Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #16
SimplyGoofy
"You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!" "Rat, shmat. Besides, they're tourists. What do they know?"

Coral Reef is the only true seafood restaurant IN Epcot--however, this was the only place in the World where I've truly hated my food. My sister's dinner was completely inedible. It's possible they were having an off day, but with so many awesome choices in Epcot, I have no desire to eat there ever again.

As previous posters have mentioned, Cape May (seafood buffet) and Flying Fish (signature restaurant) are both available nearby, and both are highly recommended. There are also dishes involving "seafood" at other Epcot park restaurants, such as the fish and chips at the Rose and Crown or the tempura or sushi at Tokyo Dining.

Feb 2012 - A Savanna, A Wizard, and Oodles of Food - AKL/DxDP/WWoHP
SimplyGoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #17
MagicalMawMaw
DIS Veteran

In Epcot there is Coral Reef. Their Maui-maui is really good. My Dh had fried shrimp & he enjoyed that last time. We really enjoy Coral Reef & repeat it every trip.

Teppon Edo is awesome! I usually always have chicken here, but you can get shrimp too. We loved eating here this last December.

Flying Fish which you can walk to from Epcot is delicious! We both enjoyed steak & potato wrapped snapper last time & it was great. My DH had some type shrimp also which he liked.

Narccossee's is also good. Here again I had a great steak while my DH had steak & lobster & shrimp which he thought was very good. My steak was great too.

Fulton's in DTD served up a huge shrimp cocktail & Alaskan crab which he thought was awesome. I found the fish tacos there were great too.
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: