Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
michygoomy
DIS Veteran

Contemporary Resort Daybed

I have a hella deal on CR for June with a conference rate, and I'd love to extend my whole vacation to there at that rate, but I'm travelling with DH, DS19, DD17 and DD8 and the teens have complained about the lack of comfort of the day bed.

Has anyone successfully used some sort of air matress on the day bed to make it more comfortable?

Our backup plan is to use CR during my conference and few days past, then switch to AoA family suite when DS comes down (he won't be able to stay as long as us).
1991 I-drive, 1995 Dixie Landings, 1997 off-site, 2000 off-site, 2003 All-Star Sports, 2006 POP/Carribean Beach, 2007 POP, 2008 Contemporary TPV, 2009 All-Star Music Family Suites/All-Star Movies, 2010 Gaylord Palms, 2011 AKL Kidani, 2012 POP, 2013 CR/AoA AK 2014 POR

The mouse's sprawling, self contained empire sucked the tourists pockets inside out. They came, they spent until there was nothing left to spend--then they went home HAPPY.
Carl Hiaasen

michygoomy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: