $1100

Mom23Disneybelievers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
katallo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by militaryspousemouse View Post
We just got back from our stay from Dec 28-Jan 5 and we paid $1225 for 8 nights --3 Bedroom Presidential and then our last night we had to move to a 3 Bed Deluxe. The whole stay was in Tower 6. Unfortunately, our presidential was on the Downtown Disney side (no lake or "real" fireworks view) and our deluxe was right above the pirate pool so we at least got a lake view for one night.

The floor plan for the presidential on Farrell's website is different than the one we had or the one's Ive seen online. The bedrooms are split with the master on one side and the other two on the living room side. I dont think its accurate anymore. Also, the 3 bedroom Deluxe was slightly different as well. A much longer hallway for the secondary bedrooms.

If you have any specific questions, ask away!
It's amazing. When we have a "parking lot-conservation view" we just don't feel like we are enjoying the resort as much as a lake view. There is something about seeing the lake or fireworks that gives it a vacation feel!
katallo is offline   Reply With Quote